Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (65636 Views)

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Explorers(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Balloons are released to celebrate the complete installation of all of the 4,450 panels on the dish.

The end of the process: A worker helps attach the final panel of 4,450 to the telescope.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Explorers(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
'FAST' has a diameter of 1,640 feet and is located in the Dawodang depression, a huge karst valley in Pingtang County, Guizhou Province, China.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3673368/China-completes-installation-world-s-largest-radio-telescope-nation-aims-hunt-aliens-using-135-million-dish.html

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by CXLVII: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
A lot of them in Benin-Edo State

12 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sbabimbola(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
SO FAR....... THEY STILL BELONG TO THE WILD IMAGINATIONS OF A FEW.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by raysville(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
They are real... join me today around 7:45pm on our facebook group lets discuss

https://m./1522728584715258/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by nathz45: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
this is my perfect kinda thread

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
IF THEY ARE NOT THERE NO ONE WILL BE LOOKING FOR THEM.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sukkot: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Of course they are real. i have a much better one but it is a bit long so i will post later but ermmm aliens communicate with multidimensional beings on this planet all the time via sacred geometry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by basingstoke: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
For me our definition if what is living is wat really defines everything. aliens may exist .but not necessary as d way we define life. to science. anything that does not reproduce is either not alive or it is a male

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by bluaero(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
If were are ever visited by beings from another planet, that would be the end of mankind as we know it. Any form of intelligence that successfully visits us (especially from another solar system) would be thousands of years ahead of us in terms of technology.

To make it simple, what would happen if a group of human soldiers enter a room full of cockroaches?

1. Will they look for the leader of the cockroaches to discuss with him?
2. Will they decide to teach the cockroaches their ways of life and technology?
3. Or will they simply eliminate ALL the cockroaches and use the room for themselves?

The correct answer to the question is what will happen to humanity if we are visited by any intelligent alien life form.

28 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by basingstoke: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
CXLVII:
A lot of them in Benin-Edo State
You have to keep driving, do not park here, it is a scientific thread.

31 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sbabimbola(f): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fkforyou:
come to think of it, what if this signs of other life is the realm of angels and supernatural being and the fastest way to get to them is through death....* just thinking*

Cc lalasticlala

Password: Snakes
Access code: boobs

Bros can't but laugh!!!!!
DEATH THE FASTEST MEANS?

and you can't blame lalasticlala, Nairalanders are addicted to those things.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
Some say it’s obvious we’re not alone, others scorn the very idea. Whether you call them Aliens, Extraterrestrials or Space Men, their sightings have been around, since man initially looked into the skies. Now the question is do they truly exist? Some may say yes, while a few others may say no. Every year, heaps of fascinating studies and tests are completed to discover whether aliens exist or not, yet the inquiry has no satisfying answer.

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/15-facts-supporting-extraterrestrial.html
http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ancient-aliens/articles/do-aliens-exist-most-compelling-evidence-of-alien-existence
Cue in to Man of steel soundtrack;
General Zod: You are n0t Alone! You are n0t Alone!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by flokii: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well.. Dnt really know about UFOs, if they exist or not..

Buh the size of d universe, d galaxies and all... We shld have neighbours

All other planets, galaxies can't be empty na.. There should be civilization + life form in some of those places

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Earth2Metahuman: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
There is 99.9% chance that there are aliens.
The universe is just to big to think we are the only living creatures.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by abula112(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
bluaero:
If were are ever visited by beings from another planet, that would be the end of mankind as we know it. Any form of intelligence that successfully visits us (especially from another solar system) would be thousands of years ahead of us in terms of technology.

To make it simple, what would happen if a group of human soldiers enter a room full of cockroaches?

1. Will they look for the leader of the cockroaches to discuss with him?
2. Will they decide to teach the cockroaches their ways of life and technology?
3. Or will they simply eliminate ALL the cockroaches and use the room for themselves?

The correct answer to the question is what will happen to humanity if we are visited by any intelligent alien life form.
Cockroach is not an intelligent creature

13 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Tripplejay23(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Biko all those one na film things
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Vendoor(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice read
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Onegai(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers, keep posting
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by nedu2000(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tb joshua said one caused the building collapse
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bellfun:
We are not alone!

Even the powerful American government knows this but kept mum!

Just imagine the consequence of getting to know that the "gods" we worshipped are actually"people" from another planet!

That will be the end of religion (and orderliness)!
bro u are a genius 4 dat theory. U just gave me an idea for a n0vel am writing. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bellfun:
We are not alone!

Even the powerful American government knows this but kept mum!

Just imagine the consequence of getting to know that the "gods" we worshipped are actually"people" from another planet!

That will be the end of religion (and orderliness)!
I share this position. The Americans know a lot about this.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wch I wud be alive when planet earth meets planet alien.... Jus imagining bleeping an alien babe..... Chaiiiiii

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by timilehin007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
groundnutoil:
technology. is still developing or maybe they might even find us before we do just pray D come in peace Wen they do
that will probably mean the end of days
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Strawman: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mehn, I really really HATE to be the guy to say this, but most of these points have already been debunked. I was actually fascinated when I read this and went back to research on all of it. I came late sha, so I'll just point this out.

Mr Explorers, Buzz Aldrin himself later debunked that first point.

https://m.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2a5vg8/i_am_buzz_aldrin_engineer_american_astronaut_and/

Or you can read his statement here:

"On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And i feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be "unidentified."

We well understood exactly what that was. And when we returned, we debriefed and explained exactly what we had observed. And I felt that this had been distributed to the outside world, the outside audience, and apparently it wasn't, and so many years later, I had the time in an interview to disclose these observations, on another country's television network. And the UFO people in the United States were very very angry with me, that i had not given them the information. it was not an alien. Extraordinary observations require extraordinary evidence. That's what Carl Sagan said. There may be aliens in our Milky Way galaxy, and there are billions of other galaxies. The probability is almost CERTAIN that there is life somewhere in space. It was not that remarkable, that special, that unusual, that life here on earth evolved gradually, slowly, to where we are today.

But the distances involved in where some evidence of life may be, they may be hundreds of light years away."

Also, the "Wow Signal" was later reported to be caused by a natural phenomenon and not any aliens trying to reach us.

I can't type much on the rest, since I'm not even sure anyone is reading this. If you have specific questions/issues with what I typed..ask.

I'm not saying there are no aliens sha (I'm also not saying that there are aliens). I'm just saying that I researched on those points OP pointed out (some I did even before now, some I did when I read this thread) and most of them have already been debunked. And the ones that haven't been debunked are not certainties, they are hypothesis.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by ORI1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Onegai:
Explorers, keep posting
Onegai!!! angry
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sukkot: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok so in 1974 an american scientist Carl Sagan sent a message via radio wave frequency into outer space, the messier 13 hercules galaxy to be exact. it was a coded message. this is it

27 years later in 2001, aliens used their space ship technology to reply this message by burning the message via some weird technology into a crop field. and not only did they reply it but they sent the image of a guy that has an uncanny resemblance to obama. so obama may be an alien lol cuz 7 years after he became the USA president . this is the message and the image. notice the size of the facility behind the message so you can have an idea of how hugeeee the message is

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Xd7Ofx9bi8I/TB84TOgM5vI/AAAAAAAAAzg/xDBb5MVzG44/s1600/uk2001dn3.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

and not only did they send the above 2 messages but they sent an image of what they looked like by using their technology to burn the image into a wheat field. this is it. this was in 2002 i believe. you can fit 100,000 people into that image. thats how huge it is. what technology did they use to do something like that ? some celestial laser technology they just beamed onto the wheat field to draw the image

[img]http://2.bp..com/_R4xAipLLYHI/THWSim_8mhI/AAAAAAAAB70/m73uSNfrEvI/s1600/ROSTO+ET.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by czarr(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
frostland:
I still have d believe dat life is only possible on earth, if DA exist why haven't we see dem?wat is still keeping dem to make demself visible? humans have gone into space and even check out some planetary bodies yet noting
we have limited resources, plus we may not be as technologically advanced as we may like to believe!

There is definitely life on other planets....there has to be!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 4nobody4every1: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
sukkot:
Of course they are real. i have a much better one but it is a bit long so i will post later but ermmm aliens communicate with multidimensional beings on this planet all the time via sacred geometry
Your food don land grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Macelliot(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
We aren't alone but religionists won't want the exploration
The did. The knew it Spiritually. So Scientist are doing the Research physically...
Science without Religion is lame, and Religion without science is Blind. - Albert Einstein(world most intelligent scientist).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by elisra(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
7. A recent NASA photo taken on planet Mars shows what looks like ancient hieroglyphics carved onto a rock. While we can't be sure what the marks are at this point, it certainly has enthused Ancient Aliens believers, who claim this is yet more evidence that aliens and ancient peoples visited one another.
so you dont know that ancient Egyptians travel to space through stargate.
Ancient men knew more than we could ever know.
Explorer never mentioned about an ancient satellite called blackknight.
Ancient airports at south americs and a tarred airstrip under the pacific ocean.
Even the biblical chariot elijah travelled with to space.
There is a higher intelligence out there in space.
The indians have their own evidence that showed ancient technologies such as the vimanas aircrafts.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.