Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (32998 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Emeka71(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
I use NOKIA X2-01and I and I love the phone so much because of the keypad.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by joesmarty(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
iPhone 5s, it pains me that I can't download stuffs from other sources.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Gbajabiamila1: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2016
tym92:
you gat me laffin bro
I needed something with a big screen to read, walked into SLOT Abuja and this Tecno lady advised I should buy the DroidPad 8H as I didn't even have enough money to buy a Samsung phone.
The phone is so slow, can't even compete with my Q5.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Smytter(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Nokia E5-00 (symbian os) advantage 1. Multi tasking-smoothly unlike android or windows phone 2. Durable battery-second to none, uncomparable 3. 3.5G HSPDA-better than so many chinese phone you be called android 4. Qwerty Keyboard- as u all know, screen touch sucks disadvantage 1. Poor camera: anyway am nt camera man or picture freak.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Decale: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2016
S6 active

PROS:
Great camera,
Best battery life,
Awesome display,
Perfect screen size
Good speaker,
Fast processor,
Very fast charging (90mins to top)
Awesome multitasking

CONS:
No fingerprint sensor
Cannot be rooted
Physical buttons
Poor standby (discharges 3% every hour if idle). My greatest grouse with it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
I use a Q10 and I must confess, that phone is crazy addictive, fits perfectly in my pocket, feels good to hold, smooth os, browsing is super cool, secured, love the camera cons is that I always wish it could take a 64 or 128 gig memory card, from this thread I have learnt that the Gionee M5, Samsung Note 4(my personal best android device, ok maybe Note 5) Blackberry Classic is my next target, Android devices are so over rated, my Q10 gives me peace of mind, I only missed a few thing about my android but I prefer the blackberry, downsides are that Free Facebook so you gots pay for Facebook 10 which is ok by me, I am more of twitter person tho, downsides whatsapp leaving and FB, but you can get the best of android apps also n for BB10... nice thred tho
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by osayuwamwen(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
infinix hot 3.. best display, good camera, best battery backup, better build... but bad software, lots of major ui bug

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by son4century(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
TECNO H6....Good but for the ba3
BTW
Has Nokia got into extinction... Pple rarely mention it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by DesChyko: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Detoni:
what did they tell you? I'm hoping to get the phone
The J5 (2015) is about three years younger than the S3 (2012) I later bought, but these were the reasons I opted for the later. S3 has a better display covered by good glass, enough sensors to make the phone classy and better, can be used with a Smart TV as well as a faster speed during usage. But the J5 has a much better camera, has newer features including the OS, has better battery and a bigger ram. It's ideal for chics who don't heavy-press phones unlike us grin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by nepapole(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
So nobody dey use Microsoft phone for here. Nawa ooo.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Realslimshady(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
tecno m3 love everything about it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ucee64(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
OPSSON p9 D BATTERY LIFE IS BOOM!!!4200mah d camera is sharp.The bad part its heavy bt wat do u expect frm 4200mah battery life anoda advantg is fast charging i respect d phone fr dis
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Danfuster(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
1231awa:

Sir, I think your cases are quite peculiar. When we talk about samsung devices with awesome battery backup, the note series take the front seat.

You're right, it does take the front seat... Only in its brand
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by princejenks(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
I use a Nokia xl,love the size and quality of sound it produces but the battery doesn't last when I use it to browse
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

Lol, na mumsy......she no understand the phone magic....

Heard she's using hot note now, I'm planning to collect that too when I go home

grin grin grin grin grin
lol that's where the saying comes in... Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner...

If u no teach mummy how to use it, another of ur siblings go teach am oooooo grin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ucee64(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
omotolly22:
infinix hot 2 .love the size love the the camera quality, but poor battery life and usually gets hot like fire
lol jst root d phone and download purify d app prevent apps runnin n backrgrond and extend battery life.The caus of it gettin hot is apps runnin n background.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by dljbd1(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Asus ZenFone2 max
Great camera
Awesome 5000mah battery backup
2gb ram
16gb Rom
Snapdragon

Cons :
Can be frustratingly slow at times
Chipset makes it totally untweakable
Battery is non-removeable
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Gionee Marathon M5 - Primary device
Pros : Crisp Amoled Display
Great build (Metal, Gorilla glass 3, uni body)
Great rear and selfie camera
Excellent multi tasking - 16GB ROM - SD up to 128GB
It supports NTEL 4G Band kiss
Very good battery backup - takes me a day on average to heavy usage without needing my charger
Slow to die - fast to charge - Awesome cool
I use the IR BLASTER to look for trouble in banks, malls, electronic and digital outlets grin WICKED Me..!

Cons
Weight - Already got used to it cool
Only issue - Indian ROM deducting my airtime grin grin
Solution - flash Naija ROM wink

Secondary device
From a Nokia torch light tongue aiming at a Microsoft Lumia 640XL - Calls texts.. Dazzall cool
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nafizzey(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
I use itel it 1506

What I hate about the phone is battery life is not durable..
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Achievement:

hi am about buying one from a friend how is the battery life like please?
the battery is good, buy from me 08064357013.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by oosibajo: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2016
I used IPhone 6s 64GB and I will continue using it because is the best phone on earth today, all its app are far better compared to android

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 0955eb027(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
princey83:
LG G3. Everything is excellent. No complaint.
Just joining the league. I hope its worth it. How good is your battery.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by masterpat(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Galaxy J5 ... cool fone, nice camera, lovely display, multitasking ok, ba3 life moderate .

Flawess... bad body build (side pills easily making d device look ugly), inbuilt mem 8gb, n latest os update is bad.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by chatwithbruno(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix hot note ..

Everything about this phone is superb

Good Graphical User Interface...Mali

Good battery life....

Good screen size...

Good camera pixels...

Good pixels per inch...

has one of the best audio quality ever produced on android...

Runs on Android Operation System version 5.0.1 Lollipop and wouldn't wanna upgrade it so I can always play with my IMEI (Industrial Manufacturers Equipment Identity) number

I have over 300 apps and games installed on it and a 64 gig external memory card...

with next launcher the phone is really sleek and does not lag...

For me it does not have any bad side....

The list is endless but I would love to stop at this point...

For more enquirers...hook me up 5EFA002D my pin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
Just joining the league. I hope its worth it. How good is your battery.

I used a LG G3
Battery backup is poo
Charges really fast when the screen if off and not in use
Slow to charge especially when the screen is on - That QHD screen tho angry
I estimated 3hrs for charging on a 3000mAh lipsrsealed
Solution - Buy a 6000mAh mpj extended battery for it

I love the device but In Nigeria, battery backup is a factor..!
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rockmyworld(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

Na Ibadan I dey
Where can I get ?

I want to sell my GiONEE M3 mini still new. With charger
But unfortunately am in Benin city. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Note: the phone is still in good condition, it's just that I have a new phone.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rockmyworld(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Deilluminator:
your turn off is what I am looking for. I will love to handle that phone. Currently using p6 and I am not complaining. Mine is a low end user.

I have one for sell. With charger. But currently in Benin city. If interested let me know.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Gee001: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
HTC One m9,
Everything about it is nice. Still exploring
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
itel 1505 vision very good phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nwakerendu: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:
Gionee m3mini

I love its GPU, I love its camera

I hate its size, 4.5" too small for me. Internal memory, 4gb rom, too poor for me
how much u buy am?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Thebwoy: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix hot 3

Good sides;
Excellent rear camera with flash
Front camera with soft flash that gives you neat and digital selfie
Big 5.5inch display screen
Good design and light weight
Audible speaker
Excellent gaming experience for game lovers
Flat shape
Long lasting ba3, up to 9hours of non stop and hard core usage

Bad sides;-
Not all apps get to install
No marshmallow version(awaiting)
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by gagzee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Orikinla:
Xiaomi Mi4.
It is my working tool.
It has 4K camera for shooting movies.
It has helped me to produce a photo book with photos taken with the HD camera.
Wow r u for real? Dat means d pix quality must be so awesome, i use d redmi 3 pro, d back cam is just crap, bt d front cam is great,,,d back cam is d only problem, apart from dat d phone is cool, 3gig ram, 32gig rom, 4100mah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery / AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.