Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School (3672 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / What Is It Called When Ur Crush Has A Crush On You Too? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
my English teacher gave me the nick 'enu bi bata ashawo' because of my pointed nose lolzzz.. And also 'Dollbaby' bacause i had this doll ish look then embarassed embarassed

So tell us the funny nick given to you and what promoted it grin just for fun smiley
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by AccidentalGenius: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dangote. Sometimes governor.
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Dangote. Sometimes governor.
lolz dangote sey u too dey spend money grin grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
I was then called ''OLODO''
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by AccidentalGenius: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
lolz dangote sey u too dey spend money grin grin
yes o. Still do smiley
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by PunkyV(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
None. Everyone called me by my full names. Both name & surname. That's when you know you're a smarty pants grin

There was a guy in my class who had a hilarious nickname though. He had hunched shoulders. Almost looked like a vulture in his stance. Kids can be so mean sometimes, so they called him Backbone or Wishbone because of his bent back.
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
My nick-name wz "Girls Daddy" nd dey gave me de name "Swag-Lord" wch dey call me til nw
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oya laveda command tell us
cheesy
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
lolzzzz why u dey book space na
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by Laveda(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
tizblink:
Oya laveda command tell us

cheesy

grin

I was always called lady Gaga can't forget! grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:
None. Everyone called me by my full names. Both name & surname. That's when you know you're a smarty pants grin

There was a guy in my class who had a hilarious nickname though. He had hunched shoulders. Almost looked like a vulture in his stance. Kids can be so mean sometimes, so they called him Backbone or Wishbone because of his bent back.

Eh! undecided

That was cruel
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:

'backbone' lolz thats really mean grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by HERSLEY(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bignyash lol.... Better don't call me dat
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Laveda:

grin
I was always called lady Gaga can't forget! grin
Couldn't be better grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
yes o. Still do smiley
shocked shocked mehn make we hook up na grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by kossyablaze(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ablaze.....
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
HERSLEY:

grin
They weren't wrong after all
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
M.T.N! grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by HERSLEY(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
tizblink:

grin They weren't wrong after all
runs outta thread
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
big nyansh shocked shocked wao meaning you have big bumbum grin grin Mrcork will like you wink
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by Laveda(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
tizblink:

Couldn't be better grin

Tell me yours? grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by Evakinqz: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ah was firstly called MUSA, cos ah mistakenly interpreted one Hausa language a teacher spoke.....

Den letter called KANU, cos ah was tall nd skinny nd ma football pattern was as dull as dat of Kunu (the legend) him self....

Tho it was jext ma classmates dat called mhe dat, until we played a match against our coppers, ah was d best player nd d name was known by d whole school.... wink cheesy
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
M.T.N! grin
bestie mi lolz M.T.N ke shocked shocked

Lala's bae wink
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by AccidentalGenius: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
shocked shocked mehn make we hook up na grin
stop flirting with me. smiley
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
runs outta thread
Lol! grin
*runs after her shouting*
come back Oooh
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
stop flirting with me. smiley
lolzzz flirt kwa undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Head of a train, in our dialect, i have a big head back, so i learn to cover it with punk haircut
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by tizblink: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Laveda:

Tell me yours? grin
I had so many Oooh
Tslims- was skinny then
Brainbox- yeah! You guessed right
Then they used to call me one girl's name
*grins*
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ayooladee(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
lalasticlala come and tell us your Nick grin
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by PunkyV(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
tizblink:

Eh! undecided

That was cruel

Yeah, but he's some big shot now. Saw him on FB the other day. He's done well for himself. Backbone turn Funnybone because he's probably laughing all the way to the bank with the kind of thing he's doing
Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
HERSLEY:

dammmn!! U aint joking atall shocked

Mehn! Dat asss shaa embarassed

Re: What Was The Funny Nick You Were Being Called When You Were In Secondary School by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked O.M.G bestie warrapen? I was wondering 2, cos when i checked ur d.p, the girl dere looks just like u.

grin yea M.T.N, i was given that nick by 1 of the male invigilator 4 waec, he said i lookd like m.t.n logo "YELLOW"
ayooladee:
bestie mi lolz M.T.N ke shocked shocked

Lala's bae wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) / Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) / She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.