Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help (2407 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2016
No advice for you
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by sinaj(f): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by damseyl(f): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy you sound really vexed...
lol grin
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by pedrilo: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
It's normal n, r u a learner?
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
hi
Hw u
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
hi
Hw u...
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by SoupNazi(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
evegran:
Op, see why one shouldn't rush into a relationship? Especially just because the person is available and in front of you?

Most Nigerian guys tend to rush into a relationship (they ask every girl they see out) baffles the Bleep outta me.

Well, you'll have to break up with her. Because it just won't work.

Interesting observation, but then again, you can't really fault _niggas for wanting to ask a girl out as soon as possible because taking too long may result in _nigga making a wrong turn somewhere and getting confined to the dreaded friendzone where there's no coming out.

It will be easier for Jesus and co in Heaven to get you out of Hell fire than the friendzone.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by sinaj(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
Hw u
m finee n u
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
m finee n u
Done with exams?
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by sinaj(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
Done with exams?
nt yet
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by firstking01(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
nt yet
Whatsapp?
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by princeakins(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
evegran:
Op, see why one shouldn't rush into a relationship? Especially just because the person is available and in front of you?

Most Nigerian guys tend to rush into a relationship (they ask every girl they see out) baffles the Bleep outta me.

Well, you'll have to break up with her. Because it just won't work.

TRue yan.. buh ur so mean... i like that tho cheesy

YOu did u b very honest in a relationship...

I nid more counselling grin

Btw check out ma signature..

Kindly follow bck.

Gud mornin kiss

Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
princeakins:

TRue yan.. buh ur so mean... i like that tho cheesy

YOu did u b very honest in a relationship...

I nid more counselling grin

Btw check out ma signature..

Kindly follow bck.

Gud mornin kiss

I am mean? Didn't realise it.
Funny how some Nigerians see one expressing themself eloquently as being "mean".

I'll follow back, reluctantly though.
Praying you're not a bore!
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
SoupNazi:

Interesting observation, but then again, you can't really fault _niggas for wanting to ask a girl out as soon as possible because taking too long may result in _nigga making a wrong turn somewhere and getting confined to the dreaded friendzone where there's no coming out.

It will be easier for Jesus and co in Heaven to get you out of Hell fire than the friendzone.

Hmm.

Bet you've dwelt in the friendzone for centuries.
Goodluck asking the world to date you. 0_o
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by SoupNazi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
evegran:

Hmm.

Bet you've dwelt in the friendzone for centuries.
Goodluck asking the world to date you. 0_o

The _fuck are you saying? If you don't have anything constructive to say, be quiet. You don't know me like that.

Stupid responses, this is not the season!

#EffinIdiots
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
SoupNazi:

The _fuck are you saying? If you don't have anything constructive to say, be quiet. You don't know me like that.

Stupid responses, this is not the season!

#EffinIdiots

Aww. Pained much?

If you're so pained, consider suicide.
Do the world a favour.

The abuses in your mention are for frustrated beings like you.
Re: I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help by Omoluabi16(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
evegran:

Aww. Pained much?

If you're so pained, consider suicide.
Do the world a favour.

The abuses in your mention are for frustrated beings like you.
Why are u so disrespectful?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend / When You Have Phd In Painting (hilarious Pics) / How Can a Man Regain His Respect From a Disrespectful Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.