Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me (2434 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by totowater(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just started dating this guy last month and I noticed that every time we get down he doesn't last more than 2 minutes before spilling the milk, leaving me unsatisfied >:
I got annoyed one day and demanded that he must satisfy me before I leave his house and even went has far as holding him on his boxers when he attempted to leave the bedroom.
that was when he called me a sex freak....It really hurt me so much.
I really like him but that statement really broke my heart.
do I go or should I stay? pls advice me

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by MEGGATRON(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin

when I told you to date falconey you refused....now see what is happening to you.

abi o , bros tell her what she is missing .

op if you must know some men just want to satisfied their urge not really make love.

you have to sit him down and tell him you are not getting the satisfaction you wanted and recommend good food and bitters he can use to last longer . he is your guy right not a sex mate . you guys can work it out .

woa woa what a superb advice !
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
get a fresh plastic bag.... look for a 16 yeah old kid around... tell him to wear it over your head.... and not let go until you can no longer resist......undecided
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by kossyablaze(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
A man behind op moniker

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by marshborn(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pm me let's discuss
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by osesology(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
marshborn:
Pm me let's discuss
That's a dude, man, dont be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by kygo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by kikies(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
U look like freak na,dats y
See ur moniker sef grin grin cool
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Googleus(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
We know say na man u b....
Stop disturbing urself
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
totowater:
Just started dating this guy last month and I noticed that every time we get down he doesn't last more than 2 minutes before spilling the milk, leaving me unsatisfied >:
I got annoyed one day and demanded that he must satisfy me before I leave his house and even went has far as holding him on his boxers when he attempted to leave the bedroom.
2mins guy Yet he ain't ashamed Dats bad undecided

Well dear... I think u should dump him and find a REAL MAN, OR talk things out with him... Follow these 2 options at ur own peril
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Seened: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
totowater:

I pity the girl whose picture you used on your profile.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by ezychris(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seened:

I pity the girl whose picture you used on your profile.

1 Like

Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nigerianbyblood: 10:25pm On May 02, 2017
You get sense guy[quote author=ezychris post=47303083][/quote]
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 02, 2017
You are the one who disrespected him , no wonder the poor man is under performing. I can only imagine the look on your face if he " spills his milk" early as you put it , it has got to be the most discouraging and disgusted look I doubt he will be able to stand to attention at all. You lack any compassion or understanding. Performance anxiety does happen and it's crippling and embarrassing for the person experiencing it. It will not get better if you approach the problem the way you have done. I am sure you have told everyone and anyone about this. How do you think he feels? It's not all about you.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Raine80:
You are the one who disrespected him , no wonder the poor man is under performing. I can only imagine the look on your face if he " spills his milk" early as you put it , it has got to be the most discouraging and disgusted look I doubt he will be able to stand to attention at all. You lack any compassion or understanding. Performance anxiety does happen and it's crippling and embarrassing for the person experiencing it. It will not get better if you approach the problem the way you have done. I am sure you have told everyone and anyone about this. How do you think he feels? It's not all about you.
Are you that gullible to believe almost anything? Even a two year hold boy can decipher that it's a guy hiding under that moniker, you still went ahead rendering advice undecided
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you that gullible to believe almost anything? Even a two year hold boy can decipher that it's a guy hiding under that moniker, you still went ahead rendering advice undecided
And ? This matter is not yours.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by kollog: 11:01pm On May 02, 2017
Seriously if all these stories I have read about u @totowater are real, then you are indeed a sex freak. Just read how I said u met an island guy with a very big cucumber and how he has expanded ur kitten and gave u a sore vaginal. Well keep it up, nothing do u. Just keep Bleep in different dick.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by totowater(f): 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tosin kindly respect yourself! What do you mean?
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by totowater(f): 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
kollog:
Seriously if all these stories I have read about u @totowater are real, then you are indeed a sex freak. Just read how I said u met an island guy with a very big cucumber and how he has expanded ur kitten and gave u a sore vaginal. Well keep it up, nothing do u. Just keep Bleep in different dick.
Please don't insult me! I am only asking for advise.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
totowater:

Tosin kindly respect yourself! What do you mean?
I'm sorry bro
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by totowater(f): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm sorry bro
Na you sabi o, if you like call me bros as if na you born me.
Re: He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me by Nickymezor(f): 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm sorry bro
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede / D / Watch Viseo: Two Prostitutes Fight Naked Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.