Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (13300 Views)

Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Kelechi2020(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Its there right though and nothing is wrong with this threat...I can still remember vividly when Amaechi as a governor fought GEJ and Okonjo Iweala into releasing excess crude account proceeds to the governors. Now let the governor feel the heat...

Protect your car now with a tracker, delay could cost you more..
Check my signature..
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by martineverest(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
i think d militants are gradually regaining their senses.....they are now realising dat our s/s govnors are our biggest problems
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Izonpikin: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Those economic saboteurs are part of the problem. This so called threat is nothing but theatric my guy.

They CANT even attack a LG Chairman not to talk of a Governor. SMH...

As for Dickson, he is only being a dickhead
my Bro our governors are a serious problem to all of us...They are part of the problem we Niger deltans face....

Useless leaders
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by bittertruthz: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
I know they will definitely turn against their sponsors/politicians just like as boko haram turned against sheriff, emirs and northern elders.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by ochuski(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Mehn!... Anytime bayelsa boys see the line "after our operations, we return to Yenagoa our Base" grin
Their heads go dey BIG

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Dandsome: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Okay. He is also corrupt away thief. No peace for the wicked
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by smallJagaban: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Standing5:
Osun people will rather bear Aregbe flunctuating stomach infrastructure than rebel. The militants are right to be angry. Bayelsa feeds the nation and so shouldn't be hungry.

Which bearing? Aregbe is not Fayose... What did Dickson do with the allocation and 13% derivation?

NDA ATTACKS PIPELINE, VERY SOON NDA ATTACKS SS/SE GOVERNORS, NDA ATTACKS SS/SE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Alezy(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Why will a state government claim not to have money to pay salaries after fed allocations and taxes?? not forgetting company personal pay every month. These guys are wicked men. For seven months?? Jezz.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by fulanimafia: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2016
chinchum:
When militants blow pipelines , the nations revenue drops, ultimately allocation to states drop. What dat implies is that states may then struggle to pay civil servants wages. I hope someone explains to the retarde.d militants

Their daftness badly needs a Guinness record grin.

Can you believe they were still threatening to blow pipelines in the same article that they were complaining of unpaid salaries? That they still cannot see the link between FG revenue and allocation to states is mind numbing.

This is just hilarious, less than 3 months and they're already realizing that they've been bombing their retired parents into unspoken poverty cheesy.

Progressive01, HungerBAD come quick and see Karma's killer twerk in the Delta grin

5 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by martineverest(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
my Bro our governors are a serious problem to all of us...They are part of the problem we Niger deltans face....

Useless leaders
infact,they are d biggest of all s/s problems.....militants need to checkmate these govs dealings for dem to come back to their senses.by the time dey are done with our govs,we can start clamouring for regionalism
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by eitsei(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
I think the Governors are the ones that's supposed to be blown up initially not the pipelines

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by MrMcJay(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Those economic saboteurs are part of the problem. This so called threat is nothing but theatric my guy.

When GEJ was announced as the VP nominee under Yar'Adua, he was the sitting governor and his house was bombed with his certificates burnt. Uniport had to replace them for him.

These leaders sowed the wind. Now, they're reaping the whirlwind.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by saintdennis(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
I hate militancy. Militancy always start on a good note, but end up bad.

Do u mind them? Sometimes I wonder when people support armed groups whether they actually watch real war vidz not Hollywood movies! Conflict is a nightmare.

These same militants are rapist, robbers, murderers, marauders, kidnappers etc.

Well the annoying thing is WHEN THE ONSLAUGHT ON MILITANT GROUPS START AND THE MILITANT FIGHTS BACK THE ND WILL BECOME A WAR-ZONE and it's same SOUTHWEST That will turn IDP camp.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Ijaya123: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Standing5:
Osun people will rather bear Aregbe flunctuating stomach infrastructure than rebel. The militants are right to be angry. Bayelsa feeds the nation and so shouldn't be hungry.

When the Yorubas are masters and a nightmare to some, it is not so difficult to know.

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Bgorgeous: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Now ur talking
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
MrMcJay:

When GEJ was announced as the VP nominee under Yar'Adua, he was the sitting governor and his house was bombed with his certificates burnt. Uniport had to replace them for him.

These leaders sowed the wind. Now, they're reaping the whirlwind.
Who bombed GEJ house if not GEJ men to gain sympathy? Even the house bombed was not his residence but a part of his guest house and No certificate burnt.

it was pure theatrical....

3 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Izonpikin:

Useless leaders
Hahaha who is behind these militants? Oboy forget those people making noise, them de find their cut

2 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by AdeniyiA(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Better than attacking and destroying our pipelines, the elites are our main problem
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Lush100(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
wow I don't support any kind of violence but pls if the militants want to begin to focus on the leaders that stole our nations wealth.. "thaw"..I can support oh (a little)
I can even help then compile the list
many from the north, east. sw south south.
they can combine forces with Bk haram to finish that list. after that i don't support.
(saying sarcastically)

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by lordcabasa(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
As wrong and illegal as this may seem, I still think that this IS LONG VER DUE.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Lush100(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2016
this is not affecting PMB but it's affecting the economy. being a former military & him being 72yrs old, I doubt if he is taking serious thought. I really don't know which side the divide is good/preferable.
on one hand Pmb has his personal "_integrity " & ego to protect as s president &__former military top.
he keeps making comments at interval to incite d militant & the militants r reacting to it. (for all he cares hr may not go for another term)
on the other hand former militants have enriched themselves &left the emancipation of d ND for others but the issue of their land & resource still remain.
in a nut shell.
president ego of keeping the country together &_remaining" strong" in face of termed "terrorist" of Nigeria sovereignty . A weaker economy but pointing fingers to the cause. AND
militants double assertion of resource control and land degradation sandwiched with a new sovereignty for itself but causing economic sabotage & with it's Senate & devt agencies representative not showing support or impacting their area positively
I'm fed up with the 2.
my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by pressplay411(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Welrez:
They need their heads checked, the problem is partly caused by their acts of sabotage!

Thank you.
They self-destructed themselves. Now their region is imploding from the result of low crude sales.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by obstead200(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:
If this is true then they may just win me over.
When will ND indigenes learn that their real enemies are the elites from the region and not the North?
I fully agree with u. If only d elites from the region can become patriotic to the pple, the north will lose control over the resources in the Niger delta
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by opedaydydx9(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Dickson for dickhead, Dame thing
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by back2sender: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Nwaaba1:
Nice one
This is what we have all been shouting for all along. They should also hold thier governor accountable.
Nice one from the militants
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Omonigeriarere: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:
When will ND indigenes learn that their real enemies are the elites from the region and not the North?

I think their brains have been thoroughly scanned to get rid of viruses: by holding their indigenous leaders responsible for their woes, I think they can think better now.
Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Orikinla(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:
.[size=20pt]
If this is true, I support them.
The Governor paid the company of one Twitter Senator more than N100 million to host their beauty pageant.
That is why he is criticizing Osun state governor for unpaid salaries, but ignored the governor of his own state who is the worst in owing workers' salaries in Nigeria.[/size].

5 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

By the time they finish the elites there, they will turn attacking helpless ordinary ppl like u

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries by UbiIsaac(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
God please have mercy on us...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa / Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.