Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit (30284 Views)

Treated Giant Kew Pineapple Suckers With Delivery Fruit Weight 10KG Per Fruit / Treated Giant Elephant Sucker....what You Plant Is What U Harvest / High Yielding Banana And Plantain Suckers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2017
please do harsh sunlight affect plantain plantation, I mean the effects of much sunlight in plantain plantation
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2017
please do harsh sunlight affect plantain plantation, I mean what is the effect of much sunlight on plantain plantation
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
nzedon2:
please do harsh sunlight affect plantain plantation, I mean what is the effect of much sunlight on plantain plantation

Hash sunlight does have indirect effect on plantain. This is because it increase evaporation of water in the soil leaving the soil dry and less moist. Although the good news is plantain stem and leaf store as much water that could sustain it for a reasonable period of time. But where there is an unusual prolongation of hash sunlight, the plantain sucker may be affected badly.

If you notice your farm area has a hash sunlight it is advisable you practise mulching which will prevent the hash sunlight from heating the soil thereby reducing or preventing evaporation.
cheers!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
thanks a lot and God bless. Please in plantain plantation is irrigation of very important. Can someone do without irrigation and do well in business. and also explain more about mulching and how it is done.
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2017
nzedon2:
thanks a lot and God bless.
Please in plantain plantation is irrigation of very important.
Can someone do without irrigation and do well in business.
and also explain more about mulching and how it is done.

Am responding to your Qs here because am sure the Qs & ANS are beneficial to my silent followers as well.

Irrigation it not very important to plantain plantation. As a matter of fact I have been cultivating without irrigation and my crops are doing great.
If you can not afford irrigation, then it best you start your planting after the 10th rainfall which mark the beginning the rainy season/planting season. The natural rain do your crop even better advantages than irrigation.
However, if you are not cultivating with irrigation, it means you will be planting your crop at the start of the rain along with plenty other farmers like you and therefore harvest when plenty other farmers like you are harvesting.

This means your crop will be available for sell when the crop is in great supply in the market and few demand. meaning if you do not do your home work well you may end up selling your crop at very low price due to the fact that your crop has flooded the market.

Nevertheless, if you use irrigation, you can cultivate any time of the year. You can cultivate your plantain with irrigation in December when all other farmers has stop cultivation and harvest in September/November the following year which is the period when the plantain is in short supply to the market.

in such case you are likely going to make Triple profit. I guess u can see the benefit of irrigation and irrelevance of it

Mulching: it an agricultural practise that is use to control weed, increase moisture of the soil and reduce evaporation/ transpiration

it simply done by using either leaf or mulching Capet to cover the farm soil after weeding. by so doing, the weed will be denied of photosynthesis and sunlight so that the growth will be retarded.

when the weed stop competing with your crop, u know what that means. And when moisture is sustained in your soil, u know what that means. And when transpiration is reduced u know what that means......all to your advantage

I hope this helps

cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
wow!! What a great lecture!. thanks so much.
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
nzedon2:
wow!! What a great lecture!. thanks so much.
the pleasure is ours. Its our wok. Regards
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the same piece of land?
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Mustack: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Ken4agent:

Am responding to your Qs here because am sure the Qs & ANS are beneficial to my silent followers as well.

Irrigation it not very important to plantain plantation. As a matter of fact I have been cultivating without irrigation and my crops are doing great.
If you can not afford irrigation, then it best you start your planting after the 10th rainfall which mark the beginning the rainy season/planting season. The natural rain do your crop even better advantages than irrigation.
However, if you are not cultivating with irrigation, it means you will be planting your crop at the start of the rain along with plenty other farmers like you and therefore harvest when plenty other farmers like you are harvesting.

This means your crop will be available for sell when the crop is in great supply in the market and few demand. meaning if you do not do your home work well you may end up selling your crop at very low price due to the fact that your crop has flooded the market.

Nevertheless, if you use irrigation, you can cultivate any time of the year. You can cultivate your plantain with irrigation in December when all other farmers has stop cultivation and harvest in September/November the following year which is the period when the plantain is in short supply to the market.

in such case you are likely going to make Triple profit. I guess u can see the benefit of irrigation and irrelevance of it

Mulching: it an agricultural practise that is use to control weed, increase moisture of the soil and reduce evaporation/ transpiration

it simply done by using either leaf or mulching Capet to cover the farm soil after weeding. by so doing, the weed will be denied of photosynthesis and sunlight so that the growth will be retarded.

when the weed stop competing with your crop, u know what that means. And when moisture is sustained in your soil, u know what that means. And when transpiration is reduced u know what that means......all to your advantage

I hope this helps

cheers!!
i gave you all d gbosa .. u just enlighten me in some aspects...

1 Like

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by nzedon2(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the same piece of land?
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mustack:

i gave you all d gbosa .. u just enlighten me in some aspects...

Am glad we did that one of our goals
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Mustack: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
hi am actually a new fish in the river and a soon to be a plantain farmer. but I have a question, pls can saw dust mixed together with the soil form as organic fertilizer for a period of year running?
I know poultry wasted, animal dunk are the best but due to low capital I intended to switch to saw dust..
can it actually work
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Mustack:
hi am actually a new fish in the river and a soon to be a plantain farmer. but I have a question, pls can saw dust mixed together with the soil form as organic fertilizer for a period of year running?
I know poultry wasted, animal dunk are the best but due to low capital I intended to switch to saw dust..
can it actually work

I will rather use what is known than risking what is not sure of. Except you are experimenting on your farm. I will advice you use poultry manure for your farm as the effect is long term.

We supply nematode free treated hybrid suckers
Cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Complement of the season to our esteem customers......we wish to remind you of our continuous comitment to delivering quality services and supply of viable seed (TME419 cassava stem and hybrid plantain)
We hope to be of service to you in the new year

We are in the preplanting period. One of the paramount preplanting operation is testing for your soil fertility.....contact us for details
Cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
nzedon2:

I am not into peanaple cultivation....but I planted few in my backyard garden. Thus I get to know they are due for harvest in more than 6months (I may be wrong though)

However, I must let you know that it not an Agronomic bast practise to plant the same crop which are usually harvested on thesame duration. This practise encourage competition for nutrients amongst the two crops thereby compromising the both the quality and quantity of the yield.

Rather, intercrop crop with long harvest period and short harvest period ( e.g: 9months and 2-3moths).

Also it important you intercrop two crops that strive on soil of the same PH

Cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
1. Are you aware that your soil PH will determine the best crop suitable for your farmland?

2. Are you aware that your soil fertility test result determines the number of suckers you can plant? You do not want to over populate a soil lacking macro and micro nutrient....the consequence is never to your advantage

3. Are you aware that some soil textural class support the healthy growth of crop than the other?

4. Are you aware that the three basic units that interact as far as farming is concern to yield farm produce which you sell to make cash is:
(I) Viable crop
(ii) Fertile farm land
(iii) A good farm manager with adequate knowledge of cash crop cultivation
If any of these three Unit is deficient , we can categorically say your farm output will be of less economic value......

Farming is not Rocket Science....you gat to do your home work to the letters

Below is kenfarm farm output

We always available to supply you with viable suckers that stand the test of time.......it our work!!

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
visited our experimental farm today and was delighted to know that at 9months this February, the fruit has started immerging...... The suckers where able to survive the dry season even at puberty.

It an indication that the suckers are hybrid. We hope to harvest when the rain commence. The rain will water the plant and make more nutrient available for the fruit to grow bigger.

We would still display picture of how big the fruits are in few weeks time...

We have been able to produce a soft copy of the documented preplanting and post planting operation of our experimental farm. The document shows all the input we have put into the farm and other info which will be of help to potential plantain farmers.

You could get a copy by requesting for it by send mail to kenfarm2020@gmail.com

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2018
We have been able to produce a soft copy of the documented preplanting and post planting operation of our experimental farm. The document shows all the input cost we have put into the farm, chemical applied with date and procedure, our projected profit and other info which will be of help to potential plantain farmers.

You could get a copy by requesting for it by sending mail to kenfarm2020@gmail.com

If you purchase our hybrid sucker, it free. But if you haven't done any transaction with kenfarm, you need to pay just #2,500 to get a copy because we are disclosing our vital info to you.
Cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kenfarm wish to call the attention of our esteem customers and followers to the below environmental factor as they affect your plantain plantation.

1. Soil: Plantain grows best in deep soil that is well drained and rich in
organic matter. Fallow land can also be used, but the yield will depend on
what was previously grown and the duration of the fallow.

2. Temperature: The optimal temperature for growing plantain is 28°C.
From 28 to 20°C, growth will gradually slow down, and will become negligible around 16-18°C.

3. Light: Shade accelerates height growth, and it is advisable to determines the density depending on the cultivar selected, in order to provide
the best light conditions for the plantation.

4. Water: Plantain needs a lot of water. It should get around 200 mm
per month throughout its life cycle. If you cultivate hybrid sucker like kenfarm suckers, they
withstand the lack of sufficient water in the dry season.

5. Wind: Plantain is very sensitive to strong wind, which can cause physical damage to the plant (torn leaves, toppling). This is the reason you can only ascertain the total number of sucker standing in your farm after the first windy rain of the new season

Make haste to place your orders for viable suckers after your farm soil analysis.

Cheers!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Q:
How do I ensure uniform growth of my plantain sucker leading to uniform harvest so I could recoup my cash all at the same time??

ANS:
It almost impossible to have a uniform sucker growth and uniform harvest because of factors which we shall discuss later. However, kenfarm only advise plantain farmers to adopt a method called Calibrating the plants (Suckers)
Calibrating involves grouping plants (suckers) together according to size and weight. Only plants (Suckers) with similar characteristics should be planted together. With this method, farmers can classify the suckers as they mature and harvest the plantain with similar size together. For details on factor militating the possibility of uniform harvesting contact our eBook.

Q:
What precautions must be taken to ensure proper planting of the suckers??

ANS:
Precautionary measure to be taking when planting are numerous. Revisit the fist page of this post for few of it and consult our eBook for detail.
However, While planting, make sure the bottom of the pit does not fill with water. If
necessary, mix black earth with 10 to 15 kg of compost. Before planting,
add 15 to 20 cm black earth to the bottom of the pit. The plants should
be placed in the pit with their scars facing the same direction in order
to facilitate their care and propping. Planting PIF plants is very delicate.
Make sure each one is planted so that the collar is visible. Pile up a little
soil around each plant and avoid planting them too deep.

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
For farmers who recorded poor harvest/ turn-over last season, it is paramoun WE THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX this season if we must get a positive/bountiful harvest this new season...

ONE OF THE WAYS TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX IS BY CULTIVATING VIABLE HYBRID SUCKERS FROM kenfarm

Good luck
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Our today supply to Ogun State

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Picture below display our viable Nematode free Musa paradisiacal plantain sucker ready to harvest and supply. We offer free shipment from 3000pcs above with free consultation from planting to harvest time.....make a wise choice of seed source.....contact real plantain farmers

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Viable Nematode free suckers still available for delivery .......
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Happy good Friday and Happy Easter to all our esteem customers cum followers
Cheers!!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) cmol/kg

CEC is a value that can be determined only when a soil test is conducted on your farm soil.
What is the usefulness of the value

Where the value is greater than one, it implies that all the cations in the soil will be released for the uptake of the crop. Where the value is less than one it means that all the cations are trap in the soil and will not be released to the crop for uptake…
Thus, the only way to increase the value of CEC is by knowing the soil PH and increasing the soil PH to acidic.

Kenfarm analysed a farm soil today and the test showed or indicated that the farm soil has a cation exchangeable capacity of 0.85cmol/kg. Agronomically, any soil indicating CEC value of greater than 1 indicate that the cations like K, Can, Mg and Na will be released adequately into the soil for the plant to take up. Hence, since your farm soil has a CEC value of 0.85 which is less than 1, it means the cations will not be released except fertilizer is added to the soil. When fertilizer is added to the soil adequately, then the CEC value will increase and so the cations will be available to the crop for uptake.

Google the importance of actions mention above to the crop and then you see reason the do a soil analysis on that farmland.

Contact us today for your soil fertility test
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Q: can two suckers grow at the same time to fruit at the same time??

ANS: when you plant one hybrid sucker, when it about 8-9months the parent sucker will have children around it. The Question is can the children growth rate catch up with the growth rate of the parent so that both parent and offspring bear fruit at the same time?? The Answer is NO! Why?? Because the parent establishes root before the offspring and thus suck nutrients more aggressively than the offspring. So if the parent suck nutrient more than the offspring, how is it possible for the offspring growrh rate to catch up with that of the parent??

So kenfarm can only say that if you plant 1000 suckers and you are able to control mortality rate, then you can expect to harvest at lease 1000+ bunches in the first harvest but subsequent harvest may be more or less......this is from our years of experience.,.

We can only assure you that our sucker is Nematode free, hybrid, yellow fruit and can produce suckers and fruit for over 5years with adequate management though....Quote kenfarm anywhere

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Check our emerging Elephant giant plantain fruit from our farm. Our sucker is just 11months and the farm has started yeilding. Soonest we would invite potential buyers to come buy our plantain fruit at a pucket friendly price.
Cheers!!

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Q: What is the essence of knowing my soil Particle size distribution??

ANS: The soil particle size distribution indicates whether or not the soil will allow easy access of water and air through its pore spaces, and this will help the plant root to tap water and nutrient well.

Consider a farm lwnd with a percentage of sand (76.8%), silt (8.0%) and clay (15.2%), This soil perticles size distribution shows the soil will be able to hold water for a long period of time during the raining season. However, application of organic manure to the soil will help the soil to retain more moisture for up to six to eight weeks if rain seize during the raining season period.

So if you observe your farm land goes dry just after rain fall leading to stunted growth, distress looking crop and yellow colouration of the newly emerging leaf, then it is wise to consult us to run a soil test on that farm land to know how best to ameliorate the soil.

Cheers!!
Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
10 months + plantation

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
It time to reap where sowed few months back......the first suckers of our experimental farm was harvested and supplied yesterday and we skilled to the Bank.......subscribe to our sucker and thank me later.

Below are pictures for your perusal

Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by Ken4agent(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
Kenfarm at a glance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East / Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure / How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.