Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (7342 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2016
beauty without brain Is nothing.
she's natural
she's has brain
she's real no faking things like others.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by cruzita(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
not only beauty wise but brain wise too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by jamalnation(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
So the others dont have brain ba ?
ritababe:
beauty without brain Is nothing. she's natural she's has brain she's real no faking things like others.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
You mustn't be expecting a reasonable answer for a senseless question auntie. So, Na refiner send u abi? issorait !

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2016
jokes apart

lanicky is very beautiful oooh.....i jez dunno why people say otherwise

hala mimzy
hala refiner

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:

as yhur name suqqests...yhu live in a dark world
so I won't blame yhu
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by khristals(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
op.. a glance at your moniker and am not surprised... ekwensu undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ucnwafor(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2016
jamalnation:
So the others dont have brain ba ?
hmmmmm cos of miss NL contest and how much millions of naira will she be paid after the whole e-war??

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by sheunsheun(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Depending on ur definition of beauty tho
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
hmmmmm cos of miss NL contest and how much millions of naira will she be paid after the whole e-war??

Smh

Nwafor you better becareful is not by force and don't let me expose your dirty secret in this forum or else u will run.
pastor pikin my a.....
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Attention seeking OP well you've been noticed angry

#Lanicky4MissNl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Gflat: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
Attention seeking OP well you've been noticed angry

#Lanicky4MissNl

U ignored my mention yesterday
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2016
ode op,so until she draws her eyebrows like others wey resemble masquerades na den u go knw say she fine abi?dumb op.

true true u b angel of darkness,yeye dey smell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Gflat:

U ignored my mention yesterday
oh i'm sorry, how you ?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Mediapace: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ucnwafor(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:

Nwafor you better becareful is not by force and don't let me expose your dirty secret in this forum or else u will run.
pastor pikin my a.....
kikikikikikikikikikiki, abeg park well joor, but I could nt remember your mention or u better report to mod

Ode!!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2016
sheunsheun:

Depending on ur definition of beauty tho
please tell me about your definition of beauty grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
I personally voted Lanicky because of her pictures. Well covered. No artificial beauty.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:
beauty without brain Is nothing.
she's natural
she's has brain
she's real no faking things like others.
in otherwise you just said that Lanicky is ugly but she has brain... Ok noted
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder grin

Abeg vote you choice and leave another man's choice for them.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by LordOfNaira: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
She is the least beautiful of all the contestants, in my opinion, of course. But then, the organisers of this contest have not really emphasized the contest as a "Beauty Contest"

I think if we wanted a beautiful face contest, we could then have "A Face of Nairaland" contest. Maybe, Dygeasy can consider that someday.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
ode op,so until she draws her eyebrows like others wey resemble masquerades na den u go knw say she fine abi?dumb op.

true true u b angel of darkness,yeye dey smell.
ugly girls will always defend ugly girls... Not surprised

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
in otherwise you just said that Lanicky is ugly but she has brain... Ok noted

ugly kor surgery ni.
you fine pass her or maybe you are jealous grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by obiorathesubtle: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
lipsrsealed they're coming..
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2016
LordofNairaland:
She is the least beautiful of all the contestants, in my opinion, of course. But then, the organisers of this contest have not really emphasized the contest as a "Beauty Contest"

I think if we wanted a beautiful face contest, we could then have "A Face of Nairaland" contest. Maybe, Dygeasy can consider that someday.
you sound very educated... You addressed the message instead of the messenger... Your girl friend should be proud of you..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Who be this one? Abeg shift!

obiorathesubtle:
grin I see gossipfreak viewing cheesy I miss you o.. Gossipfreak bae.. Are you currently serving a ban?

Share for yes..
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2016
gossipfreak:

All those instagram filtered pictures you saw are not what she looks like. See her real face here::::::::::

mynd44 Dominique rule 10 broken.
she went to Instagram to get her pics without approval
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2016
She doesn't rub make-up yet she uses instagram to over filter her ugly face.

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by CarrotAndStick: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2016
joseph1832ng:
LMFAO! If you ask me, I'll say seun and his mods should take over it, and rebrand it.

The continuous means of letting people decide who is miss Nairaland by calling for votes and campaigning makes it very much a popularity contest. There is not a single modicum of intelligence exhibited in this contest.

The trend is getting old, and very annoying... May be that's why almost, if not all the winners of this contest, become dormant and docile, after winning. grin
The mods might have their hands full and may not be able to handle this contest ish, but I'd suggest the forum's owner replaces the organizers once in two years to allow free and fair elections and change of ideas. The monetary gain should be scrapped too. We need girls who are willing to contest for the pride of their beauty, not for hunger of money.

*modified*
I'm replying here because the room was locked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Left Me Because I Was Broke / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.