Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? (6679 Views)

NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by K9blunt(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Op you're unbelievable!!! undecided
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by governjay(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Where's d light; oh u mean day light? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Limitednow: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Truly this is coming from an inconsequential dullardic bastard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by DonCortino: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Stop living in the ghetto.
So those living in ghetto are not entitled to social amenities from the government?

You see how foolish u sound?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by kingsman66(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2016
my problem is when will people learn to talk in this forum without mentioning IPOB.
I rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by JimiOgunlola: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Ask nNnamdi Kanu.

Check out all the people on this thread saying they don't have light, you'll realise that they are all iPod youths who will never say anything good about this administration just because they are disgruntled election losers.grin

My yoruba muslim brother, for how long will you keep smiling while eating rotten fulani shiiit!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by dadebayo1(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

GOD bless Nigeria and her people.

No light here oo.... Still same schedule.

3 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

The Op is right, its depends on your area. here in Owerri we enjoy Federal line 24hrs light for straight 3days now the light is yet to blink nor go off.

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by sevantex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
We should hail ppl who earn millions of tax payers money for giving u 2hrs light in 24hrs? and then bill u excessively?

Even if the light improves, isnt it their job to do so? which one is talk again??

To slap this op dy hungry me aswear! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Macmilla(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dumb ppl opening dumb threads on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by jellyfish86: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Of for you

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by ajebuter(f): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
The only light l see is sunlight..
Maybe that is what this OP is referring to..
Oro arindin ati oponu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Candyrain:
OP u well so? U've been paid to come spew this bullcrap, right? Well done.

You see why say many need to go back to school. You can read ADEQUATE POWER SUPPLY and yet everyone in here wants to have my head on a platter.

Adequate: meaning not the needed quantity or quality but it is better than nothing.

I also have light 4 hours in 2 parts of the day for 3 days unlike previous months where there was none and bills were steadily coming in.

If we can't see the good in every bad situation then I guess the black race is truly lost.
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Qualer: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

You see why say many need to go back to school. You can read ADEQUATE POWER SUPPLY and yet everyone in here wants to have my head on a platter.

Adequate: meaning not the needed quantity or quality but it is better than nothing.

I also have light 4 hours in 2 parts of the day for 3 days unlike previous months where there was none and bills were steadily coming in.

If we can't see the good in every bad situation then I guess the black race is truly lost.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by moski5(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Until things are better than b4 I won't celebrate this govt
After 6months of coming into power they messed up things seriously including power n now in some areas they restored it to wat it used to be So y should we celebrate
NB while YarAdua was in power where we stayed had 24hrs lights any power outage was quickly restored
I'll celebrate this govt when

1. we enjoyed 24hrs power @ a reduced rate than the illegally recently imposed rate

2. Naira to Dollars 150-$1

3. Other means of Money generation asides oil are enforced

4. All federal roads and institutions r properly functional

5. When Northernization of Nigeria is not the top most Agenda

6. When farming is encouraged with the funds allocated to agriculture goes to farmers n intending farmers

7. When contractors n government officials are probed n sent to jail when funds r misappropriated

8. improved security for Nigerians n d retraining of all members of our security armed forces

9. a reduction of the allocation of Aso rock, senate n house of reps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

So, this is your definition of adequate?

I thought you would swallow your words after some constructive criticism from Nigerians, but you went ahead to make issue worse.

I am not all knowing, but I have forgiven you because you don't have the adequate meaning of adequacy. grin

You are forgiven cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Bros, You must be joking, right?

Even with the rains, Power supply is still very low.

You must be an APC card carrying member, Because their main aim is spreading lies and falsehood.
What a sìlly comment! How does an increase in rainfall ensures stable power supply. Gone are the days the whole of the country was hydro-powered. It's gas that is mostly used today. Even when hdro was mostly used, till date, even with gas, whenever it's raining there is usually power outage.
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by sparkleRed(f): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thunder fire ur yansh OP, no lite in my area u dey tell me constant supply, Infact d thunder dat will fire u will come with an India sound track dat even MFM Cnt pray u out of it mtcheww angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by rotile247(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Very good, we have been having 3 weeks on uninterupted darkness supply. Yet we are expected to pay for darkness.

4 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What a sìlly comment! How does an increase in rainfall ensures stable power supply. Gone are the days the whole of the country was hydro-powered. It's gas that is mostly used today. Even when hdro was mostly used, till date, even with gas, whenever it's raining there is usually power outage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3934112_cymera20160704152118_jpegef06e2f827e4ca44eb30a5edaa148d26 I JUST DEY LOOK YOU.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3706637_11825709101564070320752457781589815212041363n_jpeg2547647628ea3bd9d72fd4b49cdee7c9

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Candyrain(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

U should be the one to go back to school. When u say there's adequate power supply in Nigeria, what does dat mean? Do u know the power situation where I am? If u said there's adequate power supply where u reside no one will come for ur head but saying Nigeria as a whole is enjoying dat is the more reason why ur head should be on a platter already.

Nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by phlemzy: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
E be like this op need Ramadan cane.

3 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Mimisboygreat: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
OP make I calm down first. if u care to listen, hear it now; i haven't seen light for 2days in my area so take note
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

bishhh where.? Absolute blackout for 2 weeks here in Ebonyi
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by princetom1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. 3days straight and the light is yet to blink nor go off.

Where are the IPOB youths who are enemies of Nigeria?
Are u and op living in HELL FIRE? Bcoz i know there is adequate supply of light there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by gidiboy1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Thunder fire that your mouth! Which beta delivery of power are u talking about. Idiot.. If u don't know what to post shut d Bleep up angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by DrinkWater10: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
eyeview:
Here,under ikeja disco,its 5mins in every 3days.
The only thing that has improved in the power sector under this govt is the tarriff that 'improved' from 13.20 to 21.40 and the increased bills for those on estimated billing.
Anybody that claims that power has improved is a liar and has the devil,the father of all lies as his father
IKEDC 20/24 hours here.
Where do you reside- or better still whats the closest bus stop to where you reside?
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by idupaul: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Is U that provided the power ..my friend power supply is still pathetic ..please don't provoke people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by idupaul: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Is it U that provided the power ..my friend power supply is still pathetic ..please don't provoke people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Austin234(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
The op could be related to Fashola and possibly milking frm his ministerial post. Dont worry, EFCC is on the watch

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by idupaul: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Is U that provided the power ..my friend power supply is still pathetic ..please don't provoke people
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Izonpikin: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
There's been electric supply for a while in the kekki area...hope it stays.. grin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks / INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / Unlicensed Preaching Law: Boko Haram threatens To Attack Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.