Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Apology To Evegran!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology To Evegran!!! (3077 Views)

Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
jackyraw09:
people need to get out of the closet and realize that there is more to life than nairaland!!!

all these apology threads popping up weekly is an indication that a lot of nairalanders take

everything on these forums serious as if their life depends on it!

Absolutely disgusting

Oga would I be mistaking to say you sound too lonely....

Dont be dicieved life is what you make it to be....

If there is more to life then people must coexist and if people must coexist people must err and if people must err people must ask for forgiveness..
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
donbenedict:
well.. Dat doesn't change the fact dat people will continue to brand u an asslicker

Nigga you of all people should know "Street" like me no fit suck boobs let alone lick hole
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by donbenedict(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
enshi:

Nigga you of all people should know "Street" like me no fit suck boobs let alone lick hole
so the thread wey u create dey beg girl na wetin?

U dey lick sweet abi? Iffa woze sense into u eh. angry

1 Like

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
so enshi support ANd VOTE #Team ADEWUMI opeyemi##
enshi:
I, enshi #macho hitherto Mr nairaland aspirant hereby tender My unreserved apology to a very beautiful nairalander.... Evegran.

It hurts me to find out that I unconsciously stepped on her toes... And this happened while she was trying to help me out with something... Pls evegran find a place in Ur heart to forgive me.

Pls fellas help me beg this damsel with the best belly button on NL...

THANKZ
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by jackyraw09: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
enshi:

Oga would I be mistaking to say you sound too lonely....

Dont be dicieved life is what you make it to be....

If there is more to life then people must coexist and if people must coexist people must err and if people must err people must ask for forgiveness..

yes sure, and the best way to go about it is to open a thread on nairaland. bro u get big issues ah swear.

And tell you what, girls HATE! i mean HATE! nice guys like yourself. atimes i will offend my babe, will
be feel bad bout it but will INTENTIONALLY not apologize until she calls my attention. Girls like it that way not when u
go to the extent of coming online to portray ur nice'ness whilst still forming street undecided

1 Like

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
jackyraw09:

yes sure, and the best way to go about it is to open a thread on nairaland. bro u get big issues ah swear.

Things happen in Rome and remain in Rome.... I rather should bring it to Ur living room aint it....

You are lucky Ur problem cum sickness has a name and cure too.... Pls google on the possible cures for BOREDOM

Am sorry to say but Ur so called Babe should upgrade her self worth... You offend her she begs she offends you she begs.... Pls where are the real girls in the house ooh make una come ooh
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
'ENSHI please support my real gee
PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by jackyraw09: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
enshi:

Things happen in Rome and remain in Rome.... I rather should bring it to Ur living room aint it....

You are lucky Ur problem cum sickness has a name and cure too.... Pls google on the possible cures for BOREDOM

Am sorry to say but Ur so called Babe should upgrade her self worth... You offend her she begs she offends you she begs.... Pls where are the real girls in the house ooh make una come ooh

jeez, uno fit learn, bro. Goodluck

and a protip: nairaland and other messaging boards have a feature called "private messaging" - its there for a reason.

And no more replies, Eid celebration game is too tight on this side smiley

1 Like

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
donbenedict:
lol what did she do for u? A Mouth Gig

Cuz dats d highest favor a girl can do for a guy. cheesy

So this is the height of the female usefulness in your family?

The highest favour the females in your family do for males is a blow?
Rhetorical question of course!

It is indeed sad. sad
In 2016? sad

No wonder you bought a new suit and left the tag on- Aww, so everyone can see you actually bought it and did not borrow it?
Aww, so everyone can see you actually didn't inherit it?

It is no wonder you're loud with words and even pained for an issue that doesn't directly concern you. I had to view your profile and I was thankful you were bold enough to display yourself...
And as I imagined, you're not a pleasant sight- no wonder you're pained about situations that doesn't even involve you.
Guess in your little head, acting drama on someone else's balcony may actually get you some attention?

Honestly, I feel sorry for people like you.
However, I feel great because -I've expressed myself. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
enshi:
I, enshi #macho hitherto Mr nairaland aspirant hereby tender My unreserved apology to a very beautiful nairalander.... Evegran.

It hurts me to find out that I unconsciously stepped on her toes... And this happened while she was trying to help me out with something... Pls evegran find a place in Ur heart to forgive me.

Pls fellas help me beg this damsel with the best belly button on NL...

THANKZ

Apology accepted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
thanks babe,, why do u na do my padi strong tin.. the guy no fit eat lol wink wink
evegran:

Apology accepted. smiley
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
jackyraw09:
people need to get out of the closet and realize that there is more to life than nairaland!!!

all these apology threads popping up weekly is an indication that a lot of nairalanders take

everything on these forums serious as if their life depends on it!

Absolutely disgusting
Gbam!
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
evegran:

Apology accepted. smiley

Thanks....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
at last yipee,.. wink wink wink grin grin
enshi:

Thanks....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
at last yipee,.. wink wink wink grin grin

You see am.... That girl na better person.... @ evegran....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
evegran thanks,,, wink wink
enshi:

You see am.... That girl na better person.... @ evegran....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
evegran thanks,,, wink wink

I hope you are already following her....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
u don tell am as he dey wink winkgo..
enshi:

I hope you are already following her....
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
u don tell am as he dey wink winkgo..

Sure just follow her and keep her updated
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
thanks babe,, why do u na do my padi strong tin.. the guy no fit eat lol wink wink

Funny!
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2016
morning dear hw u doing ..
evegran:

Funny!
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
morning dear hw u doing ..

Me good.

Bonjour!
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
i send u a pm dear ave u seen it. wink..
evegran:

Me good.

Bonjour!
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
i send u a pm dear ave u seen it. wink..

I do not reply every pm.
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
check ur mail... dear.. please.. wink wink
evegran:

I do not reply every pm.
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by cooljoe(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
evegran:

I do not reply every pm.
quoting Janet Jackson yea, "so u can act bad, don't hurt me, look Sexy talk dirty, nd I'll open my spot 4 u, anytime u want to get me so excited". so excited is my fav Janet's song.
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
cooljoe:
quoting Janet Jackson yea, "so u can act bad, don't hurt me, look Sexy talk dirty, nd I'll open my spot 4 u, anytime u want to get me so excited". so excited is my fav Janet's song.
guy get sense now. Who ask you for testimony?
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by bitchcrafts: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Personally, I hate this kinds of redundant threads. You guys were just chit chatting on one of your threads and you didn't seem to understand each other until later, so what?
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
donbenedict:
lol what did she do for u? A Mouth Gig

Cuz dats d highest favor a girl can do for a guy. cheesy
You can imagine, see how she insulted you.
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by enshi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Personally, I hate this kinds of redundant threads. You guys were just chit chatting on one of your threads and you didn't seem to understand each other until later, so what?

Who told you the apology Is cos of the so called chat you read
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by harrysjones(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
bro wetin dey sup... wink wink
enshi:

Who told you the apology Is cos of the so called chat you read
Re: Apology To Evegran!!! by cooljoe(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
guy get sense now. Who ask you for testimony?
Kai, NL filld wit trouble makers. carry go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating a Lady Taller Than You? / Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.