Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? (37392 Views)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Amalision: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
That N-Power programme is the highest deception I have ever seen in my life. once you are successful and your finger print taking coupled with personal details and others, you can't never get any Federal government job again in this APC government. if u happened to get a FG job the IPPIS of the federal ministry of finance will detect that u have been already employed by the FG
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2016
If FG should release d number of pple applied, it wud be over 7m. D site opt to crash and faulty.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by inas111(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
When is the program starting sef? I registered but no email yet, i wil also re-apply again
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by EbonyCy(f): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
I onnnly got acknowledgement mail containing my reference number ooo....this one am hearing about username here....am I suppose to have that too? cos them no gv me any ooo
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Idristosin: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
After registration and I try to login is still saying details not found......pls what can I do
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by sunnedee: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2016
comffy:
Pls, I was unable to select programme, gender, nationality, LGA of residence. But was able to upload all my cert. N was successful. They sed dey wud send acknowledgement mail to me in which av been waiting for dere mail over 2 weeks ago. Pls wat should I do?

The mail wasn,t sent to everybody, so relax.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by comffy(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
sunnedee:

The mail wasn,t sent to everybody, so relax.

Ok. Thanks very much
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by sunnedee: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2016
iswallker:

This epistle you wrote telling us how you re an accomplished web developer and so on could have been summarised in two pqragraphs at most...

Lol.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Ifiegboria(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

25/07/2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by glogirlie(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
I was able to submit my personal info bt cant proceed to upload my documents n dey r telling me have successfuly registered... Pls how do i go abt it
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by SUV(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2016
A RARE OPPORTUNITY….Calling Calling Calling…
Potential Male and Female applicants aged 18-45years looking for an opportunity to work as domestic staff with prestige, comfort, peace of mind, good and regular salary and other well-structured benefits are needed.
CONCIERGE SERVICE LIMITED helps achieve this goal. Applicants will be trained and placed on good jobs. Call or text: 07013583909 or 08173487243 for details. No prior experience or education required.
Note: if you refer someone to this opportunity, you will be rewarded with instant cash benefit.
A rare opportunity you should not miss.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by akanbiaa(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUV:
A RARE OPPORTUNITY….Calling Calling Calling…
Potential Male and Female applicants aged 18-45years looking for an opportunity to work as domestic staff with prestige, comfort, peace of mind, good and regular salary and other well-structured benefits are needed.
CONCIERGE SERVICE LIMITED helps achieve this goal. Applicants will be trained and placed on good jobs. Call or text: 07013583909 or 08173487243 for details. No prior experience or education required.
Note: if you refer someone to this opportunity, you will be rewarded with instant cash benefit.
A rare opportunity you should not miss.
Full details of the type of work, pay and location. How can you refer someone on what you dont even know, or is it another MLM.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Laurettalolo(f): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
thanks for the information, am going to re-register bcoz I didn't receive email after registration
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by essay123(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Registered two weeks back....yet no confirmation mail sent

Check ur spasm
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by ComputerOperato: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
glogirlie:
I was able to submit my personal info bt cant proceed to upload my documents n dey r telling me have successfuly registered... Pls how do i go abt it

Glogirlie.. leave matter for mathias..
I am not so sure they will use those uploaded documents for now.
Just continue with whatever yo are doing and hope foe the best.
Good luck!
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by glogirlie(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
ComputerOperato:

Glogirlie.. leave matter for mathias.. I am not so sure they will use those uploaded documents for now. Just continue with whatever yo are doing and hope foe the best. Good luck!
tank u. Hope 4 d best n prepare 4 d worst b dat
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by ComputerOperato: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2016
glogirlie:
tank u. Hope 4 d best n prepare 4 d worst b dat
You got it.
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by prettymaxy(f): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
pls wats d website u guys re using d one I have is not opening oo
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by janengozi(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
just got my acknowledgment mail now,registered since 21june
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by Naughtylyn: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Employ Yourself

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by NaijaPress: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
The Npower test is already on, you can login into Npower portal to know your Npower Assessment center for you Npower test
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by osiomwan92: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
NPVC-HEALTH/OREDO-EDO connect here,click the link below to join the whatsapp group.
https:///G3AknPJ8NtKFzhOoBBsnCK
Re: What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? by sandeiwhite: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Pls add me 07058237503
osiomwan92:
NPVC-HEALTH/OREDO-EDO connect here,click the link below to join the whatsapp group.
https:///G3AknPJ8NtKFzhOoBBsnCK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.