Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190507 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Sent my details b4 but no help yet
Pls, Even if its 2k
6150536999, fidelity bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Talph: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by K08(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
@aga
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by emartu(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by SuperSuave(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
Transfers done to the following 15 people listed below. This is the much that can be done for now. Please no more pm or text for now. God bless you all.

For those not using gtb, you may have to be patient as your bank sorts the transfer.

Going forward will be learning "how to fish and not giving fish"...I believe that is the best.....Ideas can be shared...

We understand the peculiar times...but the effort at hustling has to be multiplied...but no criminal action o...No loosing hope...no victim mentality...positive thinking always

God bless you all

Regards

The list

Gtb - Seungid1

GTB - oautemi

GTB - Blankstare

gtbank - SuperSuave

Eco bank - AmuEwu

GtB - seyoops4u

gtbank - redsconsult

UBA - omobs

diamondbank - hidee20

Ecobank - Dinocarex

skye bank OAU - Talph

first bank - petekayo

Access bnk- dmanj:

first Bank - JustAvo:

gtb bank - frajoe2reel
I don't know where to start from, I'm very grateful sir, may the good Lord enrich you abundantly.
Cc Agarawu23 Ymodulus pls strike out my name from your list thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by johnstar(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Dis tn come dey pain me sha, say dm nor even drop anything for me.. Choi, na wao

Make una help me na ehn Weytn i do badbelle ppl dm no juz wnt make person survive choi
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dadebayo1(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
quote your acc no.

You are the last person.

Abeg e don't finish o. We wish we can do more.

Are you in ibadan sir? Please sir hope you can help me with how to fish.. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by venahoro(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
quote me with your account number and bank.
sir! I am yet to get any alert......waas part of the moniker u did mentioned as a beneficiary.......Access Bank Accnount Num: 0707575267 thanks sir!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
the rest transaction will delay cos Its an international transfer. Tho there is confusion here cos some list I compiled have received theirs. Trying to sort out those that are paid with ymodulus and Ayo to know who are left.

NB: just 2k each left for 12ppl. No 5k again o. Ppl plenty pass money angry

Good day o. Brosssss I don quote you. See my acct no 3066997963 First bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
agrovick:

Edit your post to take down your account number. I've sent the little I can to you.

Cc agarawu23
I just saw this now.
This is the first time someone has ever favoured me this way.
I didn't apply for the giveaway because I want to do project or school stuff. It was just to keep hunger at bay.
I have experienced hunger that have made me consider going to stand at a junction and doing what my fellow girls do.
You dont know me from Adam, you just picked me without expecting anything in return.
Thank you very much Sir. Thank you.
God bless you.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by K08(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2016
@Ayo7, Ymodulus
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
macarena:
I just saw this now.
This is the first time someone has ever favoured me this way.
I didn't apply for the giveaway because I want to do project or school stuff. It was just to keep hunger at bay.
I have experienced hunger that have made me consider going to stand at a junction and doing what my fellow girls do.
You dont know me from Adam, you just picked me without expecting anything in return.
Thank you very much Sir. Thank you.
God bless you.

Are we now saying zenith bank acct holders re not part of this? Only gtb etc are mentioned pls attend to me zenith 2007820971
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by emartu(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
the rest transaction will delay cos Its an international transfer. Tho there is confusion here cos some list I compiled have received theirs. Trying to sort out those that are paid with ymodulus and Ayo to know who are left.

bro me self oo
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusbobs(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
@ agarawu23
@Ymodulus
Any Hope bros
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
Transfers done to the following 15 people listed below. This is the much that can be done for now. Please no more pm or text for now. God bless you all.

For those not using gtb, you may have to be patient as your bank sorts the transfer.

Going forward will be learning "how to fish and not giving fish"...I believe that is the best.....Ideas can be shared...

We understand the peculiar times...but the effort at hustling has to be multiplied...but no criminal action o...No loosing hope...no victim mentality...positive thinking always

God bless you all

Regards

The list

Gtb - Seungid1

GTB - oautemi

GTB - Blankstare

gtbank - SuperSuave

Eco bank - AmuEwu

GtB - seyoops4u

gtbank - redsconsult

UBA - omobs

diamondbank - hidee20

Ecobank - Dinocarex

skye bank OAU - Talph

first bank - petekayo

Access bnk- dmanj:

first Bank - JustAvo:

gtb bank - frajoe2reel

I know you re an honest person but am yet to see any zenith bnk acct beneficiary pls be fair to us my acct zenith 2007820971 God bless u
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Odunharry(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddys:
please I need a job
Job will come..
Talk to people, rebrand your cv, do submission of hard copies of your cv, follow threads on job sections. They post alot of vacancy everyday and people are giving testimonies...
All the best
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Johnrake69: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Went through this thread last night, and I really wept at the level of suffering that has been passed down to us by the elites.

Last night I couldn't sleep cos of the pain and agony. Then, I thought came to me that we really can make a positive change and that we are not outnumbered, but rather, we are just unorganized. A 10million Nigerian youths can make a difference. Can ten million Nigerian youths converge at National Assembly or the state house? And every youth should know that if we don't protest now, posterity will judge us, our children will so curse our existence. This is a struggle for the survival of the common man.

Personally I don't think I will be alive come next 50years.
So, we should see this as a duty we owe generations unborn.

So I call upon all the vibrant youths that have already made a comment on this thread to think about this proposal.

Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
#All is well
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by johnstar(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
,,...... Agarawu23 na so u juz ignore my post since lyk say i b nobody

Issokay

Ma drop my acct number for d last tym 3065737250 first bank
If luck go come

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Odunharry(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
dmanj:

hey ds thank u sweet me, u are welcome!!!!
Lmao.. You Don kolo o
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Johnrake69:
Went through this thread last night, and I really wept at the level of suffering that has been passed down to us by the elites.
Last night I couldn't sleep cos of the pain and agony. Then, I thought came to me that we really can make a positive change and that we are not outnumbered, but rather, we are just unorganized. A 10million Nigerian youths can make a difference. Can ten million Nigerian youths converge at National Assembly or the state house? And every youth should know that if we don't protest now, posterity will judge us, our children will so curse our existence. This is a struggle for the survival of the common man.
Personally I don't think I will be alive come next 50years.
So, we should see this as a duty we owe generations unborn.
So I call upon all the vibrant youths that have already made a comment on this thread to think about this proposal.
Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,

guy it wud really make sense ooooo if we can even start from here to gather d crowd, we fit go NASS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:

Last night u promised to send ymodulus ur fund for proper sharing but I ve just discovered that my account was left out. Pls help. Zenith 2007820971 I will be grateful cos am begining to feel zenith bank acct holders re ignored
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by theresaese(f): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Eleniyan15: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
#iyanuMashele
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
@Agarawu23, I don quote you tire o
First bank 3066997963
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bebe2(f): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Plenty babes just ignore this free gift be cos dem know say name dem go collect the one we the guys recieve grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nakarey(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
quote your acc no.

You are the last person.

Abeg e don't finish o. We wish we can do more.

brother any change wey remain fr ur hand abeg reason me... as I dey now I nor know where my next food dey come from. 6172573341 fidelity bank. God bless
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Acct info First bank 3066997963

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. You Don kolo o

guy no mind me, na d happiness of God's provisions just within 24hrs. abt ds tym yesterday I just had 1k, thinking of how I use cope, haven't left my house since monday because I wanted to preserve ds 1k wey remain till Sunday at least to go church. guess u now no how happy I am considering d cost of tp here in abj
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. You Don kolo o

guy no mind me, na d happiness of God's provisions just within 24hrs. abt ds tym yesterday I just had 1k, thinking of how I use cope, haven't left my house since monday because I wanted to preserve ds 1k wey remain till Sunday at least to go church. guess u now no how happy I am considering d cost of tp alone here in abj
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Odunharry(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
bebe2:
Plenty babes just ignore this free gift be cos dem know say name dem go collect the one we the guys recieve grin
Lmao
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Babacele: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Brightgem:
Real post, real troubles. Way forward, nobody has really said. For those laughing, I wonder what funny? Nairaland Cooperative Society nko? where e dey? Na so so noise. Sadly once e don better for people they forget posts like this, and times past...
babe start an NGO naa. I'm sure you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.