Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

He Smokes Marijuana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Smokes Marijuana (1051 Views)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Smokes Marijuana by Preciousgirl(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
This guy has proposed marriage to me and i am reliably informed he smokes marijuana
He is very handsome and working
Do i stand any dangers accepting a marijuanaist for a lover/husband?

Please advise
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by HungerBAD: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Those people are not Normal.

Weed smokers all have one thing in common, their temperament. Have you seen a weed smoker get angry before?i have seen them plenty of times, especially in my undergraduate days.

In short, a sensible woman should avoid any man that smokes,and is a drug user.

A Social drinker is okay, but not a drunk. This are very important things a woman should look for in a man, the mistake most make is to say i will manage him.

2 Likes

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Preciousgirl(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Those people no Normal.

normal?

how?

please elaborate
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Topestbilly(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Study his character when he's not on weed and when he's on weed by getting him angry and see his reaction. Dis simple test will tell u what to do next, whether to stay or join d next train.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by patola080(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]u knw d answer and u re still asking to knw 1.*+)wot dou wot ur friends to say and u too can ask him to let u knw how to do it 4future tin shocked shocked
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Deanny(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Turn to a boner too. Your marital life will be exceptional. That's BTW, u just have to keep telling him how much I hate smokers he should stop after a while
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by uniquezahoda: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dear,it is awesome that you passionately love him him despite that he has this bad addiction.
Just like an challenge,it will be nice that you allow him to publicly admit that he needs help in stopping the addiction and seek help.
Marijuana could lead to other bad drugs and deadly actions.
I think the issues is redeemable.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by iyobs7(f): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm... Smoking isn't good for ones health, it is a dangerous habit. Even if you tell him now and he stops, he might resume it.

My uncle stopped smoking because he had tetanus that almost killed him. Smokers hardly stop!!!

Just be careful. Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend kind of relationship.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by cheddahboy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
What we eat doesn't define who we are!!

If you truly loves him, give him the comforts he enjoys from it, then with time he will forgets the herb.

But that Herb is good tho!

1 Like

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Life's so easy now go to www.google.com search for marijuana...it should give you details on what the thing really is,what it is meant for,what it does to the body and health and if those that takes it lives long without any health issue.

Then sit down and think about what you found out...and ask yourself if you can spend the rest of your life with a marijuanist or wahever you call it.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by MEGGATRON(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
if you are having mix feelings about him don't marry him .
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by jamalnation(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
If you love him accept him.. I dnt see anytin wrong wit a man takin herbs

Please advise[/quote]
Preciousgirl:

This guy has proposed marriage to me and i am reliably informed he smokes marijuana HERBS

Please advise
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Talk to him, if he really loves you it can be stop. not all smokers are that bad. just let him tell u whats d cause of the smoking in the first place.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Wallade(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Babe, if the only issue you noticed is marijuana and you are able to communicate intelligently and effectively with him and he truly loves you.

You should give him a chance. I don't agree that all marijuana smokers are violent or have temper issues. I have met some angelic persons who happen to be addicted to marijuana.

1 Like

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Boring: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Those people are not Normal.

Weed smokers all have one thing in common, their temperament. Have you seen a weed smoker get angry before?i have seen them plenty of times, especially in my undergraduate days.

In short, a sensible woman should avoid any man that smokes,and is a drug user.

A Social drinker is okay, but not a drunk. This are very important things a woman should look for in a man, the mistake most make is to say i will manage him.

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by sEGXY2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
So na only weed be him problem

I don't know why y'all non smokers stereotype smokers as violent and abnormal people when herb is part of Gods gift to mankind

Marijuana is actually a good drug if used responsibly

Burn slow niggaz

2 Likes

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by mizzbouqui(f): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
If you love him you can help him get outta it and you are simply saving a soul its something I've helped someone with before, although we are not together again he will never forget me, but if he says he is not ready to stop my sister you will have to pack your bags and go, because its not advisable you marry a marijuanist.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by vicstar(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Preciousgirl:

This guy has proposed marriage to me and i am reliably informed he smokes marijuana

Please advise

hun! I have never smoked weed b4 in my life cry lipsrsealed

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
See question oh.

Nne, smoking weed is not as bad as people think.

For him to be loving and responsible enough to keep a job and neat means alot.

As for me? I smoke whenever I want to sleep(when I am stressed). I am not the type that will smoke and start misbehaving, I am in my most calm state anytime I do. I am not a chronic smoker, I can go without it for weeks or months.

Many people are like me.

If u love him enough, u can marry him weda he smokes or not,

What about people who doesn't smoke nor drink but are the worst, if it is about beating their wives? Na dem pass am, to bring money for house upkeep, lie lie. But live promiscuous life, carry women up and down. But they don't smoke.

It's ur choice anyways

2 Likes

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by brightlinse(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
smoking weed is not a bad,but since there is love.
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
The question is do you see yourself and your kids smoking marijuana in future?

If no, then run for your life. If yes then all the best...
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by coolluk(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
I smoke weed too, a good man is a good man, weed doesnt change shit
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Forzap: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marry him sharply,because he smokes weed doesn't make him a bad person,ignore does idiat sayin he's not normal...weed dey make man reason wella cool
Re: He Smokes Marijuana by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Forzap:
Marry him sharply,because he smokes weed doesn't make him a bad person,ignore does idiat sayin he's not normal...weed dey make man reason wella cool
hey watsup, it your boy hector. pls I wish to solicit for your vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in d last contest, ur vote will go along way in crowning him. Thanks. Looking foward to a favorable reply from u

1 Like

Re: He Smokes Marijuana by longjohnsilver: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
sEGXY2:
So na only weed be him problem

I don't know why y'all non smokers stereotype smokers as violent and abnormal people when herb is part of Gods gift to mankind

Marijuana is actually a good drug if used responsibly

Burn slow niggaz

i tire oh

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What's Ur First Word/Reply When That Cute Girl Approaches U With A Convo? / Learn How To Tie These 4 Turban Styles In Four Minutes / My Xperiens With nairaland Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.