Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari (1422 Views)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by mamabomboy: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari
has felicitated with Nigerians
on the occasion of the 2016
Eid El Fitr, which marks the
completion of the Muslim
Ramadan fast.
In a statement Tuesday, the
president thanked Nigerians
for their sacrifices, and
promised “better days
ahead”.
He said his government was
exploring “the fastest means
to end the economic
sabotage in the Niger Delta
and amicably resolve the
conflicts within the region”.
Read his full statement:
I felicitate with all Nigerians,
especially the Muslim Ummah,
on the occasion of this
year’s Eid El Fitr, which
marks the completion of the
Ramadan fast.
I congratulate Muslims in
Nigeria and around the world
on the successful completion
of this month-long spiritual
journey of fasting, prayer
and almsgiving in obedience
to the Divine Command.
I sincerely pray that the
Almighty Allah will reward our
sacrifices with increased
blessing and a more
prosperous future.
On this happy occasion, it is
my strong belief that all true
followers of Islam have been
rejuvenated on the true
meaning and essence of life
and through the teachings of
Prophet Muhammad (SAW),
we have learnt to imbibe the
virtues of piety, sacrifice,
love, self-denial and good
conduct in our daily
relationship with one
another.
As we celebrate another Eid
El Fitr, I admonish all
patriotic Nigerians to uphold
these lessons and also
appreciate the numerous
material and human blessings
God has endowed us with.
Let us learn to show
gratitude, respect and
tolerance to one other,
irrespective of our religion,
tribe, language and political
leanings, as we forge ahead
to build on our strengths and
opportunities to make Nigeria
great again.
On Monday this week, the
Vice President, the Speaker
of the House of
Representatives and other
government officials joined
me to host Iftar reception at
the State House with
Nigerians of different
backgrounds including
Internally Displaced Persons
(IDPs), artisans and
Physically-challenged
persons.
Like I said during the
reception, I want to once
again appeal to those of us
who have the means, to
remember the millions of
Nigerians who are suffering
deprivation because of
violence perpetrated by
terrorists.
I am not unaware of what
Nigerians are going through
and I want to use this
medium to commend the
amazing sacrifices of
Nigerians in the face of the
temporary economic and
social challenges and also
reassure Nigerians that my
administration is working
assiduously towards
providing basic needs and
other amenities.
Let me also use this
opportunity to reaffirm that
we will not relent in the fight
against corruption and we
will ensure that all
appropriate and legal
measures are deplored to
root out this malaise.
I commend the Armed Forces
and security agencies for the
gains recorded in the fight
against terrorists and the
rescue of hostages in the
North East part of the
country.
I also appeal for the
support, understanding and
patience of all Nigerians and
our international partners as
we explore the fastest
means to end the economic
sabotage in the Niger Delta
and amicably resolve the
conflicts within the region.
I promise you all better days
ahead even as we remain
grateful for your unflinching
support to our
administration.
Happy Eid El Fitr celebration
and May the Almighty Allah
continue to bless our nation.
Eid Mubarak!

Muhammadu Buhari
July 5, 2016
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206467-i-know-nigerians-going-buhari.html
Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by dauntless15(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
What did you do about it, besides travel and drink kunu abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
You know Nigerians are suffering?

Ah... Ah... But your online zombies here are saying Nigerians are enjoying big time. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by mamabomboy: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari, just Negodu

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by otukpo(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
No Buhari, you don't know. Your S. A, Femi Adeshina said Nigerians are enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
What did you do about it, besides travel and drink kunu abeg swerve
Which Kunu?... That's better.

What he takes is Brukutu!
Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
We never saw pains like this under Jonathan angry

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by SATOH: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
God bless Buhari.
Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by naijaking1: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari knows that Nigerians are suffering, and he's enjoying every minute of it. Or he has no clue how to move forward, blaming GEJ has not yielded enough economic divided.
Economic policy with Fulani vengeful spirit is always a failure. 1984 and 2016.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by ajebuter(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dearest Mr president:

l read with disdain your Eid message and your commiseration over our plight and hardship but l assure you we are very much at ease knowing you are working around the clock here and abroad to ensure better life for us..

Now petrol is N145 a litre but we know you are saving the excess for our generation unborn..lf hunger kills the present generation, it is the price we must pay to ensure better lives for our progeny.

kerosene is N230 per litre but no qualm. we have already resorted to firewood but you should unleash EFCC on firewood sellers for corruption

To refill our gas nko? it is a no go area but we are not perturbed . We have begun soaking our indomie and rice with beans inside water for three days. Nothing will derail your good intention for us

Transportation has gone up by almost 100 percent but we have resorted to the use of beasts of burden like donkeys and horses and if those ones also prove one kain, our legs are ready to continue to trek for you. thank God we practiced that during your campaign

Prices of food stuff have skyrocketted but we know its not your fault but the previous administration so henceforth we shall start planting on every available lands including cemeteries ( abi dead people dey need ground)

Unemployment is high and many have lost their jobs but its OK' we shall become masquerade dressers ..

ln fact we shall continue to sai baba for as long as we take breathe because we know you cannot right the wrongs of 16 years of the previous governments because you remain our saint forever and ever..

Sai Baba sir..

yours faithfully

Resident Zombies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
If you know, then find solution ASAP! cool

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by iamblisz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
ajebuter:
Dearest Mr president:

l read with disdain your Eid message and your commiseration over our plight and hardship but l assure you we are very much at ease knowing you are working around the clock here and abroad to ensure better life for us..

Now petrol is N145 a litre but we know you are saving the excess for our generation unborn..lf hunger kills the present generation, it is the price we must pay to ensure better lives for our progeny.

kerosene is N230 per litre but no qualm. we have already resorted to firewood but you should unleash EFCC on firewood sellers for corruption

To refill our gas nko? it is a no go area but we are not perturbed . We have begun soaking our indomie and rice with beans inside water for three days. Nothing will derail your good intention for us

Transportation has gone up by almost 100 percent but we have resorted to the use of beasts of burden like donkeys and horses and if those ones also prove one kain, our legs are ready to continue to trek for you. thank God we practiced that during your campaign

Prices of food stuff have skyrocketted but we know its not your fault but the previous administration so henceforth we shall start planting on every available lands including cemeteries ( abi dead people dey need ground)

Unemployment is high and many have lost their jobs but its OK' we shall become masquerade dressers ..

ln fact we shall continue to sai baba for as long as we take breathe because we know you cannot right the wrongs of 16 years of the previous governments because you remain our saint forever and ever..

Sai Baba sir..

yours faithfully

Resident Zombies

sarcasm

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
ajebuter:
Dearest Mr president:

Sai Baba sir..

yours faithfully

Resident Zombies
Wonderful! grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lies, You are only aware of your relations and affiliates that were secretly recruited in CBN.

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by dauntless15(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Which Kunu?... That's better.

What he takes is Brukutu!
lolzzz hw do you know burukutu cheesy
Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
lolzzz hw do you know burukutu cheesy

I stay in the north, And some of these indigenous people take it like their lives depend on it. Very odoriferous stuff.

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by dauntless15(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I stay in the north, And some of these indigenous people take it like their lives depend on it. Very odoriferous stuff.
lol i thought i was the only one that knows it on nairaland
Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by babdap: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
We are suffering is an understatement many Nigerians today are whining and dinning in abject poverty, the hardship is unspeakable.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari by McJane(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr president u are living in aso rock so u can't know just stfu aiidy #girlsdeyvextoo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Abdulmumin Jibrin / How FG Spent $340m, #27bn ln Search Of Crude Oil ln The North / Don’t Accuse PDP, Shehu Sani Tells El-rufai, Other PDP Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.