Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (103597 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
huh?! there are things you dont need an invite to participate undecided

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Jacko01: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yeah il will smoke with her..... Na adventure
Aftwralll she is just my girlfriend na

If na fiance hmmmm..... Engagement don end sharply be dat..... Ganga smoker as wife tufia
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros, Na so I see am.......cry

Bt I fit send u my account numbers{GTB Bank, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Oceanic bank and Union bank} make I use chop sallah.....
gringrin

as I dey here so, na alert I dey wait for cry diz yeye holiday just dey delay money....smh

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by guychidile: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
hmmm,he who fights today,needs to fight another day,I will quickly charge my battery and pull off my trigger and screw the sheet out of her,imagine..! :Dhmmm,he who fights today,needs to fight another day,I will quickly charge my battery and pull off my trigger and screw the sheet out of her,imagine..!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
calliope:
huh?! there are things you dont need an invite to participate undecided

babe u're mouthed cool
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

as I dey here so, na alert I dey wait for cry diz yeye holiday just dey delay money....smh

Lol.......... Dey tin tire me....... I dey wait for dat alert pass u oooogringringrin

#Bros hunger dey sad

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by OmoBoluwaji: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
For wetin na..make she continue ooo
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.......... Dey tin tire me....... I dey wait for dat alert pass u oooogringringrin

#Bros hunger dey sad

me I don chop sleep tire cry lipsrsealed

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by omnisali: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dear God, I thank u for this free herb to mankind. May u punish all those from hell who blame the weed for nuisances committed by the smokers. Amen

4 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
If u are guy and u smoke too..just join her.. Make una dey high dey go grin
Fine Lady.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

me I don chop sleep tire cry lipsrsealed

Una get light... Make I show ur side.... NEPA don carry light now nowsad

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
If u are guy and u smoke too..just join her.. Make una dey high dey go grin

Fine lady. wink
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by MasterofdRolls1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
kingsman66:
stop her for what.......just pass her enter inside room immediate pull my dress and wait for her

Badt correct guy!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by bittertruthz: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

is this kingcheezypuff?
I will rush to buy campari to wage our conscience.

I miss my weed chic. The only problem is that girls get more addicted to it when you allow them to smoke.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na be say she be olosho
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by sixtus3606(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Take a good look at what's going on, on this thread. This is the same shit lalasticlala, mynd44 and co would ban members for!!! angry

Lobbish!!!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Masoyi123(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
I go say ''pass me d lighter nd d rizler mak i roll am'
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Prison ke.......

Dos mod no fit do me anything...... I get long legs ooo.... I be two star General for Army...

If dem mistakenly allow me go prison, NL go shake oooogringringrin...

Na only craze person dey sabi him fellow craze person... Bros,na you and me dey craze.....
gringrin

I don miss u scarra

u see I talk am say this girl no get brake @vicstar
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by sixtus3606(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
omnisali:
Dear God, I thank u for this free herb to mankind. May u punish all those from hell who blame the weed for nuisances committed by the smokers. Amen
Wow! Bestest prayer point this Ramadan!!! grin
God bless you too yafu yafu Bro grin

2 Likes

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Wolex143: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Psychiatric ya niyen...
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Einl(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Look at those bre.asts!! Damn. And she rolling weed? Change that weed to wine or beer and that's my girl.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:

u see I talk am say this girl no get brake @vicstar

Wat I get brake, Bt I get Spanner.....

You wey no get anything...brake mba!!!!

spanner mba!!!!{NO}grin

*Vicstar no talk anything der before I use vex knock you grin

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by javispj(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
kiss. Ask her if she's got some extra..
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by squanta(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
In my honest opinion weed is not totally bad but when smoking hurts the heart and brain but chewing without the seed for me is the best.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by johnpaulemeka: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i][color=#000099][/color]I will educate her d dangers of taking weed. I will not abandon her. such women can be very caring
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Ladycloud(f): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

Fine lady. wink
thanks dear
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Awaja(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
I will douf the kpef. from her, help her roll it, lit it and its puff puff pass
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wat I get brake, Bt I get Spanner.....

You wey no get anything...brake mba!!!!

spanner mba!!!!{NO}grin

*Vicstar no talk anything der before I use vex knock you grin

maka chukwu I dey go tell the akara woman say I don see u hear mek she come collect her #200

this your profile pic looks to familiar
I don see u for my dream before u where chasing me with cutlass Lols
please are uvthe one?
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
squanta:
In my honest opinion weed is not totally bad but when smoking hurts the heart and brain but chewing without the seed for me is the best.
I dey use my own dey drink gari those days in the school
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
maka chukwu I dey go tell the akara woman say I don see u hear mek she come collect her #200

this your profile pic looks to familiar
I don see u for my dream before u where chasing me with cutlass Lols
please are uvthe one?

Na craze dey worry you, go tell her.... Come make I give you #5, make you use do transport..... Mtcheeewundecided Amebo

...na me be dat... Dis night I must appear for ur dream....gringrin

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Kobicove(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
The relationship will end on that spot!

i don't tolerate junkies!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.