Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post (704 Views)

All Women Are Sluts / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by damstiavo: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
WHY SLUT ARE ALL NOT AFTER MATERIAL

Girls everywhere and all you emasculated “men” who are trying so hard to be politically correct at the expense of you maleness, listen up.

Men and women are equals. This does not mean that they are equal in every single thing they do. For example, men are, on average, physically stronger than women. It is much easier for a semi attractive (even a 6/10) woman to go out and get laid. The same cannot be said about men. Men have to work at it, have some skill (game) and thereby get a woman to sleep with them. It is a LOT harder for an equally attractive man to get women than it is the other way around. This is one of reasons behind why we, as a society, naturally celebrate men who are successful in bedding multiple women; while at the same time shame women who bed multiple men.

Let us briefly visit the topic of virginity from both perspectives. Virginity in a man is not a desirable state or label when it comes to an attribute that the opposite sex wants. This is because he has obviously not been preselected by other women. However, female virginity is not looked at negatively in the least by men. If she looks decent, no man cares if the girl is a virgin or not. In fact, a female virgin is often wanted more.

Now don’t get me wrong, men LOVE sluts. THEY will never turn down an opportunity to sleep with a good looking slut. Partly because she’s good in bed, partly because it’s sex. But any decently intelligent, self-respecting man will know that it is a terrible idea to emotionally involve himself (i.e. date) a slutty girl. That would be a very dumb move. Why would any man want to get emotionally involved with a girl who’s had 15+ sexual partners? We would just be setting ourselves up for failure. There are many nice worthy girls out there who don’t have daddy issues and haven’t slept with an entire fraternity house. But, by all means, fvck the brains out of sluts in the meanwhile.

Most guys can detect when a girl is a slut by the first few dates and by what he hears about the girl from other people and from the girl herlself. We put this information together and figure out if she is dating material or not. If not, I like most guys, will still go in for the prize but have no intention of following through with dating the dirty little tart.

To put it simply, a lock that can be opened by many keys is a useless lock and of little worth. But a key that can open many locks is a master key and is valuable.

2 Likes

Re: My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by Arian11(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it ...

Btw I sight you cutehector
Re: My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
damstiavo:
WHY SLUT ARE ALL NOT AFTER MATERIAL

Girls everywhere and all you emasculated “men” who are trying so hard to be politically correct at the expense of you maleness, listen up.

Men and women are equals. This does not mean that they are equal in every single thing they do. For example, men are, on average, physically stronger than women. It is much easier for a semi attractive (even a 6/10) woman to go out and get laid. The same cannot be said about men. Men have to work at it, have some skill (game) and thereby get a woman to sleep with them. It is a LOT harder for an equally attractive man to get women than it is the other way around. This is one of reasons behind why we, as a society, naturally celebrate men who are successful in bedding multiple women; while at the same time shame women who bed multiple men.

Let us briefly visit the topic of virginity from both perspectives. Virginity in a man is not a desirable state or label when it comes to an attribute that the opposite sex wants. This is because he has obviously not been preselected by other women. However, female virginity is not looked at negatively in the least by men. If she looks decent, no man cares if the girl is a virgin or not. In fact, a female virgin is often wanted more.

Now don’t get me wrong, men LOVE sluts. THEY will never turn down an opportunity to sleep with a good looking slut. Partly because she’s good in bed, partly because it’s sex. But any decently intelligent, self-respecting man will know that it is a terrible idea to emotionally involve himself (i.e. date) a slutty girl. That would be a very dumb move. Why would any man want to get emotionally involved with a girl who’s had 15+ sexual partners? We would just be setting ourselves up for failure. There are many nice worthy girls out there who don’t have daddy issues and haven’t slept with an entire fraternity house. But, by all means, fvck the brains out of sluts in the meanwhile.

Most guys can detect when a girl is a slut by the first few dates and by what he hears about the girl from other people and from the girl herlself. We put this information together and figure out if she is dating material or not. If not, I like most guys, will still go in for the prize but have no intention of following through with dating the dirty little tart.

To put it simply, a lock that can be opened by many keys is a useless lock and of little worth. But a key that can open many locks is a master key and is valuable.

ridliwan
wahalahi you no gather at all
so you follow me come here? grin
Re: My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Arian11:
Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it ...

Btw I sight you cutehehctor
wink
Re: My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by torqque7(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
On point O.p
Re: My Thought On Wildflame Sluts(olosho) Dressing Post by damstiavo: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
ridliwan wahalahi you no gather at all so you follow me come here? grin
ogbeni welcome me in you know am new

(1) (Reply)

See How A Little Boy Handled A Mature / How Do I Get This Lady,have Never Felt This Way For A Girl Before / Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.