Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? (6677 Views)

NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by new247: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
No light no fuel

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by dauntless15(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chigold101:
my brother dont mind the zombies.
What ever charm or oath that was administered to them is so effective that they all have lost their real sense of reasoning.
imagine

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Dmano: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
These op will make even his father 2 curse him b4 he realise something bad has happen 2 him because he his joke 2 far,am sorry 4him
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Goddex: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=14pt]Based on OP's post, I now know some Nigerians are mad[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by centboy123456(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

My yoruba muslim brother, for how long will you keep smiling while eating rotten fulani shiiit!

Abeg make or na help me ask am oh that guy get problem nor be shall
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by mcversatile(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Says who!!! better dont invoke the anger of nigerians...
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by DrinkWater10: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
eyeview:

Its not possible. Even the ikeja discos,okota zonal office whom we share line with hardly even see power supply.
Believe it or not.
It used to be 23/24 during January period.
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by empress101(f): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, is dis a joke or wat? have not seen light for 3days now...
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hey, even if you have light, its normal during rainy season. This year is even the worse of all. Do a flash back, it was this time last year they were praising Buhari for improved power supply. As soon as dry season set in we came back to reality. And if you think those who say they don't have light are telling lies, do you think all areas enjoy equal power supply?
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Tbells91(f): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, where is your area? Lemme pack n come o! Cz power supply in my area is far from being adequate.. I sometimes think they share the light 2weeks off and 2hrs on..

I like APC but I don't support lies!
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Fawklicant: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2016
No light in my area for 3 months now. I think the area may have been ceeded to Benin republic or Cameroun. They flash it once a month for approx 5 seconds and adios! It goes. See you again same time next month.
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by mikron(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2016
@op could u pls tell us since u know so much about power the amount of power (in megawats) the government is generating now? tell us
Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Wesely01(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

GOD bless Nigeria and her people.

I don't think you know what you are talking or writing about, someone should wake this guy up i think his dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Menakay(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Stop living in the ghetto.
the ghetto u re talking about, is it not in dis Nigeria or is d Dullardhino not d same president to d ghetto?

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Styx01: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

GOD bless Nigeria and her people.
Adequate as captioned? Is it that you don't know meaning of the word 'adequate ' or that you have just decided to continue peddling falsehood like your APC party? You must be a living in abject poverty to be contented with whatever you see in parts of Nigeria as adequate power supply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azikiwe's Foolishness In Making Enugu Capital Of Old Eastern Nigeria / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks / Foreign Debt: Let Borrowing Binge Stop - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.