Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? (1591 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok, I have encountered this attitude with two different ladies. Last year, i hooked up with a friend I lost contact with many years ago...during our chitchat session she told me her boyfriend is a Doctor and that they were planning to get married that year and I equally told her about Bae too. A couple of weeks after that, we got talking again and I asked about the Doc and she said which Doctor And denied she never told me she was dating one.
Later on, she said she was dating a Naval officer but claimed they broke up but I later got to know she was not even in a relationship. Now, my people her man works in a telecom company.

The confusing part is, I have never asked her about who she is dating or his profession...she just tells me on her own.

Why the Lies? angryWhy lie about an imaginary boyfriend or his profession

Between, happy holidays!!! God bless the Muslims grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by VocalWalls: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
They want to feel good... So other ladies can envy them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Omotayor123(f): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
They want to feel among.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Laveda(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
This question coming from a lady?
You know better..

Show off!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bqlekan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Reading comments

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by vickvan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
To make other ladies jealous. Why lie, when you know that 99 lies must be told to cover up. Some ladies ehn...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Laveda:
This question coming from a lady?
You know better..

Show off!

I'm only beginning to see it that way. On my part, I won't even date someone I'm not proud of his profession.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
bqlekan:
Reading comments

Hey there smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bqlekan(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

Hey there smiley
Hi Layla, hope you good? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bqlekan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

I'm only beginning to see it that way. On my part, I won't even date someone I'm not proud of his profession.

I hope you will like my profession? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
bqlekan:

I hope you will like my profession? cheesy

Lol, if you're not a thief, murderer, kidnapper, or a politician...we are cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bqlekan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

Lol, if you're not a thief, murderer, kidnapper, or a politician...we are cool

Hehe.. I make ball from pig skin cheesy hope that is cool grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bitchcrafts: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:
Ok, I have encountered this attitude with two different ladies. Last year, i hooked up with a friend I lost contact with many years ago...during our chitchat session she told me her boyfriend is a Doctor and that they were planning to get married that year and I equally told her about Bae too. A couple of weeks after that, we got talking again and I asked about the Doc and she said which Doctor And denied she never told me she was dating one.
Later on, she said she was dating a Naval officer but claimed they broke up but I later got to know she was not even in a relationship. Now, my people her man works in a telecom company.

The confusing part is, I have never asked her about who she is dating or his profession...she just tells me on her own.

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Laveda(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

These things happens sometimes maybe cause of the clique of friends the lady rolls with, she'd always try to meet up standard, but this time with lies. grin

Ain't surprised..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe.. I make ball from pig skin cheesy hope that is cool grin

Lool, we'll be cool when you Start supplying NFA or FIFA balls grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by bqlekan(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

Lool, we'll be cool when you Start supplying NFA or FIFA balls grin

Why wait till then? Huh.. ? How about we rear the pigs together, make the balls together and do the supply together.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Chrisrare: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Y shuldn't they lie? Na u get there mouth??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

human beings do the same not just ladies, no one is perfect
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
inferior complex.... that is it!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

Who lying epp?
Abeg wetin be ur friend work?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

Na lie..! Most people like you always ask about one's boo and his profession. And when will she come and eat rice, as if she herself dey forbid to marry.. Guys on friend zone are also guilty of it too..
Mehn, just leave one's private life alone.. I take God beg una... Better focus on how to make yours better...

I use to have a female friend like That but she is married nw... She can ask some annoying questions, as if during her own time of single hood it was easy and rosy for her.. I couldn't take it anymore... I had to give her a piece of my mind and reminded her of her own past, if she has forgotten so soon? grin
Certainly I have not forgotten, so pls manage Yur home and leave my relationship alone.. She got the message and maintained her lane.. Lol.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Martinkev(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Some ladies (your friends included) are probably rehearsing to take over from Lai Muhammed.

On a serious note tho, I feel they just wanna feel big. Unnecessary competition.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by layla129(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Amelian:

Na lie..! Most people like you always ask about one's boo and his profession. And when will she come and eat rice, as if she herself dey forbid to marry.. Guys on friend zone are also guilty of it too..
Mehn, just leave one's private life alone.. I take God beg una... Better focus on how to make yours better...

I use to have a female friend like That but she is married nw... She can ask some annoying questions, as if during her own time of single hood it was easy and rosy for her.. I couldn't take it anymore... I had to give her a piece of my mind and reminded her of her own past, if she has forgotten so soon? grin
Certainly I have not forgotten, so pls manage Yur home and leave my relationship alone.. She got the message and maintained her lane.. Lol.

What do you mean by "most people like me" .
Don't even understand your write up
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie About Their Boyfriend's Profession? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

What do you mean by "most people like me" .
Don't even understand your write up

Read it again dear.
It simply means u asked about her boo, and she gave u a convenient story, so u let her be.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Someone In Awon Werey Was Responsible For The Iamkingzlee ALT Account. / Guys: Have You Turned Down A Girl And Later Regret It? / Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.