Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (192078 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Evening my sister in the lord
Aminat508:
Eku ise o
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by piagetskinner(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hope our greedy politicians dey read this....
I hope buhari is reading this...pls Femi Adesina, show it to buhari. Boys are not smiling oooo...
The situation is becoming unbecoming
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sunymoore:
I'll send 1K to one person... Na student I be too, just trying to do something little

First bank
Acct: 3066997963

Thank you in advance
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by richylee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi:
Lemme support this kind gesture, 10 students will get 4k each. Only ACCT number. Thanks #studentsonly
3042721476 firstbank thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by naughtybynature(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi:
Lemme support this kind gesture, 10 students will get 4k each. Only ACCT number. Thanks #studentsonly

3017246539 first bank sir
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by SHOCK7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
leofab:
This is why Committing sucide is a crime in Nigeria.. We all must share the miseries.. The larger we are, the lesser the pain..
lol, anyway how are you doing babe?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by calliope(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
whirlwind7:

I understand where you are coming from, bro.

Do you know why till this day, a nationwide revolution has not begun? It is simply because Nigeria is not a united country. We are not one, and we have never been one. I don't see it happening, EVER.
Once a section of the country feels they are being shortchanged, all the government needs to do is appoint someone from that region into a certain position, and what happens next is, the people will say, "well, one of us has been appointed. Let's wait and see how things go. Maybe the government has remembered us afterall"
This happens consistently. It all boils down to tribalism along with it's varying interests. Now that we feel that the FG is appointing mostly Northerners, majority of the south complains. Once a prominent position is given to, say, someone from the SS, that region keeps quiet a bit. AS IF SUCH AN APPOINTMENT EVEN MEANS ANYTHING TO THE COMMON MAN IN THAT REGION!

It's not totally an issue of cowardice. No Igbo man will rise up in protest over a Yoruba village that gets ransacked by Fulani herdsmen. No Yoruba politician will lose sleep if Boko Haram suddenly wipes off an entire LGA in Damaturu. No Hausa man will lose his appetite if a sudden epidemic wipes off half the population of a rural community in the Niger Delta.

It's the same reason why, when a politician is being investigated for corruption, his kinsmen will rise up in protest, and call it witch hunting sad
It's also the reason why, every politician in power is like "I need to loot as much as I can lay my hands on right now". Knowing that it is a temporary position, without much accountability.

Bottom line, no tribe or groups of tribe is ready to lose his life over a country that most of us feel no allegiance or loyalty to. Will you, for instance, accept to lead a ragtag mob that decides to march to Aso Rock tomorrow morning? of course, you'd first ask yourself if you are the most affected from the hardship ravaging the country.
The very first factor that ensures a successful revolution is UNITY. Once everyone is unified in their political conviction and decide on achieving the same goal, then a revolution might just be looming. Go read up the history of countries that had a successful revolution. A united front was the common and overwhelming factor. As it is now, in Nigeria, it is every man for himself.
EPIC!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanandreas(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi:
thank u
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sunymoore(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

First bank Acct: 3066997963
Thank you in advance
Check your account and clear your account number here for privacy.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Obagoblog(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Eleniyan15: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
smh

I dey fear some people for this thread oooo pimpchi obs wella ooo I can see some monicker that has received blessing earlier today...make una fear God oooo
remember he said student only pimpchi if possible make them show you there Identification people done dey hijack this thread with lies and oga agarawu23 currently taking nap

Anyway am still waiting for my even though say bank done close, didnt get an alert beedam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by fabububu: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
P
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by simplytee: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
0231600154,wema bank.. ..God bless
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi:
3077823149 first bank. Rsust
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Eleniyan15: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

First bank Acct: 3066997963
Thank you in advance
haven't you gotten alert ni
or no be your monicker do Thanksgiving not long
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by simplytee: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
0231600154....wema,Student of poly Ibadan
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by beedam(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Perotti:

Pls Bedlam..i have sent you a mail. God bless

I'm sorry, it came late.i mentioned you but had to choose someone else when I didn't hear from you. I pray someone else help me send to you oooo.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tundelis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sunymoore:
I'll send 1K to one person... Na student I be too, just trying to do something little
guy abeg help me send ahm give this guy Cc: zeke100 abeg help me tag ahm make he send you ihm bank details... Thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi help a bro 3077823149 first bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dahaz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aminat508:

3080096349 First Bank
CC: Omotayor123
shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sunymoore:

Check your account and clear your account number here for privacy.

God bless you bro. I'm grateful

Your Acct 306XXXX963 Has Been Credited with NGN1,000.00 On 08-JUL-2016 17:02:38 By ONLINE PAYMENT-UBF,*********SANU/S. Bal: NGN*,520.85CR
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by oyetbaba: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bro pimpchi please
Student of oou
Gtbank 0179281919
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by beedam(f): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Do u use first bank? She collected my details too and no alert till now

You will surely get alert because I have sent it. The lady said they just collected from them because the queue was too long.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Eleniyan15: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi this monicker was just created today bussybaby002
no look the person face oooo nah beg I dey take beg you ooo

ThreadHijacked
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amen bros, humanity must be saved with our kindheartedness. Bless u bro
agarawu23:
my brother, people are suffering. We should just give thanks in any situation we meet y
Ourself. God go pick our call soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Omotayor123(f): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
pimpchi:
please oooo,
3066839797 First Bank.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sunymoore(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

God bless you bro. I'm grateful

Your Acct 306XXXX963 Has Been Credited with NGN1,000.00 On 08-JUL-2016 17:02:38 By ONLINE PAYMENT-UBF,*********SANU/S. Bal: NGN*,520.85CR
Cool.. May God help us..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tundelis(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wanted to help too but how do we identify those people who are actually in need of the help.. . I know some people has more than one moniker on nairaland sad

Eleniyan15:
smh

I dey fear some people for this thread oooo pimpchi obs wella ooo I can see some monicker that has received blessing earlier today...make una fear God oooo
remember he said student only pimpchi if possible make them show you there Identification people done dey hijack this thread with lies and oga agarawu23 currently taking nap

Anyway am still waiting for my even though say bank done close, didnt get an alert beedam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Aminat508(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
dahaz:

shocked lipsrsealed
cheesy waytin u better drop your own tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
beedam:

I'm sorry, it came late.i mentioned you but had to choose someone else when I didn't hear from you. I pray someone else help me send to you oooo.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by corruptboss(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by beedam(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
corruptboss:

no give up bro. IF it doesn't work today, @ beedam cant still send it on Monday

or atm transfer... nakarey, vickertony has received alert....

Good go do am for us

I did already my oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (117) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.