Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,793 members, 7,866,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed (1319 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / This Peak Milk Clapback Would Make You Pee On Your Pant / What Will You Do If You Mistakenly Pee On Bed Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by golor(m): 2:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Please nairalanders help my friends gf will be celebrating her 20th birth 13th of July but she still pee on bed,she does this at least ones in every 2weeks.the one that marvel me was the yesterday own,she slept late and still pee on the bed.a university student still doing that!

Please what could be the cause and the possible solution to the end of that?

Note,if she sleeps in his room and he didn't wake her to pee in the night,consider that night a peeing on bed night...She leaves in hostel but spent most of her night in his place,sometimes he do ask her what if you pee in your hostel bunk and you stay up bunk,why your roomy stay down what will you do? She said she will not stay d room again that she can't withstand the shame and that's why she spend most of her night in my place......

Every time his neighbour keep wondering why he do sun my bed constantly cos it remains a secret between the both of us...

Pls Nairaland help him ,this bab is just too big for this childish act.
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by HungerBAD: 2:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Tell her there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Had a friend once,very pretty and had the same problem and in her case she kept blaming the witches and her enemies.

But,really it is a medical condition that can be cured,but I will leave that to the medical experts here to explain those parts.

But some practical steps to helping her are

(A)Tell her to cut her water consumption down in the evening.

(B)She should endeavor to pee before going to bed,and if possible set her alarm for every 3 hours to use the rest room.

(C)She can also buy some adults Pampers (don't know the actual names) especially when she is in her hostel,so as not to embarrass her self by peeing on the person,on the down bunk.

(D)She should seek medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by donmula: 2:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Follow this link for it may be of help http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Bedwetting/Pages/Treatment.aspx

Meanwhile, you may want to remove your profile pic before someone who knows you and your babe becomes aware she bedwets.
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by golor(m): 2:32am On Jul 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Is it normal? It worth bin ashamed of jor,a university student pee on bed!

Bros I tire for you oo
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by golor(m): 2:40am On Jul 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Had a friend once,very pretty and had the same problem and in her case she kept blaming the witches and her enemies.

But,really it is a medical condition that can be cured,but I will leave that to the medical experts here to explain those parts.

But some practical steps to helping her are

(A)Tell her to cut her water consumption down in the evening.

(B)She should endeavor to pee before going to bed,and if possible set her alarm for every 3 hours to use the rest room.

(C)She can also buy some adults Pampers (don't know the actual names) especially when she is in her hostel,so as not to embarrass her self by peeing on the person,on the down bunk.

(D)She should seek medical attention.

Thanks boss,have giving all this advice,sometime she adhere to them but when it three days past nd she didn't pee on bed,the next time you remind her of the rules, she start forming boss and start drinking her night nutri-milk...
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by Armanee: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2016
golor:

Is it normal? It worth bin ashamed of jor,a university student pee on bed!

Bros I tire for you oo

As her man, u need to be supportive. It may be a health issue. U need to either have a mod move this thread to the health section or open same thread there. The Docs there are in a better position to advise u.
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by foolinlove(f): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Armanee:

As her man, u need to be supportive. It may be a health issue. U need to either have a mod move this thread to the health section or open same thread there. The Docs there are in a better position to advise u.

It could also be a psychiactric disorder, ie people are known to wet the bed as a response to child abuse. Several reasons for nocturnal incontinence.
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by bitchcrafts: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
There is a reason adult diapers are made ykno, all she needa do is to work harder for more money. Dalu!
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by vivianbelema(f): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Please take her to SCOAN. I Feel for her
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
As far as am concern, she needs spiritual help. Kindly take her to Mountain Of Fire for deliverance as soon as possible
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Bro what are you waiting for ?
Take her to the nearest M.F.M around cos this kind of thing is a spiritual stuff
Re: Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Sing the 'pissy pissy' song for her

(1) (Reply)

How Alcohol Affect Your Sexual Life Unknowingly (picture) / See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Drama Of A Nigerian Blogger / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji #keepthechangebae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.