Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? (1608 Views)

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Do Atheists Believe On Jinns Or Supernatural Beings / When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
Your "Well Poisoning" Abilities are World Class!!

Mister , it is called poisoning the well and not well poisoning . And your "post liker" must be an ignorant person .
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by Ranchhoddas: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
yorme:

Lol! Very interesting point! I'm sure they can help do justice to this also.

cc:
Seun
CAPSLOCKED
aaronson
donnffd

et al..
People spend a great deal of time talking about Harry Potter and Tyrion Lannister. You should visit the TV/Movies section.
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , it is called poisoning the well and not well poisoning . And your "post liker" must be an ignorant person .
Since you got the message, I assume my wordplay went well. everything that follows is simply you trying out your "Red Herring" Abilities. which are, unfortunately, rusty. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
STPEACE10:
but sir do atheist believe that Satan exist? I mean do you believe that devil is in existence??
Satan don't exist just like god don't. both are just a figment of human imagination
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
Since you got the message, I assume my wordplay went well. everything that follows is simply you trying out your "Red Herring" Abilities. which are, unfortunately, rusty. wink

Well , Im just back from a 3-week-ban .. so you know sad
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:

Satan don't exist just like god don't. both are just a figment of human imagination

Taa sharap
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by johnydon22(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Another thread with "atheist" hehehe we are going places these days... Atheist and Atheism just became the most frequent words used in topics on this board..

I'm loving this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Taa sharap
ok sir.. but u know ur god will be useless without Satan now..
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , Im just back from a 3-week-ban .. so you know sad
lols
na me pray make god let dem ban u and now that u are back u are still crossing ur lane
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:

ok sir.. but u know ur god will be useless without Satan now..

I hope you are smart enough to make a rational conclusion from this

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by Ymodulus: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
aaronson:
Well op, There's a little misconception you having about atheists which you don't realize, I m gonna make it clear.

I'm proud atheist and atheist is the opposite of theists.

Who are theists?
Theists are believers then its only logical that Atheist/ Anti-teists are Unbelievers.

To further buttress more. I, as an atheist can't tell you God don't exist because, the science I deal with hasn't been able to prove OR disprove the existence of one so therefore, God is conjectural and psychedelic to science and in that light, we don't believe in no such thing as God.

Another thing is even if God exist, I for one can't share the same universe with God who want to be praised all the time, I mean all the time, that to me seems like a sadist God. To top it up off, God so much love me, that he created hell, Just in case I don't love him back.
epic!!. Very very

@Yorme, seun already did justice to your question.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I hope you are smart enough to make a rational conclusion from this

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
u people don't normally know how u sound whenever you are quoting that ur babble to atheist. bro stop quoting a thrash to prove inexistence. Satan is just a claim like ur god, Satan is just an excuse to ur god incompetence
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:

u people don't normally know how u sound whenever you are quoting that ur babble to atheist. bro stop quoting a thrash to prove inexistence

But when atheists want to point out supposed discrepancies and depravities condoned in the bible , they quickly post bible verses undecided .

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But when atheists want to point out supposed discrepancies and depravities condoned in the bible , they quickly post bible verses undecided .

that is just to tell u it cant stand as evidence. or can u take a book full of discrepancies and errors as evidence?
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:
u people don't normally know how u sound whenever you are quoting that ur babble to atheist. bro stop quoting a thrash to prove inexistence

OgundeleT:
that is just to tell u it cant stand as evidence. or can u take a book full of discrepancies and errors as evidence?

A while ago , you just ridiculed the acts of posting bible verses to an atheist and when proven the response was foolish , the latter was your reaction ?

Hehehe ...
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Ymodulus:
epic!!. Very very
@Yorme, seun already did justice to your question.
Yeah, he did. Thanks.
Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by OgundeleT(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
OgundeleT:

OgundeleT:

A while ago , you just ridiculed the acts of posting bible verses to an atheist and when proven the response was foolish , the latter was your reaction ?

Hehehe ...
yes

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? by Olaone1: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seun:
Atheists do not believe that God exists, just as you do not believe that Superman exists. This is true of all atheists.

When we talk about God, we're talking about the God character in the Bible, or Quran, just as we might talk about the Superman in the movies.
Omonla. Ekun smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Mysterious Tree Reciting The Holy Qur'an Resists Being Uprooted / Pictures Of Modern Day Satanic Temples And Satanists / What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.