Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? (1050 Views)

Guys: Can U Marry A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin?? / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by daryoor(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
most guys dont have any problem to date any kind of girl. but marriage? no

how many guys will like to marry a bleach girl. the question is whats really wrong with bleaching?

personally i dont care if u bleach your skin to purple as far as you dont look weird or ugly. i would take a bleached ciara or azaelia banks any day before i choose an empress njama or an obi ezekwesili (in her youth). well thats when we talk exclusively about looks.

POSSIBLE PROBLEMS
psychology : taking the decision to change your skin colour might be as a result of esteem issues. A girl that will never feel she is good enough will not solve the psychological problem by exhibiting the traits, bleaching will to her might seem like a cure but its really just a sypmtom, the next thing she'll going from a boob job to a nose job to liposuction. i hope you have enough fund to cater for you lil kim of a wife, a good luck with your plan of raising well adjusted kids with a mother/role model thats unhappy with how God created her.

Societal : get ready to deal with people looking down on your wife and mother of your children. when those olofofos (gossiper) that scrutinise people like efcc looking into allison madueke files, you'll know u could have chosen better. every guy would like to marry a woman that commands respect even before she give an utterance. your bleached wife dares not critcize immorality and decadence at church.

it goes both ways, though it more common with the female gender, there are men who bleach too.
to each his own, so whats your take?

Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cursed be d lady dat I marry who has an ebony skin and along the line, she starts becoming light skinned. She will tell me who she is cheating on me with. Nonsense
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by falconey(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Cursed be d lady dat I marry who has an ebony skin and along the line, she starts becoming light skinned. She will tell me who she is cheating on me with. Nonsense

lwkm

I don't mind I look beyond the skin colour and race

Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by daryoor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
fuuny . was asking if u met her bleached will you take her home to mama?
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by spyroet(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Personally bleached or naturally fair, I dnt like them. reasons bcause I dnt find them actrative, ebony beauty realy turns me on I dnt knw why.
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by benedictnsi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't drink Fanta and Coca-Cola mixed together...... It's Either I take Fanta or I take Coca-Cola....

Hope you understand
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by bentlywills(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol @Bleached Wife

Na Hypo she use? grin
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by ronald4ever(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Not sure I can marry a naturally fair lady, needless to say bleached babes. I find ebonyi women more attractive. Bleached babes are just good for fvcking, not keeps.
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by sinaj(f): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Brown skin all the way cool

I love brown dudes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? by martineverest(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
i detest bleaching women....cant stand d odour

(1) (Reply)

He Smokes Marijuana / 9 Times President Buhari Messed Up A Handshake Pics / Is There Really No Perfect Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.