Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? (889 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / (pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
My course mate and a friend who was engaged few months ago by her boyfriend is getting married next week Saturday but her excitement and happiness no be here oooo. She just dey happy dey goooo.
Her fiance is very happy and excited as well but the way I.m seeing both of them it's obvious that the lady (my course mate) is more happier and more excited.

So why are the ladies more happier and excited than we guys when getting married?
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by olatunjithomas(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
it happens when some ladies who have thought their past life will hinder them from getting a man and maybe by miracle,they got one.tell me why they won't be over joyous....
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
harnnarh:
Here to read comments
it's better you say something or I will just conclude that nothing dey your brain.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
it's better you say something or I will just conclude that nothing dey your brain.
Is it a must?
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
harnnarh:
Is it a must?
noooooooooooooooo

How are you doing.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by flexyfit(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol...are u seriously asking??....u know girls they like to show up...make their fellow girls jealous...they want to flaunt their wedding ring.....and yes...make their mama happy....
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Chrisrare: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ur English though. R u sure u r a student?
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
noooooooooooooooo

How are you doing.
cool
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by mcversatile(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
All d expenses got a new carrier.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by vicstar(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
guy forget my English, its never my language also I.m not from England.

Can Queen Elizabeth and Rooney speak igbo language the way I speak their English.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by amauri(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
To most it is a relief due to the constant societal,peer and family pressure they find themselves.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
amauri:
To most it is a relief due to the constant societal,peer and family pressure they find themselves.
on point.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Chrisrare: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
guy forget my English, its never my language also I.m not from England.

Can Queen Elizabeth and Rooney speak igbo language the way I speak their English.
at least u shuld know d basics, dats y ur folks spent money on ur education.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
at least u shuld know d basics, dats y ur folks spent money on ur education.
ok
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by pattyphil(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladies are alws excited cos its sumtin they hv alws fantasize from childhood. To them wedding is lik fulfilment of purpose.
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by kossyablaze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Because many are called buh few are chosen
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
kossyablaze:
Because many are called buh few are chosen
abi
Re: Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? by Mrjo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
pattyphil:
Ladies are alws excited cos its sumtin they hv alws fantasize from childhood. To them wedding is lik fulfilment of purpose.
is like that for both. But the men bear more burden than ladies befor, during and after

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing / Mom: When Are You Getting Married Tebogo? See Her Hilarious Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.