Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (65644 Views)

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
For those of you still doubting the existence of aliens/UFO's,I urge you to goto youtube,search for "Phil Schneider" and watch for yourselves,then tell me if all he said are mare coincidences.So far,with the evidences out there;I've come to a conclusion that we are NOT alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by menxer: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
From my own findings aliens exist but it would turn everything upside-down if the authorities should authenticate alien existence.

Imagine what would happen to religion, getting to you that we are just like chicken in cosmic coop.

OP did you forget the Nazca lines?
Or the Egyptian Pyramids that is said to have been part of a space port?
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
LordCenturion:

Ode,black people with black brain, falling angel ko, falling rain ni,
It is you choice not to agree. Time and/or eternity will convince you. Good luck.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
elisra:
a USA underground military base called area 51 is harboring alien beings who give technology to Americans

tongue in cheek....why cant we capture our own alien sef. all the native doctors here and there are not tryin at all.

we need capture an alien that will provide us wt blueprints to
Fix Phcn.
trace libyan migrants amongst cows.

and automatically keep brent crude above $87 .

We need our Alien.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by RatedStar: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
frostland:
I still have d believe dat life is only possible on earth, if DA exist why haven't we see dem?wat is still keeping dem to make demself visible? humans have gone into space and even check out some planetary bodies yet noting

If only you know how big a galaxy is, not to mention the universe, you will understand why they havent made contact yet. The distance is too much
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Why all this write up about UFO when we have one useless Alien In Aso rock controlling over 180mil people undecided

Abeg who get sugar I want to drink garri
u c0me under probe 4 dat statement o. Buratai is march!ng to ur quarters n0w. U are a terrorist. Lolx.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sukkot: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
ViktorMartins:
Sukkot, what message did that scientist encode?
Why did it take them 27 years to reply?
The idea of Obama being an alien, it might be true; you have heard about vlizards?
Bro, the encoded message is long to type lol but if you are interested just google it or youtube it and you can see the whole message. why 27 years to respond ? maybe they work with numerology. have i heard of vlizards ? yeah I have, as well as dracons and insectoids and vulcans etc etc. This world of ours is a very complex place. even in our govt in nigeria we have some extra-terrestrials. I know of one
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
SnowJay92:

They could have solution to our problems, say a cure for deadly diseases, answer to religious differences, maybe give we in Nigeria an infinity stone that would provide us enough electricity forever. Maybe... grin
chairman u watch too many c0mic b0ok m0vies. Kai infinity st0ne? Na m0ther box u 4 talk na or krypt0nite lolx.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
For those of you still doubting the existence of aliens/UFO's,I urge you to goto youtube,search for "Phil Schneider" and watch for yourselves,then tell me if all he said are mare coincidences.So far,with the evidences out there;I've come to a conclusion that we are NOT alone!!!

Sure we are not alone. We have never been. The Bible calls them demons and fallen angels.

To primitive men they appear primitive. To modern men living in the science and tech space they appear like in StarWars and the rest.
Local hunters see them as 'irunmole'
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dragonking:
I love aliens and UFO but don't wanna believe all those crap because it's enough to drive you insane. .. grin Whenever anyone brings the alien BS I just ask one simple question. ."Why hasn't anyone seen an alien in Nigeria? " Gbamm! Case closed. . cheesy I haven't watched preacher yet.. What's its genre? Is it horror? Does it have a thread? I hope the ratings are good.

I know how you feel about the alien thing because I feel the same way. It's a love-hate relationship, hahaha. I'm also into researching in stuff about other paranormal Activity and supposed monsters like Bigfoot, etc. I'm a weirdo grin

Dude let me tell you...PREACHER is the bomb. At least I think so.

It comes on AMC the same channel that's producing The Walking Dead. It's modeled after a comic book that from what I understand doesn't come out on the regular. New Comics are added at the will of the creators so I definitely want to check that out.
I don't know what I would call the genre. It has fighting and I mean some really awesome Fights/ers, Angels, vampires, just plain bad human beings, and apparently an entity that was created between God and the devil.
This entity got loose from heaven and 2 angels are coming back to retrieve it because they're its guardians but it flies into different people trying to keep away from being captured. The 2 angles trying to do all this on the down low without God’s permission.
The entity usually kills it's host immediately. But it has entered a man who happens to be a preacher and the preacher thinks it's God in him and can control people through it. He plans to use it to win souls for God but I don't think it's going to turn out that way.
The vampire seems to be bestfriends with the preacher and he is funny!
It is really interesting. They've only had maybe 5 episodes so far so there's only so much information we have at this point but it seems really good. I think you might like it and would suggest giving it a few episodes of your time. I'm addicted already and hope it keeps going good after losing Penny Dreadful.
It comes on Sunday nights same as Penny Dreadful did and is on SHOW BOX for download/streaming.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by lordkhalifa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Minemrys:

u c0me under probe 4 dat statement o. Buratai is march!ng to ur quarters n0w. U are a terrorist. Lolx.
I hope is coming with big ghana mst go bag
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by menxer: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
osymerga:
Someone once told me that God and his angels and even demons are extraterrestrial beings that have far evolved. That they are beings who have advanced far more beyond our reasoning. I have always ponder on these assertion. Could it be true ? There was a time they even fought a war in heaven among themselves. Are they another kind of civilisation ? Is there other realms of existence in this universe ? What is our connection with them if there are any ?
I seek knowledge...

If the Gods are not advanced version of man, how was it possible for the sons of God to marry the daughters of men as reported in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:

I know how you feel about the alien thing because I feel the same way. It's a love-hate relationship, hahaha. I'm also into researching in stuff about other paranormal Activity and supposed monsters like Bigfoot, etc. I'm a weirdo grin

It comes on AMC the same channel that's producing The Walking Dead. It's modeled after a comic book that from what I understand doesn't come out on the regular. New Comics are added at the will of the creators so I definitely want to check that out.
I don't know what I would call the genre. It has fighting and I mean some really awesome Fights/ers, Angels, vampires, just plain bad human beings, and apparently an entity that was created between God and the devil.
This entity got loose from heaven and 2 angels are coming back to retrieve it because they're its guardians but it flies into different people trying to keep away from being captured. The 2 angles trying to do all this on the down low without God’s permission.
The entity usually kills it's host immediately. But it has entered a man who happens to be a preacher and the preacher thinks it's God in him and can control people through it. He plans to use it to win souls for God but I don't think it's going to turn out that way.
It is really interesting. They've only had maybe 5 episodes so far so there's only so much information we have at this point but it seems really good. I think you might like it and would suggest giving it a few episodes of your time. I'm addicted already and hope it keeps going good after losing Penny Dreadful.
It comes on Sunday nights same as Penny Dreadful did and is on SHOW BOX for download/streaming.

They are telling us 'what is' while making it appear 'play play'
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Pilate2016(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
IsraelMonday:
Go and discover something that will chop twenty human heads within seconds..
As in eh, and we never find solutions to aliens in our Political system.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by deewhone(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
Some say it’s obvious we’re not alone, others scorn the very idea. Whether you call them Aliens, Extraterrestrials or Space Men, their sightings have been around, since man initially looked into the skies. Now the question is do they truly exist? Some may say yes, while a few others may say no. Every year, heaps of fascinating studies and tests are completed to discover whether aliens exist or not, yet the inquiry has no satisfying answer.

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/15-facts-supporting-extraterrestrial.html
http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ancient-aliens/articles/do-aliens-exist-most-compelling-evidence-of-alien-existence
This topic reminds me of the Indian movie Koi...mil gaya. The movie is very much related to this thread

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:
Man....I hope they don't exist. I've always been afraid of that. I know one thing that if I ever see 1 or we get invaded I'm going to lose my mind...for real, LOL! SCARY THOUGHT shocked
you w0n't believe me if i tell u this, honeydrops. Am an alien, the last s0n of my race and i was sent here to find u. After many years living in this primitive time with primitive techn0logy, i finally did. So can i get to kn0w u?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by GreatManBee: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
My hypothesis is that UFOs are actually machines and spacecrafts that black people/Negroes built and sent into space to remain there until the end of black devolution, to serve as reminders to white folks that whatever 'successes' they will claim to achieve in space exploration is just bunkum.

Before black devolution, we were everywhere.

Even Neil Armstrong confessed 'one small step for man; a giant leap for mankind'
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
For lovers of aliens, paranormal, conspiracy theories this show is on the radio/online/YouTube. They talk on so many topics.

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Dragonking: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Ok then.. Will start watching from tomorrow. .wgy don't you open a thread on it just like PD so that we can chat as we used too.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dragonking:
Ok then.. Will start watching from tomorrow. .wgy don't you open a thread on it just like PD so that we can chat as we used too.

I just might do that.... grin

Check it out and let me kno what u think.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Minemrys:

bro na how ur dick take stand forever. Emeskhalifa may have died but his manh0od still lives. No be me talk am o, na Dame Patience Madam Jonah talk am.
Jus pray her fans dont come for ur head

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Dragonking: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:

I just might do that.... grin

Check it out and let me kno what u think.
ok, copy me and solomonbrown and others do that we can check it out cool
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
kazuna:

chai, if they are that advanced, assuming, that means we might appaer as neatherdalstongue

either they invade and enslave us or could observe and pluck any of us with the professional detachment of lab scientist..

u know when u want to test a new serum - that white rat in d lab might be pleading in animal speak...No dont do it, dont it, dont chuk me with that pointy needle....but as a scientist u wont care , end results matter.
perhaps thats how thes aliens will do if they suddenly think earths temp is just too good for their habitationtongue
u watch too many horror films kazuna.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Time Dilation

Guy u go wicked o! He asked that u help explain the light years thingy and u just commented "Time Dilation" grin grin u sure sey u fit make heaven like this?(na joke o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
kazuna:

before nko, future generations will see us as dumbs.tongue

i always ask ma mum and dad hw they survived wtout internet.

in d future, ma grandson could probably say ...Grand papi, u mean u guys destroyed d earth with petrol, deplete ozone layer with deodorants, breeded a lotta cows to release methame?
Me to my grandson: we were significantly advanced then. we had the internet and u can tell if wizkid is using dollars as wipes in no jiffy.

ma grandSon: u guyz reall borin and stupid then. let me touch galaxy s7 .

he picks up a head device like that, hangs it on his head and slowy dematerialize to whatever destina.tion

...I'm dying, lol.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Minemrys: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

Year 3016 in northern america

Son: dad, our new history teacher that jst arrived from galaxy xj told us that several years ago, our ancestors thought they were alone in the universe.

Dad: Yeah son! That's true

Son: Rly, how could they ever have thought like that?

Dad: Son, they had access to lesser techs, less powerful telescopes, rockets was their best inventions and the best they could achieve was landing on the moon and other planets in our solar system unlike today whr u can travel round the galaxy as u wish

son: wow! life must ve rly been so boring then..

Dad: oh son, u can say that again...set up my teleporter, need to reach my business partners in China, I'll be back in an hour.
s0n you watch too many cart0ons. Darkseid may get u 4 that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dragonking:
ok, copy me and solomonbrown and others do that we can check it out cool

Fo'sho....I gotchu. I'll make the thread and hopefully they'll answer the call.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don seen me one. Dem suckers upped and probed me grin
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

Year 3016 in northern america

Son: dad, our new history teacher that jst arrived from galaxy xj told us that several years ago, our ancestors thought they were alone in the universe.

Dad: Yeah son! That's true

Son: Rly, how could they ever have thought like that?

Dad: Son, they had access to lesser techs, less powerful telescopes, rockets was their best inventions and the best they could achieve was landing on the moon and other planets in our solar system unlike today whr u can travel round the galaxy as u wish

son: wow! life must ve rly been so boring then..

Dad: oh son, u can say that again...set up my teleporter, need to reach my business partners in China, I'll be back in an hour.

Things won't even be verbal or written communication at that point. It'll be all mental telepathy. Jumping in and out of each other's minds, jumping here and there to different dimensions...it will be something else.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
omojeesu:

They are telling us 'what is' while making it appear 'play play'

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by frostland(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
RatedStar:

If only you know how big a galaxy is, not to mention the universe, you will understand why they havent made contact yet. The distance is too much
forget distance so all the lies people are saying alians visited or NASA saying d pick up a signal or sighting a space ship is what?
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by natedalo: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
mdaada:
There are no aliens. All the information u have online is been circulated by the white man to derail your mind from seeing what is happening in front of you. Why are they the ones to record our history for us. If u dont know where u are coming from, you can never know where u are going.NASA is a fraudulent body specifically created to distrubute fake information. Look online for a real photo of the earth from space. They are all computed generated images and videos. Look at the landing of the moon videos do u see anything in the vast background,no star, no moon absolutely nothing. Google project bluebeam, flat earth and please educate yourself.
Why are some of us africans stupid and believe clearly dumb conspiracy theories. To me it takes a different level of stupidity to think that moon landings never happened and that the earth is flat and that nasa is feeding us lies.

I do not see how someone would think that a government would spend millions building a rocket just to deceive the general population. It doesn't make sense, for crying out loud there is a mountain of evidence that moon landings occoured, there are videos of astronauts on the moon, samples of rocks from the moon, videos of the saturn V rocket blasting off to space plus lots more evidence that man actually reached the moon. Technogies developed by NASA are even in mainstream use today e.g infrared thermometers and we have someone saying NASA is a scam. Its just absurd bordering on stupidity

I don't even want to start on the flat earth theory because anyone that has a BASIC secondary school education should know that the earth is spherical and not flat and i am not ready to be anyone's geography tutor.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.