Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive (9704 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 09, 2016
MrCork:

...Son calm down...u angry wit yor babyface? undecided

On the contrary Corky boy.

You see, I took a long drink from the fountain of youth. That's not something every human gets. But I got it and lord knows I won't ever look down on the needlessly old looking folks who I come in contact with daily
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by tobbie247(m): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2016
WriteBoy:

You've got some acne on your face -- it doesn't help the baby face cause much.

I'd say you look 22-24

Am I right?

What course did you get your degree from? Dermatology? Facial sociology? You're good. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2016
tobbie247:

What course did you get your degree from? Dermatology? Facial sociology? You're good. grin

Bro, am a student of life! I tend to observe faces a lot. Maybe that has to with my severe baby-face blues as a young man.

Imagine this: How would you feel if everyone you meet always guesses your age seven years wrong -- that has been my cross all my life.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by tobbie247(m): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2016
WriteBoy:

Bro, am a student of life! I tend to observe faces a lot. Maybe that has to with my severe baby-face blues as a young man.

Imagine this: How would you feel if everyone you meet always guesses your age seven years wrong -- that has been my cross all my life.

Someone once said I look 17 cry
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 09, 2016
tobbie247:

Someone once said I look 17 cry

I can Imagine how low that'd make you feel. But don't worry, shey na 30's and 40's we dey go if God keep person. The table will turn very soon when all these mofos who look ten years above their age would suddenly begin wishing they looked younger -- "No honey, you can have it both ways" is my already prepped answer for them. There would come a time when the baby-face becomes a huge advantage.

Already, it's happening. Be glad. I am.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by tobbie247(m): 1:39am On Jul 09, 2016
WriteBoy:

I can Imagine how low that'd make you feel. But don't worry, shey na 30's and 40's we dey go if God keep person. The table will turn very soon when all these mofos who look ten years above their age would suddenly begin wishing they looked younger -- "No honey, you can have it both ways" is my already prepped answer for them. There would come a time when the baby-face becomes a huge advantage.

Already, it's happening. Be glad. I am.

I'm with you bro...100%

Wait first, I'll have to get rid of these acne. I never really bother because I was all about school and grades. I'm done now. Any suggestions on what might work?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 09, 2016
tobbie247:

I'm with you bro...100%

Wait first, I'll have to get rid of these acne. I never really bother because I was all about school and grades. I'm done now. Any suggestions on what might work?

Hahaha!!! you have me shooting blanks on this one -- none!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Chestar5(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2016
tobbie247:

I think you would if you see me. cheesy
cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by rosy1992(f): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Yes
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by VIEWS95: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Baby face... Baby dick grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Even the one wey get old face, rock face, gorrila face dem dey claim baby face. Nawa for una oh.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by iamkingzlee(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Even the one wey get old face, rock face, gorrila face dem dey claim baby face. Nawa for una oh.
This your bad mouth na something else! grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
No be lie I talk na grin
iamkingzlee:
This your bad mouth na something else! grin
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Were you banned? sad
I miss you cry
MrCork:

yea...Elton John is not Gay...we belif u! undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by kestino(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
just like me on my profile pics
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Or maybe it's the maternal Instincts kicking in, I always considered guys with baby face to be ...... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by DeHill(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2021
TaiKuun:
i have a baby face too and i'm 23, check my profile. IF i'm correct, click like
And now u are 28, probably looking young!
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by KingDash: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
TaiKuun:
i have a baby face too and i'm 23, check my profile. IF i'm correct, click like
bros you for don dey like 59years by now oh.. lwkmd.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by EFULEFU1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
See my baby face below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) / I Found Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.