Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover (11413 Views)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
dauntless15:
Chai konji is very bad thank God you didn't rape her, if she get sense she go the avoid you from nw on
ahn ahn,no matter what I'll neva rape a lady,sex is a muual consent,if she no gree ,she no gree be that, I go find brothel then vent my sexual frustration on the prostitute!

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Lush100(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
couldn't laugh enough. he's s story teller. but bad act
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
u begged for sex and you were nervous sad what kinda man are you
The man of the moment

1 Like

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by LoveMe4real(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrCork:

.... WOW... . U shaking Coz u beg your cousin for punnnnny?.... You homebase people mennnnn (No oofensse) undecided
Not his cousin, he said neighbour's cousin...
Pls check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by LoveMe4real(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
tee59:
Op, whn wil u get sense for God's sake? See as u dey dance shoki to hades. cry
no mind d op my dear sister...
Meanwhile pls can I chat u on whatsapp my dear sister cuz I really need ur support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Pls msg me on whatsapp wit diz number 08142353535...
Thanks in anticipation my dear sister
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by TrollTrap: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol wtf did I just read grin grin grin
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
The King James part got me laughing hard grin grin grin

The OP is indeed konji personified grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2016
I guess 3 things here,

1)op is a ugly type of men
2)is not a mature man
3)he doesn't really have money.

Because in this ashewo era u still fu.. Cking laps, u are a learner. Well I guess is better than masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
My neighbour's cousin came to spend sometime wth them and this girl is very fine and she's light skinned and has a good shape,she's a jehovah's witness and we normally talk abt the non existence of hell.

Now wth the way things are goin we've gotten close and it"s a little bit as if I'm already too familiar wth her, and she's trying to fwendzone me,buh she told me she'll like to see dis new movie of superman and bat man and I told her I had the movie mean while I didn't, so lastnite I went to buy the movie and when we saw today at about 10 am after I asked my apprentice to man the shop, I nvited her to my room.

and she came as always and I put the movie,buh I cld not resist her sweet and ripe body,as I cast occasional glances at her, she caught me frm time to time buh I guess she thought it's the normal friendly look,buh so many thoughts of sex raced through my mind like the lagos ibadan expressway

And then I called her name and held her hand,and I began to profess my feelings for her cos sometimes when we play she normally lemme tap current buh the current doesn't last for long. As it is not even enuff to power a small mp3 player or charge a fone let alone to charge my whole body,so I began to beg her by kneeling down to please jus let us have sex and I'll do anthing to make her happy,I even took my king james bible and swore that if I ever hurt her after the sex lemme die mysteriuosly and as I begged her my whole body trembled and my voice shook vehemently and I guess she was pityingme already cos I was sweating. Despite The fan being on full speed then she said she'll not lemme put my dick in her pvssy jus yet buh she'll lemme fvck her laps,chai,I had to manage it like that cos half bread is better nothing or buns sef and also provision store is better than kiosk, so I quickly lubricated my dick and put small cream in between her laps as she raised her skirt!chai as I started fvcking her soft laps,I was pressing her yansh and squeezind her soft breast too and before long I released my lovely akamu in between her laps unto my bedsheet and I started peckn her being grateful for the lap fvck at least and being. hopeful that before long I'll deep my ugly dick in2 her light skinned pvssy cool

grin grin the extent some of you guys can go just because of sex is really funny kai,
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by yattybanana(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol we like bold guys tho
hi babe,whatsup
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by aktem(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Bleep laps?.....chai!,u don suffer.
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 07, 2016
You try. No be you again? Lol... Story story
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by MorganaS(m): 2:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Chai konji is a bastard oo ... Smh
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by jonaifame22(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2016
luisina:
You try. No be you again? Lol... Story story
way do you mean, if I was in the room wth you,I'll have begged you too!
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Kingsley10000: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
nice experience ....can relate to it
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Kingsley10000: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Jazper:

grin grin the extent some of you guys can go just because of sex is really funny kai,
so you cant stoop this low for sexual satisfaction
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by unilagfreshest(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
I once begged a gal like dat wen men were boys, after about 30mins of sweating nd begging, she allowed me suck booby + hand Job... since den I just hate her naturally.. but now na dem dey lale for me wink
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by petex11: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
heavy otuuuuuu na u be
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by pedrilo: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2016
She actually offered u her puzzy not lap, but u r just too dull to understand

1 Like

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Sunkyphil(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis is mr cork d second no offeinse
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by jonaifame22(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
unilagfreshest:
I once begged a gal like dat wen men were boys, after about 30mins of sweating nd begging, she allowed me suck booby + hand Job... since den I just hate her naturally.. but now na dem dey lale for me wink
hehehehehe
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Kingsley10000:
so you cant stoop this low for sexual satisfaction

Nah, I can't,
well its different with guys, u can still brag about banging the bae like the op but ladies hardly do not to talk of when you are the one that begged for it haaaaa, lobatan
Ur career is in the hands of that guy, may God help you if he's a kiss and tell
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by seanmozilla: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=47262774]My neighbour's cousin came to spend sometime wth them and this girl is very fine and she's light skinned and has a good shape,she's a jehovah's witness and we normally talk abt the non existence of hell.

so many thoughts of sex raced through my mind like the lagos ibadan expressway

buh the current doesn't last for long. As it is not even enuff to power a small mp3 player or charge a fone let alone to charge my whole body,
I released my lovely akamu

...hmm, The POWER OF KONJI

Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by SoupNazi(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
ayooladee:
u begged for sex and you were nervous sad what kinda man are you

Oh c'mon don't be hard on him. He just lacks finesse, tact and guile. He'll be okay except for the part where "I even took my king james bible and swore that if I ever hurt her after the sex lemme die mysteriuosly"

If that part is true, then may God have mercy on his soul. Using the Bible to carry out an act of fornication - a sin that is frowned upon by the way by the big guy - #NotCool
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by ajoyeleke(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2016
rosy1992:
Incredible.

Baby abeg u fit pity my own ministry too? wink
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by ayooladee(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2016
SoupNazi:

Oh c'mon don't be hard on him. He just lacks finesse, tact and guile. He'll be okay except for the part where "I even took my king james bible and swore that if I ever hurt her after the sex lemme die mysteriuosly"

If that part is true, then may God have mercy on his soul. Using the Bible to carry out an act of fornication - a sin that is frowned upon by the way by the big guy - #NotCool
hopefully..... God is a mercyful God wink
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by jamalnation(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
I smell lies
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by rosy1992(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=ajoyeleke post=47292659]

Baby abeg u fit pity my own ministry too? wink[/quote
How]
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by BoboFashion(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
rosy1992:
Incredible.

Babe, u fine o.
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by jonaifame22(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
jamalnation:
I smell lies
ehn ehn, nawa for ur nose o!
Re: I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover by lovely17(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
I round of applause for this man sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / / Naughtynauughy Is Plus One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.