Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34504 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 2ndejoj(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
it happened Feb 14 2014.

we were to have a val party in compound, we had cooked plenty. boys had mixed different kinds of drinks with ice. u serve yourself. but unfortunately dat night my girlfriend came around and while i was with the guys she had my phone n found some old mssges frm my ex. ( she always had a way of spoiling good moments). so when i gt back i saw her mood had changed n was feeling bitter. next tin was she wanted to leave after all the begging i saw her off. on the way she was playing Impossible by James Arthur. that was wen i knew she had something on me.
when i gt back home it waz crazy. my frends jst dragged me in to join, but my mood had changed. after a while i told my buddie wat happened. i waz d only one wtout bae.
next tin drinks came through.i got so drunk dat nite
they said i did over a hundred push ups. i woke up in the bathroom.

Plus i almost drowned in a pool after eating peppered indomie and several bottles of star.

i stoped drinking long since!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by dayveed1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
garlicrey:
My roommate almost raped my dog grin grin grin
lol bro oya say the truth... Not your roomie jhoo
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by horluwatosin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mine was on a DEC 25. I went out with my friends to jolly 2geda and on coming back I was in cloud10 only for me to pee inside d pot of soup my mum prepared for xmas. How I made way there still remains s a mystery

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
I scorred triple "GOALS" at the same time..

Vomitin, chittin and sleeping at the same time!

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ayooladee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnstar:
Slapped a soldier undecided
choi... Which kind yeye lie be this nau angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by bg0074real(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion
in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of
N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3
billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3
billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170
million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim.
Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So,
who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A
country of unassailable contradictions... More churches
and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga,
and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro,
palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only
God knows...!

But please answer me... Who drank it?

Interesting facts.. But the thing is that not all christian sects abhors taking alcoholeg catholics and also, some peeps are ignorant of their religion.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by donchijoz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
I....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by dayveed1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mehn sayo na bad thing
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Drunk texting, drunk calling, openly making moves on girls I would never get caught with during the day and finally trying to escalate already-escalated situations. Those were the majority of incidents which occurred before I found and stuck to my limits.
I drank till I vomitted once; it was out of peer pressure and I long reached home trying to sleep before my belly rejected all its contents.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Please who drank it?
God knows...!

u think everybody is as blind as u are, how old are u by the way

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by nkemdi89(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
A friend of mine got drunk and declared free drink for everyone at 40 40, using his atm on pos to pay, the next day his friends were hailing him for the stunt he pulled the previous night only for him to check his phone and saw a withdrawal of almost 150k.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by bishopdave(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sleeping in the toilet.....Thank GOD for my roommate ..... Sleeping in the toilet.....Thank GOD for my roommate ..... Sleeping in the toilet.....Thank GOD for my roommate .....
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by lozanni(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
blackjack21:
Lotus bar at pattaya restaurant, that was the highest I have went. Had I drunk a couple of one or two shots more I believe I would had seen god.
I drink good but it's rare to see me high.

I once saw a man with a bottle of liquor in his hand went on his knees greeting a goat. shocked

LWKMD. That goat looked like a giant god to him.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by delerx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Please who drank it?
God knows...!

na ur papa drink am

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by hadura29(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Amalbert ikbnice Rumpelstiltskin Dem don open una thread oooooo.

.I always experience new things everyday.. grin grin grin..
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ruffDiamond: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy that beer legend na ogogoro no be beer abeg angry ...from AYA under bridge I staggered more than 4 miles to get home that after getting robbed by one chance taxi cab operator of all my valuables .wallet o phone o cash dem no even even bother to do any gragra or violence at all dem cos even dem see kain level wey I dey :Ddem just push me out gently for road side . around well past midnight ..mehn,i thank God abuja no be like Lagos the whole of that stretch road was floodlighted i got a couple of stops and slaps from one disgruntled soldier around Niger barrack chai those soldier nor get chill at cry but after a few question was allowed to go on dem see level wey dey cheesy when I got home I remember Killington song ..afowo multi Ki I Ku sodeee kekerekere......I don switched to origin o cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Sirmuel1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Please who drank it?
God knows...!

Same applies to Facebook. Over 80% of guys are single, while most of the ladies are either dating or engaged, tell me, who is dating them?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ehiage27(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't start oo. Cos my own plenty... up to d extent I open car jst to sleep for floor in front of pekas at opebi... God av mercy.. Dts jst one of dem... But men I keep in drinking oo. Na high dey cure high

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by ezychris(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Please who drank it?
God knows...!

Peeps (especially the mo gbo mo ya) invited fr birthday parties, child dedication, thanksgiving, get together, naming ceremonies, igbe iyawo/igba nkwu, white weddings, anniversaries, matriculations, convocations, funerals etc.
Not forgetting the club masters and mistresses cool

I hope I've answered your question

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by teebell999(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks to my friend Jide. he prevented me from removing my trouser in d public. He narrated to me d following day that I was crying that my drink had been changed to BLOOD!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by hope4nigeria(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
chnovpaul:
Hi Nairalanders,

I’d like to talk about the issue of alcohol. People say all sorts about whether alcohol is good or bad. Well, that’s not what I’m about right now. But what I know is that too much of anything is not good.

There’s one of my friends (not me, before your mind starts going haywire) I hung out with today, who told me the saddest story of his life. His relationship of three years just hit the rocks a couple of days back, all because of just one time binge drinking. He had left work that day, and went to a bar. The idea was to just take one or two bottles then go home.

He ended up taking a little too much. One way or another, he found his way home, to his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, the alcohol had made him lose all his inhibitions, and opened the floodgates of his secrets. He just started talking . . . all his secret escapades with some other (you know who). He didn’t even realize until the following day when his eyes cleared, and his GF had packed her things and gone.

It now dawned on him that what he thought had kept in secret had just been exposed. Now he wants me to help him talk to the lady. Hmmmmmmm…the evil wey alcohol go do.

I would just like to find out what was the worst thing you’ve ever done under the influence of alcohol. Be sincere.
Op pls don't remind me of that Terible night! I took just 7botle ni o, I entered my car driving home! But I can sence danger from the way I was driving! I decided to pack well and stay till day break b4 I continue driving, for my mind I packed very well! The following morning around 8am, police came woke me up, they tot I was dead! When I stood up, I saw police Vehicle baricaded both sides of the road, with awaiting cray that will lift my car, it was then I realise I packed at the midle of 6lane express high way! If anybody know Abuja very well and you know Kubwa express way the midle lane, that was were I packed very well due to Alcohol influence. OMG! The rest of the story is not funny oh because police was highly disapointed to see that I was only drunk! My car spent 3months for police station b4 I could bail it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Lekewatt(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3 billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year. The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A country of unassailable contradictions... More churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent. Please who drank it? This is interesting because It does not include paraga, and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro, palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
na GEJ and him wife na.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by everozone: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
I was dead asleep.When I woke up,I thought I just resurrected from death.It was an experience I can never forget.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
hope4nigeria:
Op pls don't remind me of that Terible night! I took just 7botle ni o, I entered my car driving home! But I can sence danger from the way I was driving! I decided to pack well and stay till day break b4 I continue driving, for my mind I packed very well! The following morning around 8am, police came woke me up, they tot I was dead! When I stood up, I saw police Vehicle baricaded both sides of the road, with awaiting cray that will lift my car, it was then I realise I packed at the midle of 6lane express high way! If anybody know Abuja very well and you know Kubwa express way the midle lane, that was were I packed very well due to Alcohol influence. OMG! The rest of the story is not funny oh because police was highly disapointed to see that I was only drunk! My car spent 3months for police station b4 I could bail it.
lol. Thank God u dey alive

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by linsa01(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

I can guess. When he drops the akamu inside, you use alcohol to flush the base for prevention.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by rahman3853(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
kai...its was in 2007; i pass my gauge n slept at the varanda close to where my great grand father was buried...i was lucky it was my worried uncle the first person to come out of the house to go mosque at 4am, it wont have been funny. Lol
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by PAnaceA7(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
hope4nigeria:

Chai... highness no good oo.... wetin police wan think before... for dat wide express Na middle u go pack.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by mr2kay(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
bg0074real:

Interesting facts.. But the thing is that not all christian sects abhors taking alcoholeg catholics and also, some peeps are ignorant of their religion.
why would you mention catholics, pls DIDN'T THE BIBLE SAY DRINK BUT DON'T GET DRUNK? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by greggng: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
I toasted a mad woman and she accepted. The next day I saw her and ran away. It wasn't funny at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by blackjack21(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
lozanni:

LWKMD. That goat looked like a giant god to him.

In fact I have seen so much from drunks, another one was complaining the transformer why he didn't have light in his home.

Once I had to accompany a drunk friend home. He started to introduce me to all the inanimate things on his home

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by teesmarth(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
we all know wetin u wan do wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.