Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) (8277 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / 25 Most Hilarious WindShield Notes Ever(photos) / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ronald4ever(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
This dude sef. Don't know how to classify your stupídity sha. Someday, hopefully, you'd grow up and look back at today with so much regrets. sad

8 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
HERE TO READ COMMENTS
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:
This dude sef. Don't know how to classify your stupídity sha. Someday, hopefully, you'd grow up and look back at today with so much regrets. sad
you're a hopeless bastard

You've never said anything cool about me before due to hate

And hatred for your fellow man would kill you foool
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Khales1i: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ronald4ever(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Airforce1:
you're a hopeless bastard

You've never said anything cool about me before due to hate

And hatred for your fellow man would kill you foool

Boy, grow up. Your 'boyish' deportment on this forum is nauseous. You should rise above this despicable self-inflicted pettiness is all I and rational fellas demand of you. Leave childishness for kids, nna. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

Boy, grow up. Your 'boyish' deportment on this forum is nauseous. You should rise above this despicable self-inflicted pettiness is all I and rational fellas demand of you. Leave childishness for kids, nna. undecided
who are you to tell me what to do?

Na you dey pay my bills?
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe u self knw naw grin
I go dey expect your return leg wink kiss
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I go dey expect your return leg wink kiss
bae e go bad oo wink
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicstar:

you've observed well grin
grin
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ronald4ever(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Airforce1:
who are you to tell me what to do?

Na you dey pay my bills?

So na only person wey dey pay your bills suppose address your folly, even as it's nauseating? Nwanne, iburosi umuasi, emesina ka ibu tata á muru ofu. Obu só gi nwe oyi nwanyi? Uche kwesili ikwa gi na way gi adiro pure na.

5 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

So na only person wey dey pay your bills suppose address your folly, even as it's nauseating? Nwanne, iburosi umuasi, emesina ka ibu tata á muru ofu. Obu só gi nwe oyi nwanyi? Uche kwesili ikwa gi na way gi adiro pure na.
enjoy your Eidel fitri celebration bro

Stay blessed grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by vicstar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

diz one wey u enter igbo cry chai d advice don strong oo

2 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
vicstar:

diz one wey u enter igbo cry chai d advice don strong oo
tell am to translate am for you.

But I fit help you
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by vicstar(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Airforce1:
tell am to translate am for you.
But I fit help you
yeso! Pls ooh cry I'd like to knw
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by schumastic(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why you not in the Mr NL race?

bro, the one I want nairaland to do is most troublesome member, I want to compete with cutehector cus the guy carry first class for trouble making..sincerely, I prefer watching from the crowd..are you taking part?

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by allytinted: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
chai......nairalanders and bad mouth
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
I bet you'll come last in most trouble making. You are far from being trouble maker. You no gentle

No, I'm not in the came. I enjoy being a spectator/supporter. Lol

schumastic:

bro, the one I want nairaland to do is most troublesome member, I want to compete with cutehector cus the guy carry first class for trouble making..sincerely, I prefer watching from the crowd..are you taking part?
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
bae e go bad oo wink
can't wait
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by frigid(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
You want Lalasticlala to let the world see what? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Khales1i:

Guy u r wikkkkkkkked!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

hey, your girl looks familiar shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm, hope u havent been straffin op's babe oh tongue
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
wittyt98:
was she born that way or her legs got struck by lightening.. cus I don't understand the bending of leg in the picture P.s she nuh really Fine jare.. anyway U guys match each other
hahaha grin..
This made my night grin

2 Likes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Khales1i:
u wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Stop suffering yourself op no amount of picmix can bring the both you together
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
Stop suffering yourself op no amount of picmix can bring the both you together
I believe you
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by schumastic(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Targaeryian:

Naaa not at all
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by schumastic(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Targaeryian:

Naaa not at all
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bro av onli heard of beauty and d beast, buh diz one na beast and d beast cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Today is a beautiful day maybe because I got the most beautiful girl in the world.

I had to take a time off my studio session to check on her and make her feeel like a queen which she is.

She's reading and yea, I love her now and forever. kiss kiss

Lalasticlala please I want the world to see my baby
Could you please do this for me.
where she dey school bro...I gatz help you sing akpala love song to her,like they do in the movies?
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2016
airforce again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.