Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? (37386 Views)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by kikio1992(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Its a popular scam...I no even stress myself.... Would all be shocked at the end

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by onatisi(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerians never learn from history . Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Ifiegboria(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Please guys when is the registration going to be over? Respond swiftly.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Ifiegboria:
Please guys when is the registration going to be over? Respond swiftly.
25/07/2016
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
kikio1992:
Its a popular scam...I no even stress myself.... Would all be shocked at the end

Wise man

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by mercichoco(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2016
N-power ko N-muscle ni. Naija is confused! I pray they handle this programme well and not abandon it like others
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
I registered successfully and got my confirmation letter with reference sent to my email immediately. But my reference number is 32 digit alpha-numeric. Am i safe with this lenthy number?
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by chimauga(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Npower is just a scam , by the APC govt just to keep jobless youth busy with computer and phone , while they keep them away from fallen economical and political situation of nigeria,
wise up youths
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by rantmoniker(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2016
The website design team for Npower are still learners and not fit for a national project of such. They will do better designing a website for a cake store.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerians suffering over a failed program. SMH
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Brightgem(f): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Very on point. I registered the morning it opened, never got Acknowledgement mail even a month later, I tried registering for a friend after the sites' make over abi facebeat lol hers was smooth. It occurred to me to re - register and I did and got the acknowledgement mail almost immediately too, so I been asking same question OP asking and wondering what wil happen to many who feel they have registered? This is just terrible, when poor management will make people loose opportunites that they have hopes on. I just want2 to learn whatever they have to offer in the N-creative, still wonder what 23k is supposed to do in pipo's lives and they will probly be sent to communities. God, when will we the youths rise up and understand we are the strength of this nation...
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Npower....
No Power..
Na just strength to put the "O" Dem no get.
Issoraite, you are welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by joransky4re(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
what u guys should know is that any job u apply for, u will only get invited after the closing date for that job.
so Npower is not different, wait a little after the closing date of the application I believe emails will be sent to qualified persons.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by womanlyke: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2016
someone already told me npower is a scam
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by anonimi: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
NOTHING!
Just another FAKE promise that the DullardPoo from Daura and his All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party have no intention whatsoever of fulfilling.
We are in trouble, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Halamadrid22(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Tried re-registring this morning; response was have reg before
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by adionin(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
tayooluwole:
Till 2day, I never see my own acknowledgement mail, after registering like for over 2 weeks ago
Same with me. Really don't know what's wrong with the site.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by cardoctor(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Just like everything in Naija. Nothing works.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by justy15: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
what is the website name for registration please
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by toye440: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
wen is d closing date
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by lordkhalifa(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2016
POO-HARI and APC are scammer undecided

They have scammed gullible ZOMBies cheesygringrincheesy
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Gistmeust1: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2016
I have received an email from N-power saying i have successfully registered. They titled it "acknowledgement email" i was given a reference number. Don't know if any received this email too! Please this one is different from the first email after registration where username and password will be given.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Wesely01(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2016
ComputerOperato:
This question is brought about from my observations since the beginning of this Npower stuff.
The first few days the programme started was characterized by a lot of problems and challenges because of the number of people trying to register.

This was understandable due to unexpected number of people that applied.
But questions started arising from the sequence of events since then.

I should be among the first set of people to register (first hundred or two hundred thousand) and I received an email saying that my registration is successful with details such as the username used during the registration. (find attached image below).
Few days later, I noticed the registration URL had changed and that the whole registration form has been revamped.

This was where the questions started arising.

I noticed that if you register, no confirmation email was sent anymore. You are presented only with a successful page and that is that. Nevertheless, if you try and register again from this point onwards, you receive a notification that you had already registered.

Some few days after the changes were made to the Npower website, a client came with a friend that wants to register for the programme. He himself (the client) said he had already registered elsewhere. I asked him when? And he told me sometimes during the first few days.

Out of curiosity I decided to ascertain if he had truly registered and tried to apply for him and Voila! His registration was successful AGAIN despite the fact that he had registered before!

My Question is this:

Has the old database and hence the details of EVERYONE that registered in the first few days been destroyed or lost? Because if it were not so, he should have received a response that he had already registered.

Here is why:

I am a web developer/designer. I know how websites work. Anybody that registered on that website will have their details stored in a database and should you try to register again with the SAME INFORMATION, you SHOULD be told that you had already registered (which works fine if you applied recently but if you had applied within the first few days, and you applied again now, no such notification was given).

Today 6th July, 2016 I helped someone else to register and lo and behold, a confirmation email was sent with a UNIQUE APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER (Find attached screenshot)

The question that comes to mind is what happens to those who thought they had registered but MAYBE they haven’t registered at all? What happens to those that doesn’t receive the UNIQUE APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER?

I just hope that some people will not think they had registered for the programme and in the true sense they had not registered. Well, these are my thoughts and they are kind of unsettling especially for the applicants.

My candid advice? I will implore applicants to try and re-register to verify that they are properly registered to avoid stories that touch.

Summary: Try and re-register with the SAME INFROMATION/DETAILS used before. If you are properly registered, you will receive a notification saying you are already registered. If not then you use that opportunity to register properly.

Remain Blessed

Source Here

Note: screenshots of images are at source.

Finally someone wrote something about this, I have been waiting to see a piece or letter concerning this Npower trash, because you wasted this young people time to register that useless thing you call Npowers and when it comes to given your wards juicy employment in all OUR top ministries and parastatals he doesn't take a day or two to do that .

All your promises from the word GO during your electoral process into power you promised Heaven on Earth to ordinary Nigerians till this very moment non of your promises that's has done.

You said they should register and monthly Salary of 23k while your children are been given top position with good salary , I know almighty God will fight for us soon.

You did not fail us, you leaders because you fail yourself and your families.

You left millions of Nigerians to suffer while you and your families are enjoying. With due time things will take shape because nothing last forever.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by MissingBudget: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Buhari happened to it.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
I applied very early.. Got my my username mail and acknowledgement mail almost immediately.. That's the old site.

I won't apply again..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by repogirl(f): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Npower is DOA, it's time to find handwork to do instead of waiting for government work.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by anyamt50(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2016
This mpower thing sef undecided i did mine wen they started it o and got my acknowledgement and the reference number started with NPB××××××××××××. After stories about the site crashing i said lemme try to see if i was still registered but as i was fillinh the form the page reloaded itself and submited and i go an acknowledge mail instantly without finishing the reg with a different ref number totally different frm wat the former looked liked. eo×××××××××××××* i wonder who designed this fake site grin
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by iswallker(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2016
ComputerOperato:
This question is brought about from my observations since the beginning of this Npower stuff.
The first few days the programme started was characterized by a lot of problems and challenges because of the number of people trying to register.

This was understandable due to unexpected number of people that applied.
But questions started arising from the sequence of events since then.

I should be among the first set of people to register (first hundred or two hundred thousand) and I received an email saying that my registration is successful with details such as the username used during the registration. (find attached image below).
Few days later, I noticed the registration URL had changed and that the whole registration form has been revamped.

This was where the questions started arising.

I noticed that if you register, no confirmation email was sent anymore. You are presented only with a successful page and that is that. Nevertheless, if you try and register again from this point onwards, you receive a notification that you had already registered.

Some few days after the changes were made to the Npower website, a client came with a friend that wants to register for the programme. He himself (the client) said he had already registered elsewhere. I asked him when? And he told me sometimes during the first few days.

Out of curiosity I decided to ascertain if he had truly registered and tried to apply for him and Voila! His registration was successful AGAIN despite the fact that he had registered before!

My Question is this:

Has the old database and hence the details of EVERYONE that registered in the first few days been destroyed or lost? Because if it were not so, he should have received a response that he had already registered.

Here is why:

I am a web developer/designer. I know how websites work. Anybody that registered on that website will have their details stored in a database and should you try to register again with the SAME INFORMATION, you SHOULD be told that you had already registered (which works fine if you applied recently but if you had applied within the first few days, and you applied again now, no such notification was given).

Today 6th July, 2016 I helped someone else to register and lo and behold, a confirmation email was sent with a UNIQUE APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER (Find attached screenshot)

The question that comes to mind is what happens to those who thought they had registered but MAYBE they haven’t registered at all? What happens to those that doesn’t receive the UNIQUE APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER?

I just hope that some people will not think they had registered for the programme and in the true sense they had not registered. Well, these are my thoughts and they are kind of unsettling especially for the applicants.

My candid advice? I will implore applicants to try and re-register to verify that they are properly registered to avoid stories that touch.

Summary: Try and re-register with the SAME INFROMATION/DETAILS used before. If you are properly registered, you will receive a notification saying you are already registered. If not then you use that opportunity to register properly.

Remain Blessed

Source Here

Note: screenshots of images are at source.

This epistle you wrote telling us how you re an accomplished web developer and so on could have been summarised in two pqragraphs at most...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Izontubo(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
scam........ angry angry
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Bograd83(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
rantmoniker:
The website design team for Npower are still learners and not fit for a national project of such. They will do better designing a website for a cake store.
cake store is even too big for them to handle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.