Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34507 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Jok3r(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
chnovpaul:
Hi Nairalanders,

I’d like to talk about the issue of alcohol. People say all sorts about whether alcohol is good or bad. Well, that’s not what I’m about right now. But what I know is that too much of anything is not good.

There’s one of my friends (not me, before your mind starts going haywire) I hung out with today, who told me the saddest story of his life. His relationship of three years just hit the rocks a couple of days back, all because of just one time binge drinking. He had left work that day, and went to a bar. The idea was to just take one or two bottles then go home.

He ended up taking a little too much. One way or another, he found his way home, to his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, the alcohol had made him lose all his inhibitions, and opened the floodgates of his secrets. He just started talking . . . all his secret escapades with some other (you know who). He didn’t even realize until the following day when his eyes cleared, and his GF had packed her things and gone.

It now dawned on him that what he thought had kept in secret had just been exposed. Now he wants me to help him talk to the lady. Hmmmmmmm…the evil wey alcohol go do.

I would just like to find out what was the worst thing you’ve ever done under the influence of alcohol. Be sincere.

arguing with my personels nd ogas
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Kizzkizz(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
.... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Kizzkizz(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Peed in my newly prepared pot of stew while in school. It was crazy, just one smirnoff ice ooo. I think those stupd boiz spiked it though. angry grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by nkemdi89(f): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vince77:

40 40 at adesuwa road?
No, a club at owerri.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
What's alcohol
it's a kind of substance used for curing madness especially when mixed with weed.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Zane2point4(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
A babe I was admiring in a party hung her panties at the fence after a nite party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Edubrazilnwa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
sixtus3606:

You're still a learner sha? grin

ADMIT!!! <sad
lol I was a learner then naa I stated that already naa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Edubrazilnwa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
goody1shoe73:
5 bottles Na him u call only? Smh for u
Bros eh u no go understand

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Teaser4(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
ALCOHOL hangover my hobbies, melo melo la fe wi, i neva do anytin reali crazy like dat, lookn forward to my crazy day. i drink occasionally though. i once finishd 2 chilld bottles of magic moment, the moment was reali magical, athletico con lose ucl final, i just dy mourn inside ontop cloud 19

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
I've neva and will neva let alcohol mess wit my head..worst case scenario.. I get real dizzy, probably puke(only on 1 occassion tho) and retire to bed, then deal wit a possible hangover later
--------------------------------
As for 2 of my friends; on a chilly even in 2012. After several shots of McDowells, they grabbed gamepads nd took to playing PS whilst gistin and laffin..
Some mins later, they called for a boi to help em' buy 5H airtel cards apiece..this boi returned wit d airtime vouchers, then helped dem scratched it and left..
Lo and Behold; my 2 jolly frnds kept on tryin to recharge the serial numbaz of these vouchers repeatedly(instead of the pin) til their lines were barred from rechargin
They juz smiled nd drop their fones anyway to continue wit d game dey had been playin which dey dint even undastand..cox one of dem wud score and the next tin is to ask each oda who actuali scored against the other..
However, the next day..they were surprised why they were unable to recharge and kept quizzing we the rest bou what apund to their line bein barred nd all...
We juz kept laffin and gave dem ridiculous looks all day..

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Irreplaceable48(f): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
hakeem4:
ive never drank alcohol
Really?? that's cool.....I love guys that dnt drink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by cortix(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am not a chronic drinker, it was during one of my friend matric, i finish a bottle of mac dowel only me everyone was hailing me ..i couldn't remember what happened again till the next morning i was soaked with rice from hair to toe...i felt very ashamed of myself, i started cleaning the room got the bed outside and what got me crazy was that the guy was my student when he was in secondary school and by then i was in my final year...i felt i just disgraced myself

alcohol is dam bad
always drink responsibly

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ikedonn(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
This happened years again .I went out drinking with friends and I got drunk.I planned to go back home after drinking but i slept off at my friend's place .That night my friends took off my clothes bathed me and changed my clothes. All these things happened while I was still sleeping and I was told I vomited too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ada9103(f): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow.....that's Strong
LOVEGINO:
it's a kind of substance used for curing madness especially when mixed with weed.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Lacabobo: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ah swear drink na bad tin........drink mak me naked for my uncle house....asin family house ooo.......de vomit up nd down......d worse part b say na in d morning d tin de worse pass nite own

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jennifer10066(f): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Franky826:

hahaha you damn lucky your twin was home

but how come your twin didn't discover you in the toilet? undecided
lol i swear! I think she was in her room
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jennifer10066(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
pamcode:
lol You would have made such a lovely scene for the boys that have been crushing on you
LOL..ABI
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Wow.....that's Strong
Ya!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
I drank palm wine, 505, orijin, magic moments and squadron together, that day i hear ween!, i took my bible and started preaching to my Fellas in my off campus hostel.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Franky826:

I know. so you can twerk on camera grin
Your head dey there. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 99foxxy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
yekparikpa:
Asking my girlfriend for sex at her father's funeral. Worst behavior ever! Before you start screaming...it actually happened 14years ago.
grin
yekparikpa:
Asking my girlfriend for sex at her father's funeral. Worst behavior ever! Before you start screaming...it actually happened 14years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 99foxxy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't know if weed and drink are the same thing... sad experience but I love it and wish for more. my innocent night.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by yashau(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Drink na bandstand, drink bad oooo cos drink make me blabb my ex that I've said i will never have anything to do with. scoshi mix with power bitter may god forgive me!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by borngeologist(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Alchool na bastard... It was during one party liike that. I rememberd when my friends pushed me to take vodka and magic moment, when I finshed, I danced with all most all the girls in that party.went. To tell my lecturer bae that why is she dating two lectures at the same time.the funniest part was that I and my 5 friends where looking for my nokia torch light. For hours and we were crying uncontrollably, not knowing that it was in my hand

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tinyemeka:
Went to a bar (Extreme, Ind Layout 042) with two friends of mine. One was a crazy drinker who could guzzle one bottle of Legend every 20 Mins and continue at that rate for like 4 hours. I'd had 5 botts Heineken. My other guy; don't know how many he took.

While we were there, some UNEC students came along to celebrate a fellow student's birthday. DJ decided to spin Karaoke for them. Tell him any choice of song and he'll play the instrumental while you sing along with the mic.

O boy see opportunity to display. I'm an Eminem freak, I come see opportunity to display my rapping talent. I didn't know that with the alcohol in my system, my brain was now processing stuff at the rate of 1 word per minute.

I went and told the DJ to play me 'Love the way you lie' ft Rihanna. DJ said OK. After the song currently playing. I don't know if I heard him well o, cos I went back to my seat and was gisting. Babe finished her song and mine came on. Na so I stagger stagger rush collect mic o. Instead of me to get into the flow, I just started giving speech like Martin Luther King and dedicating the song to all lovers of rap. Eminem started rapping. I rush follow am join.

Hmm... This is a song I can rap from A to Z, if you wake me up from sleep.

I just forgot how it started. People begin look me like 'ha ahn... After the whole speech thing?' I try come remember some, but no matter how hard I tried, I was just following the song with 5 seconds delay. Yet I no send. The Aki was too powerful. Even the mumu beside me that attempted to assist me and sing Rihanna's chorus was bleating like one ram that just won scholarship (guy abeg if you are reading this, no vex o. Na the reality of that night cheesy).

My other guy (the Legend guzzler) just vacated the table. That was a night I'll never forget. sad

Guy I don laugh tire o. The Legend guzzler Na legendary experienced guzzler. He already knew how you people would end up and probably avoided embarrassment. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
Your head dey there. grin
lol badt gehl grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by tayo200(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
mistakenly change my dp on natural and to my real picture

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by mkpatagiaka(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
nkemdi89:
No, a club at owerri.
Nekede precisely wink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Attended a friend's birthday party in school. It was actually my first time going to a night party too. That was in my final year lol angry
I didn't feel comfortable at first cos of what the ladies wore that night. Then it got serious when drinks were served. Vodka, harp and some other hard drinks i dunno. It was my first time too. So I took a bit of everything and i woke the devil in me grin
Got up, felt the world spinning faster grin , still managed to go ease myself and it lasted forever cos i felt like i was going to fall. Then i came back and started dancing with a lot of girls, one after another. Rocking o, Jamaican style o, i no send, i just danced and danced. Oh my fuçk angry
And my friends thought i was going to take this one girl back to my lodge but nope, i was just having fun, WTF cry
I did really stupid things that night, well, one of my friends didn't let me go back to my lodge that night cos i kept falling down and speaking in tongues on the way home. Chai
grin
It was a sweet experience finally grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by nathan5050(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
On 1 January 2014, at about 2:00 am, I came back home from a bar at my maternal home, slept outside in the harmattan. I remember catching cold but all I did was to take off my Clothes in cleaning 'supposed sweat'...e remain small I for freeze. I was rescued by my uncle and taken inside.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kay29000(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

for sex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by MrImole: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
I once created this topic months ago.

Read this to laugh more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618522/whats-funniest-thing-most-stupid#38286241

I have experienced so many things...

1. I once picked a serious race from bar to home with my shoes in my hand after begging an elderly man to be watching my drink for me.

2. I once knocked my neighbor's door while coming from bar, I gave him my key to come and help me open my door, he was just looking at me.

3. I went to a party with my friends and we were looking for one of our friends, we were so wasted that we didn't realize that he was there with us, looking for him, he was even shouting his own name as he was looking for himself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.