Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters (413 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by explorer250(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eehh i want to bring to the notice of all mr nairaland contestants that physique and facial beauty wont give you the crown.

I think your popularity and campaign team here would do the magic. so guys,it is not by how handsome because if it was so ivvy would have taken the mrs nairaland crown among the final runner ups.

MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION THOUGH OOO
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by InfomejobsN: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gbam!

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by damseyl(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by unapapadeycraze: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Which ivyy are you talking about? The one with swollen pvssy? Abeg, stop typing gibberish. If it was by physique and beauty, mimzy would have won. She pretty wellas.

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by ivyy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
explorer250:
Eehh i want to bring to the notice of all mr nairaland contestants that physique and facial beauty wont give you the crown.

I think your popularity and campaign team here would do the magic. so guys,it is not by how handsome because if it was so ivvy would have taken the mrs nairaland crown among the final runner ups.

MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION THOUGH OOO

It's all encompassing dearie and I'm sure they all know that tongue
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters by konkonbilo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Which ivyy are you talking about? The one with swollen pvssy? Abeg, stop typing gibberish. If it was by physique and beauty, mimzy would have won. She pretty wellas.
Bros i bow to you o.how you take know?abi you get x-ray eyes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Corporate Bodies Advertise Events That Are Strictly By Invitation / Love Matter / Mr / Miss Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.