Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (192087 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
tomquest:

Haba! Like seriously? Money for offering?
How can you beg for money for offering? While most pastors are living like emperors.

I just hope you are joking!
joke? Hmmm

Ok na wn pastors dey collect offering Money lyk 4tyms

And him go dey tel u make u drop something big for d lord

How much un think say go don comot for ur pocket?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
agarawu23:

[size=14pt]these are my compiled list of some of those who haven't benefited. In case you have anything to give out, just pick from my list and ask me to delete the persons' name.
[/size]

I want to be sure genuine people get the money and nobody should get twice while some don't have at all.
Bro i havent even bin noticed since i hve bin askin. Am in yr 2 tryn to mke ends meet by myslf. I hv to combine mnual wrk wit studies. Just releave me fr a week of goin to wrk fr d sake of my health. Is first bank account.. 3055706499
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
pimpchi:

I got over 70 mentions/request and I randomly picked those I sent my windows might. Thank you. #it can't go round to everybody.... Can only do my best.
bad tn always happen to good ppl

Imagine if those ppl u gave money even have more dan enuf in der account
I gv up cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Oyetboy:
Bro i just got the 2k alert, Bro I'm really appreciative , May God continue to bless and enrich you... this really goes a long way... thanks bro
hey watsup, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your votes for falconey who is vying for the mr nairaland contest. Just as u voted in d last mr nairaland contest, ur votes will go along way in making him win the contest.

I look foward to a positive reply from u. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Breadmaker: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016
agarawu23:

[size=14pt]these are my compiled list of some of those who haven't benefited. In case you have anything to give out, just pick from my list and ask me to delete the persons' name.
[/size]

I want to be sure genuine people get the money and nobody should get twice while some don't have at all.
Thanks for the time you took out to compile this list sir. Though no level yet but I am still hopeful, May the good lord reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusco85(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

I just sent you N5,000. Please verify and report back.

CC: AntiWailer

2Male doown, 2 Females Down

N30,000 to go.

Billionaire young modulus, i dey greet u. I just dey see Ur benevolent handwork. May God bless your business and source of income. Pls if the largesse still remain I no mind o. Alarm dey blow for my side, shi shi no gim me. Any amount will be appreciated.

First bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by letsbet(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
initialize:

It seems you assume we just sit idle "de roast" for somewhere and the money find us to our roasting spot.

It's not a bad thing to raise hope but some pple like to abuse such intention.

From my experience; I know that hunger/discomfort is a good thing for those who desire a better life. My failure lead me to where I am today and in today, I desire a glorious tomorrow

Wake up bro, look around you and make success a goal.

Be determined to never beg and you will never beg... Religion class it as faith. Have such faith

Thanks

Nice one boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusco85(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Agarawu33:
I have been in half contact with the person that promised to help 20 ppl next week. (I pray God should provide for him)

I am yet to hear from the second person that promised 10 ppl. sad

I think you people should stop mentioning me if I already have your name and account details cos you will only hear from me if there is cash. Check your names here pls,
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/94#47351436
and (page 94)

I think its time I drop my account details cos I need help too. Everybody can't benefit from this and nobody is ready to empty his/her account for charity.

I checked nairaland inter school debate thread and most of you claiming students here aren't there. Therefore I have been having an idea on how to come up with a program that will make u use what you have up stairs to get cash and feed yourself if i can get financial support from other nlders that are ready to help too after sorting this particular one out.

My padi agarawu, how far? True true I no benefit from the cake wey dem been share o. I was stuck in page 1-10. Am just able to drop my details now. Am not a student, but I Don graduate and still hustling for work. Here is my details, just in case the thing fit reach my side. This my first time of dropping my details. Hope to see alert. Abeg include me for Ur list. Am a new entry, I never receive alert.
Any amount will be appreciated.
First bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Revolution has started in Kwara State o. See here: https://www.nairaland.com/3217088/kwara-youths-shout-ole-government

Our thieving leaders are in trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by shyenar999(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
silkytouch:
I was really enjoying this beautiful thread untill people turned it into beggers forum. Everybody now claiming he doesnt or hasnt eaten for weeks just to get 2-5k.
Some people no get shame, even some monikers wey I know wella wey been de claim say dem de do well, forming bosses in other threads just de drop acc details de beg for money.
Instead wey some of una go ask Ymodulus how him take de make money, cos the guy na confirm business guru wey no de look Uche face, una de beg for 2k. A big shame to Nigerian youths...
If some of una really de serious to end ur "suffering and hunger" una go check Ymodulus threads, cos he has some good business ideas, some of which he has done himself, wey una go even start with that 5k, instead of trying to get free money wey go finish within 2hrs. I DON VEX!

The joy wey I been use start to de read this thread come turn to anger cos of some professional shameless beggers wey just derail the damn thread!

Bro, u av spoken well
U said Dia r businesses 1 can start with just 5k, Gud but u shld knw dat to get dah 5k is y u see sum ppl asking for epp hia. No 1 is a beggar we r only seeking for elp
It s of no ones joy to b a beggar....but wetin man go du wen nature no gree.
Thank u oooo
My helper.
@auntysulaimanabolanle
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sammy329(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

I just sent you N5,000. Please verify and report back.

CC: AntiWailer

2Male doown, 2 Females Down

N30,000 to go.

i'm so unlucky

Such is life, pls i'm here oooooo cry

0058681569 access bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
jamace:
Revolution has started in Kwara State o. See here: https://www.nairaland.com/3217088/kwara-youths-shout-ole-government

wow...

our youths are waking up...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sirmuel1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
jamace:

Very soon, we WILL conquer those corrupt politicians! Enough is Enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
karleone:

Sorry for late reply. Phone has been off since midday.
Have not gotten a job yet.
You?
happy Sunday Dear....
Not yet Dear....It's on the way,i believe...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
pimpchi:
Pm me
Sir, I have sent you a pm...thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
cry

cry help me
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by karleone(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
tollyB:
happy Sunday Dear.... Not yet Dear....It's on the way,i believe...
Amen. We'll smile soon
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nduchucks: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Baroque:

Oga'm nduchuks, bikonu merunu nwatakiri na anu' okwu ebere..

I will appreciate any amount from you no matter how small..

Biko nyeru mu aka na ife n'esiri m ike..

********** diamond bank

Your full name as it is associated with the account is needed.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am a jambite,seeking 4 admission. Pls I won't mind if I get any support in terms of cash. @Agarawu. 33,YModulus & co,pls EPP a sis here.
Union bank:0044626113.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by XploraBen(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
I've been following this particular thread right from the first page down here...but I only read comments by DDeliverer and MaziOmenuko,who has a very good sense of humour. grin

It's not really all too easy surviving this time around...especially in the face of rising unemployment level.But one thing is,NEVER LOSE FOCUS on your dreams,aspirations and heart desires.

Big kudos to Ymodulus and others for their magnanimity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
cry cry

Nobody send me, eblyk say na every ab0ki with him own kettle

I don drop acct number tire, nobody reason my side choi

cry make una takecare embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by fabububu: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
How?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by id911(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote autho
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
baba11:
i saw your pm but i couldn't reply you..i don't know why
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for our Muslim brother falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by giles14(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
please am not here for the money.please anyone with vacancy in his / her company or establishment should pls help.

am in need of a job.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by itsmisterdavid: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

Drop your account details.

No need to post your name. Just your account number and bank. When I transfer to you. I will ask you to edit your details.

Please no EcoBank. You can give me any other bank
Bros, if anything still dey, Abeg:
Acct: 016484113 GTB
Phone: 070158.58358
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by itsmisterdavid: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ymodulus:
Am even making mistakes on account numbers. So many mentions. Want to be sure i am not sending back to those i sent before. I think i just did. Please if you recieved money fro me twice refund 5,000naira back.

However as planned. still 35,000naira to go

Bros, even 2k or 3k will do me pls if there's still any available left.

Acct: 0164841113 GTBANK David Banjoko
Phone: 07015858358
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by itsmisterdavid: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
dearsly:
How can I donate to this forum?...At least to the writer and ten other people...
Acct 0164841113 gtb David Banjoko
Pls if there's any left, anything at all, I will appreciate.
Phone 070 15858 358
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by fabububu: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
please don't ignore her Even if you don't have much to help her with.A reply or an encouraging word from you might go long way to relax her mind.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bolanto24(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
pimpchi:

I got over 70 mentions/request and I randomly picked those I sent my windows might. Thank you
Please help a brother out. Will be really apreciated. 0107095269 gtb. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bolanto24(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ymodulus:
Am even making mistakes on account numbers. So many mentions. Want to be sure i am not sending back to those i sent before. I think i just did. Please if you recieved money fro me twice refund 5,000naira back.

However as planned. still 35,000naira to go
Please help a brother here. Things are really tight. Will be apreciated. 0107095269 gtb. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (117) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.