Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls (920 Views)

Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by MightySparrow: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2016
HEY GIRL, GO AND BREAK THAT RELATIONSHIP NOW!

* If you are in 100level and 200level. You don't need Love, you need life.

* If he is having sex with you or smooshing your breast or handling your body or asking you to do blow jobs for him. You are not a sex worker! You are not a prostitute! If he does not believe in ABSTINENCE, then he is an accident on 2legs....get out of his life.

* If he ask you to post your breast, buttocks, or your private part to him and for his eyes alone, on any social platform......he has just insulted you.....block him!

* If he ask you to have sex with his lecturers to get good grades for him....or ask you to have sex with someone to get any benefit, tell him, he is the biggest mistake that ever happened in your life.

* If he threatens to break up with you because you say no to premarital sex....Look at him eyeball to eyeball.....shoulder to shoulder.... and tell him...."YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOU BUT YOU CAN NEVER FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME"....walk away from him.....because you deserve the best!

* If he ask you if you are a Virgin....ask him...."Is that why you want me, is my virginity all there is to this relationship"?
Don't disclose your Virginity to anybody! Is not an NTA news. They don't use it to collect money in the bank....is your personal Pride. Don't Prove your Virginity to any man..It is your trophy!

* If he ask you to Prove your love for him by opening your legs for sex....tell him....the last time you check, sex and Love are not children of the same father and mother. Educate his Foolishness and Ignorance. Tell him Love is about Conviction and Sex is about feelings. A feeling that comes and goes. Tell him, Sex comes from the head of a man and not his heart where Love dwells.Tell him animals also have sex...are the proving Love? Tell him the prostitutes in the brothel give Sex to get money...do they prove Love. Tell him Sex is Fun....Love is a commitment, a sacrificial committment that has nothing to do with what you give. Further tell him, that the prove of Love is PATIENCE not SEX. If you truly Love me, you will obey God to wait till marriage.
Tell him, BOYS have sex but mature MEN have
self-control.

I Love You.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Source: someone post it on a group whatsapp.
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by GoldenJAT(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
naso 1 guy man must always de lick d honey pot of a certain girl!!! hope say u and ur sisters na virgins sha!
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2016
What is all this bullshit up there?

I was expecting to see cogent reasons but everything is centered on sex, sex, sex.

What is your business if a girl in the university decides to be in a relationship? Do you think it's every one who has your type of mentality?

You people will just make a general conclusion and lump it on everyone. How about people who date in the university and get married later?

Just so you know the problem is not about Dating in the university but dating for the right reasons.

So please pack up this jargons you call an opinion and put up something better. It's their type that will still be chasing young girls upandan.

SMH! undecided
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by jamalnation(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2016
WTF

Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by Sugarcious(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Everything here is just SEX SEX SEX. If you don't have other things to say just FLUSH-AWAY
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by Flickzvill(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Dude tf? I was expecting to see good writings its just sex sex sex I see let me help u out. It's too early to be in a rel especially wen a girl is in 100lv and 200lv why bcz she needs to read hard to get a good cgpa she needs no distractions as bf tend to be the distraction at least wen she gets to 300lv she can luk for a pertner stick to help buld somtn up and 70% dey might get married after sch depending on d guy tho but its more matured that way. I know some girls won't yield to such advise instead dey go fvcking around following sugar daddies having numerous bfz anyway God help this generation.
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by Flickzvill(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Dude tf? I was expecting to see good write up its just sex sex sex I see let me help u out. It's too early to be in a rel especially wen a girl is in 100lv and 200lv why bcz she needs to study hard to get a good cgpa she needs no distractions as bfz tend to be the distraction at least wen she gets to 300lv she can luk for a partner stick to him help buld somtn up and 70% dey might get married after sch depending on d guy tho but its more matured that way. I know some girls won't yield to such advise instead dey go fvcking around following sugar daddies having numerous bfz anyway God help this generation.
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by Flickzvill(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Dude tf? I was expecting to see good write up its just sex sex sex I see let me help u out. It's too early to be in a rel especially wen a girl is in 100lv and 200lv why bcz she needs to study hard to get a good cgpa she needs no distractions as bfz tend to be the distraction at least wen she gets to 300lv she can luk for a partner stick to him help buld somtn up and 70% dey might get married after sch depending on d guy tho but its more matured that way. I know some girls won't yield to such advise instead dey go fvcking around following sugar daddies having numerous bfz anyway God help this generation. cry
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by torqque7(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeww any girl that listens to this O.P is strictly on her own,btw if you are not ready for sex then dont go into a relationship, personally you'll get the booth from me if you are not a Virgin but coming to form no sex before marriage with me angry,only if iam SURE you are a Virgin will I accept that no sex before marriage B.S
Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by dannyben5: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Op wat are u saying sef..... jst get....

Re: Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls by ifymagik(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
A man said and I quote " no matter how difficult a lady is or looks, there is sombody somwhere 'Hitting' her Free of Charge"

(1) (Reply)

Wtf Is Wrong With My Uc Browser??? / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (pics) / What Is Nigeria Proud About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.