Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy (1820 Views)

Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Markman200(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't know how it happened but it happened. I love two wonderful people at the same time. I don't know what wrong with me though I know I am not a bad person. I recently left them both in lagos and went to the east largely because I needed to clear my head. Unfortunately, one of the ladies just found out the truth and I feel so bad. I honestly don't know what to do because I feel I am no longer in control of my life. Pls, what do I do? Pls epp me.
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Go with d one dat found out and dump the one dat hasn't found out yet.

The one dat found out is really into u grin
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by bennygreat1(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning op.. I think you need to check yourself...

You can't LOVE two women at same time... One must be lust.. Just check yourself..
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by PunkyV(f): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
No, you feel you're no longer in control of THE SITUATION. When people are double-crossing others they usually feel smart & invincible.

I don't know what to say to you as I don't feel any sympathy for the situation you've gotten yourself into. You can either be the good person you perceive yourself to be & let one of them go. Or like the forked tongued serpent you've been so far, double-dealing, you can sssssssspeak your way out of it. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Markman200(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Maybe the problem is that I have a problem. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't. shocked cry
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Gebbson007(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Lol Pele may God elp u...
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
How is that even possible?
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by GoldenJAT(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
as stupid as it may sound or look.. cases like this happens.... but in truth... u actually love 1 and pity d other 1...that pity now looks like love... only u can decide.. the ball is in your court!!
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by queencalipso(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
How did you start loving the both of them, Abi you chyke them the same day?

You were with one and you decided to play around, now you are hooked, you are confused and you rushed to nl. What do you want us to do for you now?

My advice; go with the first girl if you still love her, but if you know you no longer feel for her like you use to, then let her go and stay with the new one. You can't tell me you love both of them equally, that is not true. You are only feeling guilty bcz you are about to hurt someone you know you shouldn't. Search you self very well and mk your decision.

Good luck deciding.
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by dyadeleye(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Op you too stingy....dash me one nah..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by TDonald: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
bennygreat1:

You can't LOVE two women at same time... One must be lost.. Just check yourself..

Season what

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
It's impossible to love two people equally. You'd always love one more than the other. Even though it's a teensy little bit. Maybe there are specific qualities in each woman that you like, which the other don't have. You really need to get your head cleared and make up your mind already. Which one of them do you see spending the rest of your life with? Good luck.

Pls checkout my signature. smiley
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2016
bennygreat1:

You can't LOVE two women at same time... One must be lost.. Just check yourself..

On point bro.

Let's go find her... grin

Btw Op, I think u cheated(probably still cheating) on one of them. U were too smart for urself. Simplify ur life
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
PunkyV:
No, you feel you're no longer in control of THE SITUATION. When people are double-crossing others they usually feel smart & invincible.

I don't know what to say to you as I don't feel any sympathy for the situation you've gotten yourself into. You can either be the good person you perceive yourself to be & let one of them go. Or like the forked tongued serpent you've been so far, double-dealing, you can sssssssspeak your way out of it. Your choice.
u wicked sha abeg follow me bak
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by PunkyV(f): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u wicked sha abeg follow me bak

I did. Follow you back, I mean.
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Op You don't know what you want & you need to take time to know what you want b4 you can roll

My lovely PunkyV you are sighted
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by PunkyV(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
fados4sure:
Op You don't know what you want & you need to take time to know what you want b4 you can roll

My lovely PunkyV you are sighted

Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Headlesschicken(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2016
grin Nigga yuh not in love yuh confused,u cnt b in love wiv 2women @d same tym,gv it some tym yuh eyes wld soon clear....
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2016
PunkyV:

u sure?
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2016
PunkyV:

u sure?
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by originally(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Markman200:
I don't know how it happened but it happened. I love two wonderful people at the same time. I don't know what wrong with me though I know I am not a bad person. I recently left them both in lagos and went to the east largely because I needed to clear my head. Unfortunately, one of the ladies just found out the truth and I feel so bad. I honestly don't know what to do because I feel I am no longer in control of my life. Pls, what do I do? Pls epp me.

Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by PunkyV(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u sure?

Yes.
Re: I Am In Love With Two Women At The Same Time And It's Driving Me Crazy by Spiff20(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Markman200:
i'm in love with like 5 women and am not going insane Op u ar a learner grin

(1) (Reply)

Quiz For The Ladies. Winner Gets N100,000 / Why Is It Difficult For Nowadays Ladies To Be Faithful? / One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.