Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. (1511 Views)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / See Video Of A Man Struggling With Airport Employee After Missing Flight / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
When you taught you had seen it all..

Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by dacovajnr: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by mazimee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Check well, that Pastor must be an apprentice of Pastor Chris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by pizzylee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
end time

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
mazimee:
Pastor Chris stu
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by PassionateSoul(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by indodon(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
iono what to say
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Shiitposter: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pastor: You are righteous my broda grin

Guy: But sir, i comitted masturbation

Pastor: You are gods righteousness my broda cheesy
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by auntysimbiat(f): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
cool
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Chuknovski(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
konkobility
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by slyrone(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
This isn't real, it became clear when he wrote "word ti takeover"

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by dkronicle(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2017
the pastor name con be in pastor osas
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by dhardline(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2017
This is very dangerous cause a lot of people are actually beginning to take this to be the right way to live. Cheap grace, it will only lead to destruction.
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2017
grin hahahahahah
I love this pastor.

sin on my Broda. God still loves you.
drink, suck pucci. it's well my Broda

when we get to hell, we will greet devil my Broda. in fact hell is sweet my Broda.

swagger pastor.
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by eleojo23: 5:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Word ti take over?

This is fake.
Anybody can stage this by changing his name to Pastor Osas and having this conversation with his friend on Whatsapp.

Fear bloggers
Re: Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 19, 2017
This is a set up chat by bloggers to generate traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Watch These Sexy Curvy Black Girls Do Their Thing On Youtube / As E Dey Hot (pics Included) / Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.