Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) (8275 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / 25 Most Hilarious WindShield Notes Ever(photos) / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by jubrealguy(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2016
harnnarh:
No single picture of both of u and u claimed she is your babe. cheesy
chai! pple can observe for Africa
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2016
wittyt98:
was she born that way or her legs got struck by lightening.. cus I don't understand the bending of leg in the picture P.s she nuh really Fine jare.. anyway U guys match each other
Even the op head still bend
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by cowgirl9090: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Khales1i:
Lolz grin grin. you wicked!
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by TuneChi369(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
thagift:
ur face be like person wey bee sight undecided
Guy you wicked oooooo cheesy...See as you yab this guy...lols.
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
it's now that I can confirm the saying that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
@op, that's what happen when u manage to get a girlfriend. it will seems as if she's the finest.
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Seeeeeeee: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Today is a beautiful day maybe because I got the most beautiful girl in the world.

I had to take a time off my studio session to check on her and make her feeel like a queen which she is.

She's reading and yea, I love her now and forever. kiss kiss

Lalasticlala please I want the world to see my baby
Could you please do this for me.
Na your babe be this girl? I reserve my comment.
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha grin..
This made my night grin

Or what do I say ?? by the way you look very very beauriful.
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by ireneony(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
wittyt98:

Or what do I say ?? by the way you look very very beauriful.
thanks. .pls remove my pic
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Today is a beautiful day maybe because I got the most beautiful girl in the world.

I had to take a time off my studio session to check on her and make her feeel like a queen which she is.

You lived or used to live at oregun? You look very familiar
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by LordScent(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Airforce1:

Remind me, How old are you?
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by LordScent(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
ireneony:
thanks. .pls remove my pic

Your face is in contrast to your chest. Meme loading on that
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Smh
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Mubiz(m): 3:14am On Jul 07, 2016
buh like cwously, if she's ur girl aw cum you two dnt take pic 2geder.. hmm i smell bullsh*t
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Airforce1:

Is that why you are in ACUSE BOX?
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by zeberebe: 4:47am On Jul 07, 2016
wittyt98:
was she born that way or her legs got struck by lightening.. cus I don't understand the bending of leg in the picture P.s she nuh really Fine jare.. anyway U guys match each other
grin
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by dauntless15(m): 4:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Them be hating but tripping Airforce1 you try nor be small your eyes nor be opollo eyes

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by somez(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2016
But u should know she has polio na.
wittyt98:
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by PunkyV(f): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2016
hagmond1:

LMAO. My look exactly @ "beautiful".

Still a sweet post though smiley

1 Like

Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2016
grin undecided
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by Obas101(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
Stop suffering yourself op no amount of picmix can bring the both you together
Hei oyiza, how are you doing
Re: Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) by kajoula(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Baby-Mama in the making[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / Some Ashawo Wicked O! (see Watin Happen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.