Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190910 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2016
May God bless u for ur concern this is my first time of witnessing something like this. Your suggestion shows you re a person of integrity. Someone told me he sent me 2k unfortunately my phone doesn't receive alert recently. Will confirm with my atm card tomorrow. The 2k is like a million to me cos it was given by a cheerful heart. I would mind more call me oliver twist. I know one day nairalanders will be praying and thanking me here for my financial help to others. God bless u and many others willing to give

MrBLING:
Is there a way that the list of persons who's accounts have been blessed be compiled.

There are some of us considering helping our brothers and sisters.

We don't want to end up giving to the same persons twice or more
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ymodulus: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2016
sanyaboy:
God says I will bless those who I will bless and have mercy on those who I will have mercy for ...well if you don't wanna look my side over 3 and half hour I can enter my room then sleep .

I try my best
1 paint of rice and beans is okay ...
no maggi I will manage it

(Adebayo Adetutu)

GTBANK 0124490245

battery 2%

can't sleep .... look my side
kaayposh:

Bro I seriously feel for you..plz ymodulus,pity this guy even if it's my share, give it to him

Bye
i just transferred sanyaboy 2,500 personally. Thank KAAYPOSH, her post made me see your post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:

2K to you... delete your account..
God bless..
Wat of me nah!! 0121370278..Ramon Omolara A....gtb.....God bless u
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ArodeTsolaye: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Now Now Now, these thread don reach 40 pages? Damn! I underestimated the level of hunger in this una nigeria. shocked

Keep shouting 'one nigeria' don't do the sensible thing by partitioning the country into manageable parts so you can survive. Keep hailing political thugs as they share stipends of your own commonwealth to you.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Kratos3364(m): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Ymodulus:

cheesy grin.
You got me smiling. I love your pidgin.

I actually promised to stop at 20,000 of which I reached that limit.

So how much do you want? Just state what you want. Matthew 7:7. ( Ironically as an atheist I am quoting that )
you're such a nice man smileyheart like yours is what the world needs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Oya
Money sharing don finish

Back to the topic -LWKMD

I need help to get job no be small
When will I get a job? When?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by toniabella(f): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:

2K to you... delete your account..
God bless..
sir. u can help me out 2079684194 uba
J
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by rafeelly(m): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Ymodulus:

i just transferred sanyaboy 2,500 personally. Thank KAAYPOSH, her post made me see your post.
and i also transferred 2000 to him too. you did a great and thorough job sir. Good morning. looking forward to our hanging out
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by jmichlins(m): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2016
MrBLING:
Is there a way that the list of persons who's accounts have been blessed be compiled.

There are some of us considering helping our brothers and sisters.

We don't want to end up giving to the same persons twice or more
thanks for wanting to lift more souls. Meanwhile what i need is not money all i ask for is machines to set up a wielding workshop. If you can help me with electric wielding machine or iron cutting machine i will appreciate. Am in anambra and hope that someday i can help humanity the way you guys are doing today. Goodnight
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ugosample(m): 1:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Dgaffer:
It's so pathetic how some youths denounce their religious believe just to get attention from ymodulus because he once mentioned that he is an atheist... This unemployment needs to be addressed seriously or better still find a way to curb this issue as OBJ said we are sitting in a gun-powder ready to explode with this unemployment rate in Nigeria

Do you have a problem with the fact that he is atheist?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by heartofstone(f): 1:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Help a sister in need o..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Talph: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ini3: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Oga. Ymodulus abeg show your brother Love. @First bank; 3065884082.. More blessings sir
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hadura29(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2016
For record purpose I have sent 6K to three people. Greggng, chuvin22 und sanyaboy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2016
rafeelly:
and i also transferred 2000 to him too. you did a great and thorough job sir. Good morning. looking forward to our hanging out

u did well
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ugosample(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:
Now Now Now, these thread don reach 40 pages? Damn! I underestimated the level of hunger in this una nigeria. shocked

Keep shouting 'one nigeria' don't do the sensible thing by partitioning the country into manageable parts so you can survive. Keep hailing political thugs as share stipends of your own commonwealth to you.

grin grin grin

Partitioning is not the solution bro.
Gambia is small, and homogeneous but they are suffering there.
The problem is greed in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ligopedro: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Have been on Nairaland for couple of years now. I must say this is still the best topic have read so far. God bless AntiWailer, Rafeelly, Initialize, Nduchucks, Ymodulus.
And all of una wey collect money make una use ham well, no go use ham smoke weed, abi buy MaryKay. Abi make u dey tink for ya mind say dis pipu wey giv una moni be maga. Na thunder go fire such person.
And Big thanks to the OP, if not for you so guys for dey curse thier parent. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by simplytee: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:
For record purpose I have sent 6K to three people. Greggng, chuvin22 und sanyaboy...

help too please ,1k should be enough
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by StreetCred: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by heartofstone(f): 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusbobs(m): 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
rafeelly:
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Men c how fast this thrend moved in just 5hrs. This is crazy it's roundin up to 2am and people still rushing here. What a failed state. Its only the politicians that are proud to be a nigerian bunch of thieves, i hope tthey burn in hell for this ssshit.
Tears running down my eyes as i type this
Thanks to evrybody that helped in giving something.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Malakh: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Ymodulus, CuriousKat said it's her brothers account,she's indeed a female that recived it, if Nduchuks choose to help dont deny it, good job anyways
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:

God bless u sir
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2016
rafeelly:
Ymodulus you did a great job. may your pocket never run dry and may your days be long
from Ymodulus to ur rafeely and to iamwailer and to those others that made some peeps smile tis munin with there hard earned money...wow am no pastor ooo or a priest but nature would favour u,the birds of the air would bless u and to those like Ymodulus that don't bliv in God,that are atheist who am I to judge u,bruv u won't lack. watever u bliv in would never let u down and to those that bliv in God,I say the God of our father abrahma and isaac and jacob the only true God bless u all. Indeed our father land naija still have hope with us the youth..goodmunin and goodnite.wow I had been reading comment since 9pm,I had laughed,shade tears and smiled..abeg in don do.hahahahah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by legatto(m): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
Person go finish school, after the struggle to go night class everyday, spend better money for seminar and project..struggle graduate with 2.1....spend one long year dey serve him country....yet he no go see job after everything..na this kind life person suppose to dey live?

Some of us don even vex do MSC join...yet no level...
E come be like say we just dey fool ourselves for this country..
some mumu go come here dey shout PDP and APC yet money no dey enter their pocket..them just dey here dey form political analyst..no level..

All the better jobs wey dey this country na for big men children.. if your papa no get money, the chance of you being anything/anybody eventually slim pass broom..

Which kind life be this??
I share your pain my brother the country has turned the wise to fools, innocent to liars, the hard working to theives and the minor rules over the major without recourse, it makes me fear for the future of my unborn children and my future if there is anything to hope for

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by toniabella(f): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=rafeelly post=47315853] i have been seeing your post i transferred 2000 to you bro. manage it. good morning[/quote
sir plz help a sister 2079684194 uba chemical engine student
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2016
hadura29:

ds sunyaboy don collect from three ppl wey we know now tho not his fault, sanyaboy can u pls identify one person who hasn't gotten and put a smile on his or her face?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Dgaffer(m): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Ugosample:

Do you have a problem with the fact that he is atheist?

Did i condemned his belief, why not comprehend my post before you quote me

Well,you can still go and read it back

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.