Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34508 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kay29000(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2016
MrImole:
I once created this topic months ago.

Read this to laugh more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618522/whats-funniest-thing-most-stupid#38286241

I have experienced so many things...

1. I once picked a serious race from bar to home with my shoes in my hand after begging an elderly man to be watching my drink for me.

2. I once knocked my neighbor's door while coming from bar, I gave him my key to come and help me open my door, he was just looking at me.

3. I went to a party with my friends and we were looking for one of our friends, we were so wasted that we didn't realize that he was there with us, looking for him, he was even shouting his own name as he was looking for himself.

LMAO!!! One of the funniest so far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by fredola77(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

We all know... So nauthy.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kay29000(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2016
I won't lie, I have had many many embarrassing drunk moments. Experiences I ain't really proud of. One time I...Okay, I can't share that one. Let me share another less embarrassing story. So, me and my friends had a party in our neighborhood, and I had a little too much to drink. So I saw this fine girl at the party and started toasting her. After talking to her for about an hour I asked her where she lived and when she told me, I told her I know one girl that likes cat-walking in the house, and even demonstrated for her how the girl catwalks. She started laughing hard. I thought she was laughing at my demonstration till she told me...'that's me.'

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by chnovpaul(m): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2016
kay29000:
I won't lie, I have had many many embarrassing drunk moments. Experiences I ain't really proud of. One time I...Okay, I can't share that one. Let me share another less embarrassing story. So, me and my friends had a party in our neighborhood, and I had a little too much to drink. So I saw this fine girl at the party and started toasting her. After talking to her for about an hour I asked her where she lived and when she told me, I told her I know one girl that likes cat-walking in the house, and even demonstrated for her how the girl catwalks. She started laughing hard. I thought she was laughing at my demonstration till she told me...'that's me.'

Share that one nah! We want to know joor. wink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Junaknoni(m): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Marvel1206:
I've not tasted any alcoholic drink my whole life..

Just here to feed my eyes... grin

Don't forget to vote KinginVahala as Mr Nairaland 2016
omooo pastorr toh bahd!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Jadekitana2(f): 3:35am On Jul 08, 2016
OP its 3.34 am and I just left the bathroom after vomiting twice. Drank a lot last night.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Mypeople2(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
I don't use alcohol for that purpose. cheesy

Wrong guess.
You took it because of your menstrual pain.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by yashau(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
kay29000:
guy pls share the other one u said u can't share pls!!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jamalchance(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2016
ehiage27:
Don't start oo. Cos my own plenty... up to d extent I open car jst to sleep for floor in front of pekas at opebi... God av mercy.. Dts jst one of dem... But men I keep in drinking oo. Na high dey cure high

This story sound familar ...musty is that u
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by zed7: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
I salute all those who commented. Congratulations. Many can't tell these tales today because of alcohol. They're six feet below.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by yashau(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2016
zed7:
I salute all those who commented. Congratulations. Many can't tell these tales today because of alcohol. They're six feet below.
well said my man alcohol have let me sin the worst sin of life may god forgive me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by olumalcolm(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Mine was in 2007 wen I came bck frm sch, we were in d hostel and an hostel mate was having his birthday, I went dere and drank almost everytin dey had to offer as in I mixed everytin, frm small stout to jack daniels to red label to wareva. Naso I comot dere ooo mk I go my room jejely, naso 1 fellowship bro cm drag me go fellowship,omo my singing and clapping no b here. Afta dem don sing finish,na den I dey start my own and afta dem clap finish,i go cm start all dis prayer band type of clap. D guy no invite me go fellowship again. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by blaQie(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Anyways...not alcohol though but ''highness'' generally... i entered the market with N1,700 and came out with only one reggae radio cassette wey i no sabi how i take buy am, na trek i trek go house(in 2005). I no near weed again, ever!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
kay29000:

for sex
When ever i need to do the extra ordinary, i jst go to my guy's refrigerator cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by olumalcolm(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
And I don c persn wey high finish cm use him own fone dey look for him fone. cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
You took it because of your menstrual pain.
Felvin does the magic. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Franky826:

lol badt gehl grin
Try that with ur babe once, you will thank me later. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Baee(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
wink

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by FRANKOXY(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
i ate pussy but I don't regret.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
When ever i need to do the extra ordinary, i jst go to my guy's refrigerator cheesy cheesy

I guessed as much
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by samBlizz(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2016
I began searching for my right leg after taking a whole bottle of magic moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by tommy9: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm... It was a raining season like that,after taking nearly 3 big alomo bitters bottle,me nd my guy come begin swim inside mud.... Tank God say na night sha,but pple wey see us still see us, D shame d nxt days no be am..
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by photoshoot(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:

Very true,

My ex once told me to get her three cans of Heineken so that she could in her words, "perform wonders", truly she did. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy That's for babes who knw wat's up.
photoshoot:

Very true,

My ex once told me to get her three cans of Heineken so that she could in her words, "perform wonders", truly she did. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:

I cover my bae with the blood of Fulani cow.grin

Bae anywhere you are don't be like Herbie27. Na bad pikin be dis and she wan teach us badt badt things grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Very true,

badt people doing badt things grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Franky826:

I cover my bae with the blood of Fulani cow.grin

Bae anywhere you are don't be like Herbie27. Na bad pikin be dis and she wan teach us badt badt things grin
Waitin be bad thing?.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by pomide(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have two experiences.. buh they are not funny. buh I got one funny one that happened to my friend...

100lvl, 2010 in University of Abuja.. our first party in Gwagz, my short friend came to the party with the most stupid mixture I'd ever seen! 'Alomo and Peak Milk'

long story short... he told me e felt like pooing while I was at the DJ stand.. I directed to go find a tree at the back and do it... The 'flowers' he found was the one right in front of us... were peeps were dancing beside and chilling!

I didn't even know! it was the screaming and laughing of girls I saw my padi had dropped two heavy sized sh*t lol..

The guy no even send... clean buttocks with d flowers...

since that day.. his nickname have been '2 Lumps' 'Dr Lumps' 'Lumpilicious' and any other name that 'Lump can be seen!' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by tunary(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
virginboy1:
I nearly commit suicide because of alcohol chaiiii.

1st incident was when me and my guys went for a party, on our table of 5, I wanted to form the mancho man in terms of alcohol consumption. So I drank more bottles than any other guy on the table.
The others were astonished that after consuming so much quantity of alcohol I was behaving and talking normal ,so they started hailing me,not knowing that I was trying my best to contain the highness.

Fast forward.

We entered car,I started sleeping,then the effect of the alcohol has already entered my brain.As we pass in front of a barrack,some soldiers stopped our car for inspection.

I got infuriated "alcohol influenced" and started yelling on the soldiers.

Then one of the soldiers was like "Are you stupid, do you know who you are talking to?"

I jumped out of the vehicle and SLAPPED the soldier.

After that moment, what I noticed was total darkness, as I opened my eyes some hours later, I found out I have been admitted in a hospital with plaster in some part of my body

"So no be small beating I chop be that".

Second incident happened at a swimming pool.

I was sipping "Magic Moment" while I watched people swim.

As I kept on sipping and sipping I never know the Magic moment have inhibit and suppressed my nervous system.

I started seeing myself as an expert in swimming (not knowing it was my brain playing tricks on me)

Before I know, me by myself with my clothes and shoes on, jumped into the deepest part of the swimming pool.

Mehn "come see as me and the water dey drag" the alcohol disappeared sharply, I started battling with life until some lifeguards saved me gave me raw garlic to chew.

But I chop slaps sha.

L m a o, u guys r wonderfully
lolzzz.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by tunary(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kizzkizz:
Peed in my newly prepared pot of stew while in school. It was crazy, just one smirnoff ice ooo. I think those stupd boiz spiked it though. angry grin
can u imagine dis, nd u feel ok sayin it out
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by histemple: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
chnovpaul:
Hi Nairalanders,

I’d like to talk about the issue of alcohol. People say all sorts about whether alcohol is good or bad. Well, that’s not what I’m about right now. But what I know is that too much of anything is not good.

There’s one of my friends (not me, before your mind starts going haywire) I hung out with today, who told me the saddest story of his life. His relationship of three years just hit the rocks a couple of days back, all because of just one time binge drinking. He had left work that day, and went to a bar. The idea was to just take one or two bottles then go home.

He ended up taking a little too much. One way or another, he found his way home, to his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, the alcohol had made him lose all his inhibitions, and opened the floodgates of his secrets. He just started talking . . . all his secret escapades with some other (you know who). He didn’t even realize until the following day when his eyes cleared, and his GF had packed her things and gone.

It now dawned on him that what he thought had kept in secret had just been exposed. Now he wants me to help him talk to the lady. Hmmmmmmm…the evil wey alcohol go do.

I would just like to find out what was the worst thing you’ve ever done under the influence of alcohol. Be sincere.

The first time I tried Jackdaniels.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
eiBADAn:

Guy I don laugh tire o. The Legend guzzler Na legendary experienced guzzler. He already knew how you people would end up and probably avoided embarrassment. grin grin grin

smiley The guy still dey represent till today. Anytime I need to chill with drinks, all I need do is hook up with him. I almost always exceed my threshold before departing the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.