Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help (2396 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Onyijeff(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have a gf but I am not so much attracted to her when I see her, I tend to be moved when I see her best friend and I don't want to ruin the relationship. What do I do
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by HungerBAD: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Onyijeff(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
No advice FTC
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Florblu(f): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
You are possessed with a demon which can only be cure by bathing in a river where we have the likes of Crocodile and other wild animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by damseyl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
So when you r done fuvcking the friend as well, then u get attracted to someone else... Alagbere

1 Like

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by donmula: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lash the girlfriend na, you loose nothing doing so. After all if she calls it quit it's better for you as you no even gbadu her.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by sinaj(f): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
What is the thing that attract u to her gf?
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Cadamlk: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
What you should do? Well op that your question is kind of weird to me. For Gods sake she is your friend's chick. He found his own girl so go find your own.....Shikenah!!!
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Onyijeff(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cadamlk:
What you should do? Well op that your question is kind of weird to me. For Gods sake she is your friend's chick. He found his own girl so go find your own.....Shikenah!!!
Its not my friends gal ,my gf Bestie any time she shows up she is sexy while my gf is not that much a sexy dressing babe
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Merlissa(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Just imagine your girlfriend's best friend anytime your with your girlfriend!!!

I hope you get the drift tho
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by harrysjones(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
hi dear hw u doing
Florblu:
You are possessed with a demon which can only be cure by bathing in a river where we have the likes of Crocodile and other wild animals
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
sinaj:
e nor go pass breast and yarnsh na.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by sinaj(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
e nor go pass breast and yarnsh na.
lol
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by photoshoot(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
damseyl:
So when you r done fuvcking the friend as well, then u get attracted to someone else... Alagbere

cheesy you sound really vexed...
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by princeakins(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Florblu:
Jesu christi shocked You are not nice sha... c bashing

Btw b nice to PRINCEAKINS grin

√√√√√√√√√√√√

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by gwinfyoung(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Guy, u need serious deliverance o. if u marry, same thing go dey happen o
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by AfroKnight: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Attraction is a normal thing. Not wrong to be attracted to your babe's friend. Just know what you're doing. You could end up losing both.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by yattybanana(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2016
damseyl:
lol
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Chicent(m): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2016
What sort of help or advice do u need?? U are attrected in lust and not in love. So go fvck them bitches as u wish to dats if ur liver no dey fail u.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Chicent(m): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2016
What sort of help or advice do u need?? U are attrected in lust and not in love. So go fvck them bitches as u wish to dats if ur liver no dey fail u. Dats what it is
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 07, 2016
sad
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Ferdyboss: 5:15am On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
sad

Advice him na grin
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by nuelzz04(m): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Florblu:
wicked grin
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Advice him na grin

sad

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 6:05am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm sure you dnt love any of the two's....you are just lusting after them to gratificate your selfish sexual desiresundecided
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 6:07am On Jul 07, 2016
donmula:
Lash the girlfriend na, you loose nothing doing so. After all if she calls it quit it's better for you as you no even gbadu her.
See mumu advice smhundecided
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
Hi
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Cadamlk:
Did you read the write up et_allundecided??
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Florblu:

Hahaha
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Op, see why one shouldn't rush into a relationship? Especially just because the person is available and in front of you?

Most Nigerian guys tend to rush into a relationship (they ask every girl they see out) baffles the Bleep outta me.

Well, you'll have to break up with her. Because it just won't work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gosh!!! See What A Nigerian Celebrity Wear / What's Your Take On Online Dating? / Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.