Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. (2790 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by naijapulze(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
In this advanced age of our own, anybody can send a private message to whosoever, not disapproving of the age contrast at all.

A Nigerian Lady, with the Facebook name, Nek Key Billz (presented above) has uncovered a Nigerian Guy, Prince Karo (presented underneath) who she says is not up to her sort/age, and after that labeled him as a hopeless bonehead.

The "poor person" as indicated by his profile says he is a Scout pioneer at The Scout Association of Nigeria, and he lives in Asaba.

Nek, who is the beggee, repeated that Prince isn't her sort, and he should locate his square root.. In any case, at that point, this didn't take a seat well with some of her companions, who asked her to erase the post, and presumably just cautioned him off secretly, rather than uncovering him like that.
SEE CHAT:http://www.naijapulze.com/nigerian-lady-exposes-underage-boy-begged-sex-chat/

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by HeWrites(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Okay o
Sinz Lefulefu IamJashyBaby BiafraBushBoy

Well I mentioned you for nothing grin no vex

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by youngreva(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
see their faces, i don't even know what to comment sef....the worwor girl they form class.she looks like an olosho
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by SINZ: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2017
HeWrites:
Okay o
Sinz Lefulefu IamJashyBaby BiafraBushBoy

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by HMZi: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
MUST YOU *CAST* THE GUY....IMMATURE LADIES EVERYWHERE.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by jhudit(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
youngreva:
see their faces, i don't even know what to comment sef....the worwor girl they form class.she looks like an olosho

You don't know what to comment...but the girl looks like olosho?
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by madone: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
jhudit:

You don't know what to comment...but the girl looks like olosho?
Something is wrong somewhere.
the girl is not matured at all.is that how she put all her life in public.stupid piece of bone.if she fine reach the boy make she no filter her picture.éeeeediotic sacumbian.Good she is not on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
HeWrites:
Okay o

S.inz
Lef.ulefu
IamJa.shyBaby
BiafraBush.Boy

wich one u dey mention me? cheesy
the guy is clearly an underage virgin wey konji don scatter im brain
on d other hand the babe is probably one of these slayqueens hunting for guys online wit 30 billion for their akant but was disappionted na dis type of mumu dey contact am grin
anyway the virginboy don learn im lesson

(1) (Reply)

Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing / Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 / My Ex DE Frustrate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.