Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive (7693 Views)

19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
These are categories of ladies most dudes might not wanna use a condom for,because of some deceiving features these ladies possess, whereas are more prone to be hiv positive;

1) The Religious Ladies:
This is that type of lady that you see so passionately religious, she's always the first to be in church, some are amongst the best choristers, best Ushers, and so on.To some dudes this type can't just be positive, therefore a dude if had the opportunity of laying with her, would not wanna use a condom.
#Becareful hiv no dey show for face.

2)Strict Daddy's/Mummy's Little Girls;
These girls whom their mum/dad are very strict on, the always locked indoor type.funny enough a spoilt girl child can't be trapped because she must find her way out, one way or the other, and such utilises any given opportunity to enjoy her freedom, like a bed let out it's nest. Don't make the mistake of going raw with her, or else you might just be infected with an STD.
#Hiv no dey show for face.

3) Those Extremely Beautiful Ones;
For those dudes who get carried away with beauty,wrongly thinking that the beautiful ones can't be positive, therefore going raw with her, it's like a fly following a corpse into it's own grave.

4)The Always Decent Dressed Ladies;
You see a lady who doesn't dress sexy, always wearing dresses that might hide up her body parts,or sometimes always on cooperate, she would totally distinguish her looks from that of the other indecent girls out there.but note that her sex life might not be easily interpreted by her dressing, so always do the needful if about getting down with such.

5) The Quiet And Less Talking Type
Don't be deceived by quietness, it's impossible to predict a lady's sexual lifestyle by her less talking attitude. so don't make the mistake going raw with her.

PS; Always be careful about your health and life. check your status regularly and above all, Abstinence is the key, because hiv nor dey show for face and skin colour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by LargeBrown(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
shocked we hear u sire

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Winnelyn(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:
These are categories of ladies most dudes might not wanna use a condom for,because of some deceiving features these ladies possess, whereas are more prone to be hiv positive;

1) [s] The Religious Ladies:
This is that type of lady that you see so passionately religious, she's always the first to be in church, some are amongst the best choristers, best Ushers, and so on.To some dudes this type can't just be positive, therefore a dude if had the opportunity of laying with her, would not wanna use a condom.

2)Strict Daddy's/Mummy's Little Girls;
These girls whom their mum/dad are very strict on, the always locked indoor type.funny enough a spoilt girl child can't be trapped because she must find her way out, one way or the other, and such utilises any given opportunity to enjoy her freedom, like a bed let out it's nest. Don't make the mistake of going raw with her, or else you might just be infected with an STD.

3) Those Extremely Beautiful Ones;
For those dudes who get carried away with beauty,wrongly thinking that the beautiful ones can't be positive, therefore going raw with her, it's like a fly following a corpse into it's own grave.

4)The Always Decent Dressed Ladies;
You see a lady who doesn't dress sexy, always wearing dresses that might hide up her body parts,or sometimes always on cooperate, she would totally distinguish her looks from that of the other indecent girls out there.but note that her sex life might not be easily interpreted by her dressing, so always do the needful if about getting down with such.

5) The Quiet And Less Talking Type
Don't be deceived by quietness, it's impossible to predict a lady's sexual lifestyle by her less talking attitude. so don't make the mistake going raw with her.[/s]

PS; Always be careful about your health and life. check your status regularly and above all, Abstinence is the key, because hiv nor dey show for face and skin colour.

crap fixed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Haphard(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ahahaaa, try am then you'll know aids no dey show for face
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
i hate condoms so much, i have not used it for over 4yrs, the solution to preventing STD is having just one trusted partner and stop drilling every hole you see..

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sex is now a trivial thing cry
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by nrexzy: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Conji never hold u for tight corner na why u dey yan many many....

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:
i hate condoms so much, i have not used it for over 4yrs, the solution to preventing STD is having just one trusted partner and stop drilling every hole you see..
hmmm u think your partner can be 100% trusted?

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by littlewonders: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Condom! Condom!! Condom!!!

Its obvious I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
nrexzy:
Conji never hold u for tight corner na why u dey yan many many....
And you might just be a carrier.

I pity all the girls hanging around you
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:

hmmm u think your partner can be 100% trusted?

Whys is it that if i talk about trusting my girl, i must get atleast 8mentions, does it mean we cant trust any lady again?.. well, she is over100% clean, she has my ring and both families are aware, shes not my gf, shes my fiancee..

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:
And how sure are u that she doesnt have sugar daddies by the side

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by willian10: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
6. Those ones that complain that it hurts their private parts shocked

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by SexyNairalander: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

Whys is it that if i talk about trusting my girl, i must get atleast 8mentions, does it mean we cant trust any lady again?.. well, she is over100% clean, she has my ring and both families are aware, shes not my gf, shes my fiancee..
still don't trust her

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
lefulefu:

And how sure are u that she doesnt have sugar daddies by the side

i know every of her move, i know its hard to trust a woman, bt thier are still some few ones we should/can trust.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
SexyNairalander:
still don't trust her

Thats why most relationships dont work, how can i be in a relationship with who i cant trust, i know you might have fallen a victim, but thier are still some few ladies that can give you thier whole hrt and body if you are ready to have a serious and genuine relationship with them

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
The first time i met my boo,we had sex without condom.Guess where we met? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
The first time i met my boo,we had sex without condom.Guess where we met? cheesy
club?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
where?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by princeemmma(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
stupid post

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

i know every of her move, i know its hard to trust a woman, bt thier are still some few ones we should/can trust.
Bro in this era that we are its advisable not to trust a woman hundred percent.We always hear stories of even married women who hook up with strange men in hotel rooms via facebook.havent u heard of facebook prostitution? na naija we dey oo.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
market square cheesy
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by jidxin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
is condom a type of chewing gum
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
lefulefu:

Bro in this era that we are its advisable not to trust a woman hundred percent.We always hear stories of even married women who hook up with strange men in hotel rooms via facebook.havent u heard of facebook prostitution? na naija we dey oo.

all i owe her is trust and true love, if she likes she can mess up, e concern her, but the truth is that she does not have time and shes not a kid that she cant stick to just a man, well lemme give her 99%.. are you OK with that?.. grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

where?
Inside gutter grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:

club?
Gutter
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
And you might just be a carrier.

I pity all the girls hanging around you
HIV is what they use to stop young black people from having sex. It's a hoax. There are other STI's, but they have a window of virulence. And are pretty much contactable via saliva too.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

crap fixed!

As in eh!.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Stevano007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

fiancee!!!! U neva even marry her n u don dey drill her anyhow..lol.. Men grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Johnholmes: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Especially those religious ,churchy ,SU babes .they are the most perverted babes.
they have unsafe sex because they cannot afford to be caught purchasing ,asking or even carrying a condom around.
I almost forgot ,they are the ones that have a lot of anal sex to avoid pregnancy or to preserve their virginity and most of them are lesbians.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Inside gutter grin
Iffa knock U eh?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

Bro enjoy urself man. Even when u marry her people will always have an opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.