Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33087 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Bendzamin(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=prodiG post=47389218]Camera good,Performance decent though it easily gets hot,Ba3 very bad. angry .It was so bad i had to sell mine at a loss.Therefore don't even consider it except u have a powerbank[/quote

Many thanks
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by sinebaba(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
Tecno y3....
love its plastic body...
Poor camera,easily prone to virus,bad os version...
Too small display..4.0 inch....
Unfortunately,its no more working again after being attacked by a massive virus..
#need a new phone...#but no money
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by sinebaba(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
Tecno y3....
love its plastic body...
Unfortunately,its no more working again after being attacked by a massive virus..
which phone u use update?
azeecoboy:
Tecno y3....
love its plastic body...
which phone u use to comment
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by kennosman(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Gionee M5:
Enjoyn mine, all wot I hv ever wanted in a phone is dia.

#Batt life like wow# Downside: it's a bit heavy.....

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lalashi1(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
donhils:
Galaxy A5 2016. Cute phone, excellent battery.
Using same too. D phone rocks.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by AmiableJay(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.
I love the camera. Its zooming capacity is incredible. Then the speaker too is awesome. I've not seen a phone with a better speaker.
what is annoying about it is that its 1.5 gig ram fills up too fast thus rendering it slow. Also, the battery is not fantastic and sometimes it gets insanely hot when surfing the web.
But overall, it's an efficient phone.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by princehood5(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Nuella222:
Currently am using Blackberry 9220 and Infinix hot 2 x510. I love everything about my X510 only the booting annoys me, it takes it ages to boot...after showing nwafor seven colours then it will show starting android I have to wait till thy kingdom come.

Then my 9220 is superb, I love everything about it. E no dey give me headache.
nwafor seven colours lol
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by carammel(f): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
DesChyko:

That it doesn't support 4G network. Although it's that particular model of 2015. I later heard it was fixed in 2016 model. And I was told about update issues once upgraded to Marshmallow. The S3 is like three years older but has a number of advantages over the J5
oh well,I dunno much about phones,as long as it browses,snaps fine and receives calls,I'm good to go. So maybe for you that wants more in phone,you were well convinced. grin

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barackodam: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Dab2mydick:
dem cover ur eye when u dey buy am

I collected it by force from pesin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by bankwana(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
;Dwiko goa
best android phone i ever use
19 months old and still working fine :Dwiko goa
best android phone i ever use
19 months old and still working fine
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

I collected it by force from pesin
grin grin the person owe u ni Abi na thievery grin

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by prodiG(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Bendzamin post=47389773][/quote] wink
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ak47yong(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
BossDanniee:
Who will buy a new phone 4 me?cry
If u where s Lady grin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by amtaken(f): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Nokia 3310: vintage; rugged; durable etc.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barackodam: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Dab2mydick:
grin grin the person owe u ni Abi na thievery grin

Lol, na mumsy......she no understand the phone magic....

Heard she's using hot note now, I'm planning to collect that too when I go home

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Revolva(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Nokiaa 3310 the fone can snap clear. Quality picsns n has 4G network
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
BlackBerry Q10
Previous Blackberry Q10
I know, I am mad like that cheesy shocked cheesy
I like how used to it I am tongue
Before them I used ?iPhone4
Next one would be in the iPhone family too
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Detoni(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
DesChyko:

Lol. It should have been me, but I was convinced out of buying it.
what did they tell you? I'm hoping to get the phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Toluwani111: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Timbuktu14:
You can check Baba Onilu at Iwo Road or Challenge or Mokola. These are the domains of phone sellers in Ibadan.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Moborlarh(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
TECNO L5

I love everything about my phone, only the front face camera.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Toluwani111: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
I DOUBT IF U CAN SEE NEW M3MINI IN D MARKET EXCEPT SECOND USE
Ok
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tym92(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Gbajabiamila1:
Tecno DroidPad 8H... I don't like anything about the phone. Bought an expensive bull shit.
you gat me laffin bro
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by sinebaba(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Htc one m8 window version.
IPhone 5s
And Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition
I used all common OS.
Love them all
Thanks to sender I can transfer files
*camera excellent
*battery normal
*performance great
For those who choose android phones because of ram you are mistaken if you like have 12gb ram hardware mater most in phone design most especially the processor.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by belloay(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
BlackBerry Passport. I so love the size.......the camera should be better considering its price....
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by harsay(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
coolsamba:
Samsung galaxy s5...i am in love with d phone, no complaints

Mine battery sucks. Any advice....
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by dafuturis(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
HAUWEI GR5
#TeamHauwei Excellent phone Full HD display screen/camera Fingerprint Long lasting battery 4G lite 5.5 screen Slim gold colour with aluminum metal casing 1.5 *1.2 GHZ, snapdragon 601

Still searching for the bad sides
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 1231awa(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Danfuster:

I'm afraid all the note series have a poorly designed battery, have a note3 with similar issue

Sir, I think your cases are quite peculiar. When we talk about samsung devices with awesome battery backup, the note series take the front seat.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by dmcdad: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

Upside:
Excellent camera.
Highly responsive.
Good storage (32GB + 32GB sd card)
Excellent GPU (QuadHD)
Good battery (plus it's replaceable).
Finger Print.
Large Screen (5.7inch).

Downside:
Finger Print is swipe rather than touch.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Marvis4real(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
I am using the oldest form of blackberry. Pls can someone help me replace it with a modern phone? DM me if it touches ur heart
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Tecno L8+.. I love d ba3 capacity.. D camer is ok. D ram is 2gig.. Speed processor.. I dont like d front camera but is manageable shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / MTN New Tariff / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.