Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) (3661 Views)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
This gal i met since last year used to snub and denigrate me, i kept asking her out but she turned down my advances but after i wrote jamb and scored 400 over 400 in jamb she finally accepted to date me cos my admission to study Medicine and Surgery into the University of Lagos is feasible.
Nairalanders should i go on with her?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Zeze06(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
You are too young to date angry

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by CaptainGOOD: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided with this kind of topic i think u should go with ur books rather than her.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by SirMichael1: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
400?? shocked and you weren't 'jamb-recognized'?

That's some cheap editing you did on the HTML saved page. Its a simple trick and I therefore don't believe that shït

Your moniker says it all, troll. undecided

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Earthquake1: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:
400?? shocked and you weren't 'jamb-recognized'?
i was granted schorlarship by both the Federal government and my State. I have also been given 200 thousand naira by both. So that's what attracted the girl to accept me.
:

That's some cheap editing you did on the HTML saved page. Its a simple trick and I therefore don't believe that shït
doubting thomas
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
She wants a liar.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by SirMichael1: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
DateMynd44:
i was granted schorlarship by both the Federal government and my State. I have also been given 200 thousand naira by both. So that's what attracted the girl to accept me. doubting thomas

What does the federal government scholarship have to do with your jamb result? It isn't even waec and you're here ranting your whole fantasy away. Get a real life dude.

We could make do with your proofs We need atleast a proof and your real name not that crazy moniker

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by indodon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
photoshopping

well done kid
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by delishpot: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Did you ask us last year when you first started toasting her?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
indodon:
photoshopping

well done kid

It isn't Photoshop. Its HTML Editting

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

It isn't Photoshop. Its an HTML Editting
coming from someone who has failed jamb umpteen times that's why you're envious.
Mind you, this is my first time of writing Jamb and yes I MADE IT
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wtf
This is some childish stuff right here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by thestevens: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
my friend go and practice math 111
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by SirMichael1: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
DateMynd44:
coming from someone who has failed jamb umpteen times that's why you're envious.
Mind you, this is my first time of writing Jamb and yes I MADE IT

Lol. How pathetic!

Yes you made it. You made it to one of mynd's fan base. undecided

Mynd must be pleased to know he has got himself a new fan

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. How pathetic!

Yes you made it. You made it to one of mynd's fan base. undecided

Mynd must be pleased to know he has got himself a new fan
the moniker was FuckYouMynd44 but he changed it to DateMynd44 cos he's gay
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Dhurmynick(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dude, get a life. Obviously still have brains the size of a nut. Hiding your post or closing this thread

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by SirMichael1: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
DateMynd44:
the moniker was FuckYouMynd44 but he changed it to DateMynd44 cos he's gay

grin grin
Okay that surely was hilarious
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by indodon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

It isn't Photoshop. Its an HTML Editting
thanks

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Kamelot77(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Anoda lai Mohammed generation spotted

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by skimmy005: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
look at d real result here liar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by adexdon(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
face ur book stop d dating
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Emodeee: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
i think the op wants to study medicine because the result was DOCTORedcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Empressabbie(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by harriet412(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
skimmy005:

HahahahA grin gringrin chai no chill ... The idiot forgot to cover the reg no.
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by rockyh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
skimmy005:
he's a novice foe not hiding his reg number
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Jackossky(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Emodeee:
i think the op wants to study medicine because the result was DOCTORedcheesy

This gat me cracked up
He might have NURSEd the thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
i was granted schorlarship by both the Federal government and my State. I have also been given 200 thousand naira by both. So that's what attracted the girl to accept me. doubting thomas
hahahahaha so Because Of 200k she Won Love You... Just Buy #1000 suya for Her And Tell Her To Get Lost
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by Innobee99(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Brilliant guys don't talk sh!t
Re: She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahaha so Because Of 200k she Won Love You... Just Buy #1000 suya for Her And Tell Her To Get Lost
1000k suya without any thing in return?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage / How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? / Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.