Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Weak Are You Emotionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Weak Are You Emotionally? (9164 Views)

5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Harming You Emotionally / MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
I mean relationship wise. As a cancerian i'm very emotional buh only in the issues of life, when i see people suffering from anything (Disease, sickness, poverty and the likes) buh when it comes to relationship wise, trust me, i'm probably the strongest man in that aspect. I just don't need anyone to complete me, not a friend, not a partner. Nothing at all. Though i was raised a loner and it has really helped me to be emotionally dependant in life. You just can't see me sad because an opposite sex i call a partner does anything or from a friend action. It's like no one can hurt me emotionally friendship/relationship wise though.

A neighbor and i got talking the other day and he was telling me how he almost died because his girlfriend wasn't there for him, it happened that they both agreed to meet that day and the lady changed the plan, i was just shaking my head for him. A grown man with 2 kids ooo with another woman though. And so also i remember this neighbor back then in Ib city also, he always complain with sadness and bitterness all because of a woman.

With few things have seen, and seeing how weak people are emotionally in relationship, i just can't buh thank my parent for raising me a loner. In my house, no friend, no girlfriend/boyfriend. Driver take you to school during high school days and come to take you back after school. Infact if anyone come asking for us, you might be looking at us sitting right in front of you buh if mum says we are not around, then we are not around. Hehehehe. That's after rigorous questions ooo and if you pass her questions, then she'd call whosoever you've come to see and you must talk just outside the building, you are not going anywhere. Back in those days, it wasn't easy for we (the boys in the house) seeing all of our friends getting laid, gisting us how they do the do and how social they were then. My parent are not wicked, infact my mum is more of a friend to us all than a mother. Buh both Mum and Dad are loners so they made sure we all inherited that trait. And it actually paid off.

Most of my ex thought it was just plain wickedness buh i no fit do pass myself now. And till date, since i was born i only have 3 friends. And my social life is about 30%. I don't regret anything anyway, i just wish to know how many people out there are like me.

Like Emotionally dependant like me.

7 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Anybody is free to insult his/her dad/mum. Like i already said in my post up there. I don't care.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
So... we should fry eggshells for your antisocial life

1 Like

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
LivingFree:
So... we should fry eggshells for your antisocial life
why don't you fry that blood instead, since today is first, you'd have plenty to fry you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Anybody is free to insult his/her dad/mum. Like i already said in my post up there. I don't care.
So u are emotionally independent? undecided
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So u are emotionally independent? undecided
what is this one saying?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can relate to your post sir. I also have a very close friend who incidentally is a "cancer". This guy is the most cold person I have ever seen after my brother. NOTHING, I mean nothing about relationships move them. You can only hear them talk about a lady if you are very close to them. These guys also have less than 20% social life. They are loners. I have never seen.

I don't like emotionally-cold people. They are very unsympathetic and rigid. It's scary. You should have that one or two persons you are allowed to be soft with.

But cancerians are the most nurturing & dependable sign after Taurus of course. Once you love a cancerian & he gets to love you back, you will understand what the word "security" means in love and relationship/marriage.

6 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
MissJoy29:
I can relate to your post sir. I also have a very close friend who incidentally is a "cancer". This guy is the most cold person I have ever seen after my brother. NOTHING, I mean nothing about relationships move them. You can only hear them talk about a lady if you are very close to them. These guys also have less than 20% social life. They are loners. I have never seen.

I don't like emotionally-cold people. They are very unsympathetic and rigid. It's scary. You should have that one or two persons you are allowed to be soft with.

But cancerians are the most nurturing & dependable sign after Taurus of course. Once you love a cancerian & he gets to love you back, you will understand what the word "security" means in love and relationship/marriage.
It really feels so good to see someone understand you. You understand me perfectly. And @Bolded, cancers don't get to heal that quickly when hurt so it's hard for cancers to just open up or trust someone. When they want to try and you unintetionally or intentionally do some crazy sorts, they'd crawl back into their shell. Even my mother doesn't know me too well cuz i don't tell anybody my plan, i can joke with people buh not my plans and i hardly get involved in serious talk with people, all i do is tease, tease and tease. I plan within me, and talk about serious issues only with myself. Hehehehe. My mum made matter worse for me though, she always use my word against me like 'shebi u said so, so, so the other day' she literally turned me a deaf and dumb human since then. So never would you hear me talk about serious issue to anyone. Well as for me have never met someone that deserves talking to (i mean secret). Buh i believe when some cancers get to some stage in life, they change and when some find someone they can trust, they talk. Don't just in anyway use a cancer word against him/her.. That's the end of everything... You'd never hear him/her telling you secrets anymore.

And i believe a cancer also deserves an emotional dependant partner buh except they are ready to date from their circle (i.e another cancer) then it is/would be kinda hard especially for male cancers since most ladies are emotional beings.

3 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
It really feels so good to see someone understand you. You understand me perfectly. And @Bolded, cancers don't get to heal that quickly when hurt so it's hard for cancers to just open up or trust someone. When they want to try and you unintetionally or intentionally do some crazy sorts, they'd crawl back into their shell. Even my mother doesn't know me too well cuz i don't tell anybody my plan, i can joke with people buh not my plans and i hardly get involved in serious talk with people, all i do is tease, tease and tease. I plan within me, and talk about serious issues only with myself. Hehehehe. My mum made matter worse for me though, she always use my word against me like 'shebi u said so, so, so the other day' she literally turned me a deaf and dumb human since then. So never would you hear me talk about serious issue to anyone. Well as for me have never met someone that deserves talking to (i mean secret). Buh i believe when some cancers get to some stage in life, they change and when some find someone they can trust, they talk. Don't just in anyway use a cancer word against him/her.. That's the end of everything... You'd never hear him/her telling you secrets anymore.

And i believe a cancer also deserves an emotional dependant partner buh except they are ready to date from their circle (i.e another cancer) then it is/would be kinda hard especially for male cancers since most ladies are emotional beings.
Oh I understand a lot of things perfectly cool.

One thing about "cancers" is that getting them to warm up to you poses to be a Herculean task. They are toooo secretive & untrusting. Sometimes, it borders on Paranoia and scepticism. But trust me, when a "cancer" trusts you & calls you a friend, you really must be worthy. Somehow, I think they are highly intuitive & sensitive too. Reason why they don't just trust anybody.

I understand them perfectly & click with them cos of my star sign. But one of them has proved to be a difficult nut to crack. Lol. His mood swings no be here o.

I enjoyed the purest and most sincere friendship I have ever had in my life with a "cancer". Two actually.

2 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh I understand a lot of things perfectly cool.

One thing about "cancers" is that getting them to warm up to you poses to be a Herculean task. They are toooo secretive & untrusting. Sometimes, it borders on Paranoia and scepticism. But trust me, when a "cancer" trusts you & calls you a friend, you really must be worthy. Somehow, I think they are highly intuitive & sensitive too. Reason why they don't just trust anybody.

I understand them perfectly & click with them cos of my star sign. But one of them has proved to be a difficult nut to crack. Lol. His mood swings no be here o.

I enjoyed the purest and most sincere friendship I have ever had in my life with a "cancer". Two actually.
You sure do know alot and @Bolded, I'd suggest you let such person know who he is if he doesn't already know. Like help him to see and understand why he's moody though if he doesn't know ooo. Cuz i remember some years back when i don't know i was ruled by the moon. Most cancers are not happy being moody, most of the things the star does to a cancer are not all that perfect with them, so most of them that doesn't know, won't be able to find a way out. Back in those days, i get hurt when my mood swings, it's not like i'm happy about it buh i wouldn't have a choice than just to sit down and watch, i couldn't do a thing about it then untill i read everything about cancer. Now i control my mood to my best capability since i know the cause and it doesn't affect me that much any longer like it used to. And i remember those days when i wouldn't sleep all through the night, i tried, use drugs, even my dad took me to the hospital about 3 times to see maybe something was wrong somewhere with my health buh nothing after series of test. I'd not sleep in the night and if i mistakenly sleep during the day, it means i'm sick so i hardly sleep for just two hours (from 6am - 8am) in 24 hours. I was fighting that sleeping issue cuz i thought it was sickness untill i get to know it's one of cancers trait. Since then i got a solution and learnt how to go about it. So i suggest you help a cancer to get to know who they are so they can know how to manage their traits. It's not as if they can change their way of life buh they can manage it and derive happiness in it.

And what star sign do you belong to?

Maybe i should start searching for a lady that belongs to your sign also cuz the way most of my ex take suffer, no be here oooo.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
You sure do know alot and @Bolded, I'd suggest you let such person know who he is if he doesn't already know. Like help him to see and understand why he's moody though if he doesn't know ooo. Cuz i remember some years back when i don't know i was ruled by the moon. Most cancers are not happy being moody, most of the things the star does to a cancer are not all that perfect with them, so most of them that doesn't know, won't be able to find a way out. Back in those days, i get hurt when my mood swings, it's not like i'm happy about it buh i wouldn't have a choice than just to sit down and watch, i couldn't do a thing about it then untill i read everything about cancer. Now i control my mood to my best capability since i know the cause and it doesn't affect me that much any longer like it used to. And i remember those days when i wouldn't sleep all through the night, i tried, use drugs, even my dad took me to the hospital about 3 times to see maybe something was wrong somewhere with my health buh nothing after series of test. I'd not sleep in the night and if i mistakenly sleep during the day, it means i'm sick so i hardly sleep for just two hours (from 6am - 8am) in 24 hours. I was fighting that sleeping issue cuz i thought it was sickness untill i get to know it's one of cancers trait. Since then i got a solution and learnt how to go about it. So i suggest you help a cancer to get to know who they are so they can know how to manage their traits. It's not as if they can change their way of life buh they can manage it and derive happiness in it.

And what star sign do you belong to?

Maybe i should start searching for a lady that belongs to your sign also cuz the way most of my ex take suffer, no be here oooo.
You also tend to forget something. You guys are stubborn. I told him a lot of things about his personality. He told me too about mine. I accepted his. No biggie. But this guy is the last person that will accept anything. He will feel you want to change him or like he puts it, "bend him". Lol...never seen anyone so stuck in his ways after a close relation. He's not open to correction at all. I just Pray he allows God to touch his heart.

I'm Taurus. According to the stars, I have more than 90% compatibility with Cancers. But, sometimes, a lot of factors influence these things (background, peer influence, education, exposure/enlightenment etc). So most times, they are not always true. Although I have a Cancerian that I'm up to 87% compatible with.

How did your exes suffer?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by kasmilla(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

You also tend to forget something. You guys are stubborn. I told him a lot of things about his personality. He told me too about mine. I accepted his. No biggie. But this guy is the last person that will accept anything. He will feel you want to change him or like he puts it, "bend him". Lol...never seen anyone so stuck in his ways after a close relation. He's not open to correction at all. I just Pray he allows God to touch his heart.

I'm Taurus. According to the stars, I have more than 90% compatibility with Cancers. But, sometimes, a lot of factors influence these things (background, peer influence, education, exposure/enlightenment etc). So most times, they are not always true. Although I have a Cancerian that I'm up to 87% compatible with.

nne pls help me with this. I was born on 16 dec, whats the name of ma own star.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2018
kasmilla:
nne pls help me with this. I was born on 16 dec, whats the name of ma own star.
You are Sagittarius sir.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are Sagittarius sir.

What is the percentage compatibility of a Virgo man and a cancer woman?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Saff(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
I love cancers. They wear their heart on their sleeves smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

You got me laughing so loud right now dear. See who's talking about stubborness. Is taurus not the most stubborn zodiac star sign?

That your friend probably don't wish to start anything. Some of us believe it's the best way to stay safe. Don't crack him too much if you don't want to loose him finally. You should probably let him get to the stage he'd get over himself.

And @bolded, i ruined them emotionally dear. They were more single while we were together. I wasn't there for them emotionally. I always feel for them whenever they are with me buh there was nothing i could have done. Most time they needed me (emotionally) buh for where, no be me. So i quit with most of them cuz of the pain i was causing them. Abi no be to dey happy we dey fall in love. Buh with me, it was totally otherwise. Buh i'm better now anyway since i learnt about myself.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
You got me laughing so loud right now dear. See who's talking about stubborness. Is Taurus not the most stubborn zodiac star sign?

That your friend probably don't wish to start anything. Some of us believe it's the best way to stay safe. Don't crack him too much if you don't want to loose him finally. You should probably let him get to the stage he'd get over himself.

And @bolded, i ruined them emotionally dear. They were more single while we were together. I wasn't there for them emotionally. I always feel for them whenever they are with me buh there was nothing i could have done. Most time they needed me (emotionally) buh for where, no be me. So i quit with most of them cuz of the pain i was causing them. Abi no be to dey happy we dey fall in love. Buh with me, it was totally otherwise. Buh i'm better now anyway since i learnt about myself.
@first bolded: Guilty as charged smiley. We definitely are. But I like to think I'm "good" stubborn and not "bad" stubborn. The ones who see me as stubborn are those who want me to condone their rotten attitude. That's something I have no time for.

@second bolded: I left him the hell alone centuries ago. I'm waiting for him to come to terms about who he is & what he's doing to himself and to friends.

@third bolded: that was what our friendship was like. I became very close to this guy when I was going through some emotional times. But this guy was so devoid of emotion he wasn't there for me the way I wanted. I found myself craving & craving with no satisfaction. It was so frustrating. Thank God for everything. I learnt a valuable lesson from that.

@your last sentence, thank God you have discovered yourself. Self-awareness is bae.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
peerless0012:

What is the percentage compatibility of a Virgo man and a cancer woman?
A high percentage I presume.
I know cos my sign is highly compatible with both signs which means the two signs are also pretty compatible.

Or would you prefer I give you a number? (Percentage rate)
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

@first bolded: Guilty as charged smiley. We definitely are. But I like to think I'm "good" stubborn and not "bad" stubborn. The ones who see me as stubborn are those who want me to condone their rotten attitude. That's something I have no time for.

@second bolded: I left him the hell alone centuries ago. I'm waiting for him to come to terms about who he is & what he's doing to himself and to friends.

@third bolded: that was what our friendship was like. I became very close to this guy when I was going through some emotional times. But this guy was so devoid of emotion he wasn't there for me the way I wanted. I found myself craving & craving with no satisfaction. It was so frustrating. Thank God for everything. I learnt a valuable lesson from that.

@your last sentence, thank God you have discovered yourself. Self-awareness is bae.
It's good you let him be. The problem is most cancers do not know what they are causing people while protecting themselves. And also, it's not easy my sister. You can't just decide to open to evertone because you don't want to hurt them only for them to leave you dead at the end. Even now that i believe have changed i still protect myself buh i always try to make sure the other person involved never loose out and he/she get the happiness she deserved, i do things i'd never have done back in those days just not to hurt anyone like i used to buh i now become so choosy/selective. I only select people to get close to, since i know i'd make sacrifice. At least i just can't open myself to multiple death threats just because i'm trying to become a better cancer.

And regards your stubborness, there's nothing like good stubborn ma, you only think people are compelling you to do something because you stubborn. You'd always think it like that, even if the person is just tryna advise you. I have a taurus friend too, that's the major problem... That's the only major reason we are not lovers despite the love between us. My mum, dad and siblings know about us and till date they believe she's the one, i just laugh them anytime they bring her issue. It made me sick. If you never tell her anything, she'd willingly do buh once you by mistake say it, just forget it. You people are too stubborn abeg. You people should try change too biko. If not that, we'd probably be married by now. Cuz i know my dad would have sponsored the wedding some years back. Even despite we (the lady and i) are distance apart, our love for each other no be here oooo.

To be candid dear, taurus and cancer really rock. Buh maybe only as friends sha. Cuz your stubborness makes a cancer sick, and cancer not opening up makes taurus sick also. Hehehehehehehe
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by KevinDein: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
Yes dear we do cheesy
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Am cancerian like you and i am a loner and an introvert.i feel pity for people easily but i hardly feel pity for women.i prefer geting harlots than dating a girl,because women are mere sex objects.They say am too rigid because what i believe in nobody can stop me untill i decide not to, anymore.And am also very cautious,and also dont trust people due to my past experiences

1 Like

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
It's good you let him be. The problem is most cancers do not know what they are causing people while protecting themselves. And also, it's not easy my sister. You can't just decide to open to evertone because you don't want to hurt them only for them to leave you dead at the end. Even now that i believe have changed i still protect myself buh i always try to make sure the other person involved never loose out and he/she get the happiness she deserved, i do things i'd never have done back in those days just not to hurt anyone like i used to buh i now become so choosy/selective. I only select people to get close to, since i know i'd make sacrifice. At least i just can't open myself to multiple death threats just because i'm trying to become a better cancer.

And regards your stubborness, there's nothing like good stubborn ma, you only think people are compelling you to do something because you stubborn. You'd always think it like that, even if the person is just tryna advise you. I have a taurus friend too, that's the major problem... That's the only major reason we are not lovers despite the love between us. My mum, dad and siblings know about us and till date they believe she's the one, i just laugh them anytime they bring her issue. It made me sick. If you never tell her anything, she'd willingly do buh once you by mistake say it, just forget it. You people are too stubborn abeg. You people should try change too biko. If not that, we'd probably be married by now. Cuz i know my dad would have sponsored the wedding some years back. Even despite we (the lady and i) are distance apart, our love for each other no be here oooo.

To be candid dear, taurus and cancer really rock. Buh maybe only as friends sha. Cuz your stubborness makes a cancer sick, and cancer not opening up makes taurus sick also. Hehehehehehehe
@first paragraph, it's good to be selective or be what I call, "cautious". It makes it easier for you to sieve out "distractors" around you. I'm also super cautious. I can be termed a loner. The drama of fake friendship is so not worth it abeg.

@2nd paragraph, you have got it all wrong sir. I still maintain there's good & bad stubbornness. A lot of people are so unreasonable, selfish, self-centered & unfair these days that you need that stubbornness to come out unscathed.
But when you have someone who practises the golden rule with you, someone needs to remind him/her that you are a Taurus cos the person won't notice that bad trait. It all depends on who's involved.

There's a reason why Taurus and Cancer have a very high compatibly percentage. You think stubbornness and being emotionally dead is enough to scatter that match made in Heaven? Remember I said a lot of factors influence this star sign thingy. So it's not set in stone. It all depends on the people involved and what they are bringing to the relationship.

For instance: I have been privileged to meet two Cancerians. One I shared the purest and most true friendship I have ever had. Now, not for once did he mention I was stubborn. That's odd right? However, he was showing stubbornness left, right & center.

The second one, is like a best friend to me. Our friendship and love connection is outta this world. This is probably the sweetest & most open & sincere friendship I have ever had. We share EVERYTHING. Now, that's odd for a "Cancer" right? I have never for once complained that he's emotionally unavailable. Odd too right?

You see where I'm going with all these?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
True.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Am cancerian like you and i am a loner and an introvert.i can relate with most of the things you said here.I feel pity for people easily but i hardly feel pity for women.i prefer geting harlots than dating a girl,because women are mere sex objects to me.They say am too rigid because what i believe in nobody can stop me untill i decide not to, anymore.And am also very cautious,and also dont trust people due to my past experiences.Am also very choosy,hard to understand,unconventional and hard to please.When i like something or somebody i like with all my heart,and when i hate somebody i also hate will all my heart

2 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by N0favors: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
I'm cancer tho
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Bluezy13(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
They are at it again!!!

OP, I was raised a loner, I'm emotionally rigid but can feign emotion extremely to achieve an aim. I'm 95% in character of all the qualities you stated. But I'm not a cancer...whatever you call it. I was born in a different month.
The earlier you guys stop all these zodiac sign nonsense, the more reasonable you become because heeding to it forces you into unconsciously adopting its presumed traits of a particular person just because the person sees one or two signs. You allow it determine your behaviour.

Free yourself!
Freewillism to a greater extent supersedes determinism in mentation!!

6 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thats true.We love with our all and hate with our all,we never heal easily,past experiences shape our life,and sometimes make us to guard our hearts and anything we cherish.We are very loyal and value loyalty more than anything,to us loyalty is worth more than gold to us,and would even put our lives on the line,and will do anything in the world for someone who is truly loyal to us.We can have the most passionate emotion if we like something and also the most coldest emotion,if you hurt us.We are also vengeful.Inspite all our strengths and weaknesses and proud being cancerian

1 Like

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am a Scorpio but I haven't discovered myself, I am emotionally unstable, I love easily and hate faster, I don't make friends but I know a lot of people. I have just 2 friends in this world but I am good with everyone, nothing makes me happy like getting high on some beer with my goons. But I think I have fallen deeply for some chic that I have never met cry

2 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
True we do
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Saff(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
I'm cancer tho
i know smiley makes what I said even more true.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Saff(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

True we do
yup. My longest relationship was with a cancer. I love you guys grin
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Saff(f): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
KevinDein:

Yes dear we do cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] / My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.