Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. (3789 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Please I Need Directions From CMS To Walter Carrington Crescent / Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over (2) (3) (4)

Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by jswagg4(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls, I really need directions. Help.
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by Schelube(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Egbeda - Iyana Ipaja - Iyana iba(Close to LASU) - Ojo Barracks. Hope this help
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by 9inches(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Don't you use Google map?
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by Destined2win: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
J.
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Do you know what you're saying @ all? From Egbeda to Iyana Ipaja again? What stops him from boarding Iyana iba straight from Egbeda?

Schelube:
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by jswagg4(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Schelube:
I should prolly take Iyana Iba from Egbeda, thanx so much
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by jswagg4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
9inches:
Don't you use Google map?
Shove your stupidity up your hairy ass.
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by 9inches(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
jswagg4:
Shove your stupidity up your hairy ass.

Sorry poor boy. I apologise for thinking you have a car.
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by jswagg4(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
9inches:

Sorry poor boy. I apologise for thinking you have a car.
The only one who needs a car is your retarded and utterly disgusting piece of shit you call a brain,So it could drive itsef far, far away from your head... It does it more harm than good
Re: Urgent: I Need Directions From Egbeda To Ojo Cantonment,lagos. by 9inches(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
jswagg4:
The only one who needs a car is your retarded and utterly disgusting piece of shit you call a brain,So it could drive itsef far, far away from your head... It does it more harm than good

Sorry boy, I use google map with gps while on the road. Instead of smart ideas that will help you get by in your daily life, all these poo you are spewing here obviously have occupied your brain. You need a total formatting.

6 Must-have International Money Transfer Apps For Nigerians / See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! / This Uk Sef

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8