Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other (1594 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Hadez(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bashing is bad. Insulting is bad but at the end of the day we have each other to fall back on and have fun wit.
Let us learn to stay with each other wit love. Since I registered here my signature has been I just want to be happy. I tink dt is what we all should work towards Happiness nt sadness.

Ladies if you are being bashed by someone sometimes it is because d person wnt 2 tell u the truth. I hv gone through this particular nairalander post n I have seen what happens. Sincerely speaking some of d ladies had it coming but at the end of it all u see this same guy flirting wit d lady. Because he is blunt to ladies doesn't mean he hate them

I personally dnt take things serious on nairaland I dnt knw y u guys r taking it serious it is nt a do or die thing it is just 50k I spend 50 on my shopping everymonth.
Pls let us love not hate.
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by donmula: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Attention seeker oshi. You spend 50k every month and from what source do you get the money from? Gerrarahia!
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by vickvan(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice write up. 50k monthly on shopping. What has it got to do with your write up?
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Hadez(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cc KnightRod
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecidedundecided

*Smellymouth wer r ucrycry

1 Like

Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Makydebbie
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by makydebbie(f): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
olihilistic:
Makydebbie
babywink
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Uhhhhhhhhh

Hadez:
Bashing is bad. Insulting is bad but at the end of the day we have each other to fall back on and have fun wit.
Let us learn to stay with each other wit love. Since I registered here my signature has been I just want to be happy. I tink dt is what we all should work towards Happiness nt sadness.

Ladies if you are being bashed by someone sometimes it is because d person wnt 2 tell u the truth. I hv gone through this particular nairalander post n I have seen what happens. Sincerely speaking some of d ladies had it coming but at the end of it all u see this same guy flirting wit d lady. Because he is blunt to ladies doesn't mean he hate them

I personally dnt take things serious on nairaland I dnt knw y u guys r taking it serious it is nt a do or die thing it is just 50k I spend 50 on my shopping everymonth.

Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
babywink

Come and sit on my laps and gimme a lap dance.
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Maxi112: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
hadez take it easy oh.
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*sighs*

ernie kilosele
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Maxi112: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordScent:
Uhhhhhhhhh

cheesy cheesy cheesy mazi
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Maxi112:
hadez take it easy oh.

Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by MEGGATRON(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
ok we heard you

bros you just spoke my mind , don't forget to tell the op about the CHOOSEN ONE .

who is that ?

you don't know him ? he is FALCONEY !!!!!

Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin
donmula:
Attention seeker oshi. You spend 50k every month and from what source do you get the money from? Gerrarahia!
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry i no even knw
LordScent:

ernie kilosele
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Maxi112: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordScent:
grin grin grin
I'm just short of words. let me call on Bush.

cc biafrabushboy
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

That was completely unnecessary
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

wow! This is news
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by invinzible1: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

You are more childish than I thought, your IQ is so low... Go and and equip yourself with interpersonal skills and stop being a disgrace to human race
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided

*Smellymouth wer r ucrycry
awww embarassed
You still looking for him? grin
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
That was completely unnecessary
he! You in my mind? We quoted same paragraph and highlighted same part shocked
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Maxi112:
I'm just short of words. let me call on Bush.

cc biafrabushboy
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Ranchhoddas: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
You just wan tell us say you dey spend 50k on shopping. Very foolish.
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
invinzible1:

You are more childish than I thought, your IQ is so low... Go and and equip yourself with interpersonal skills and stop being a disgrace to human race
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ellacute45:
awww embarassed
You still looking for him? grin

Sis.....
Yes ooo.... Since in dey morning.... I don go police station to go complain.....sadsad

Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by blayde(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:
it is just 50k I spend 50 on my shopping everymonth.

u were makin sense till u added dt poo.
If we dig deep nw ur source may b smthin u urself are not proud of.
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Come and sit on my laps and gimme a lap dance.
me wey be novice for that kain thinggringrin
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by LordScent(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ella bae...

ellacute45:
undecided
Re: Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other by Maxi112: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Impregnate Buratai Daughter And Refuse To Marry Her / There Is A New Cute Sheriff In Town. / 15 Things We Have Done And Still Do But Can't Admit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.