Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know (58330 Views)

How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? / CHEAPEST Icloud Removal Clean/lost/erased (ipad Wifi/ipod/macbook/apple Watch) / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Jolaoshot(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Macaulish:

Firmware Password = Its what BIOS Password is on Window PC

Cheers
brother I have no idea what you're talking about.. The problem is my uncle sent this MacBook to me, he told me it's locked, there's no way for me to check if it's icloud locked or firmware locked because he forgot to send the charger.. sad do you have any office I can bring it to for you to check it out?
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jolaoshot:
brother I have no idea what you're talking about.. The problem is my uncle sent this MacBook to me, he told me it's locked, there's no way for me to check if it's icloud locked or firmware locked because he forgot to send the charger.. sad do you have any office I can bring it to for you to check it out?

Bringing it to my office will depend on your location.

You can simply get the system charger, Power it On.

You will get what am trying to let you understand.

Bless
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Jolaoshot(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Macaulish:

Bringing it to my office will depend on your location.

You can simply get the system charger, Power it On.

You will get what am trying to let you understand.

Bless
I can't afford a charger right now brother, costs about 15k.. Where is your office located? I'm in Lagos
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by lolantana: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2017
you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example  Ipad Manager Ipad Manager
I used it few times.
But there is a sad news. I'm not sure but most of these programs work with NTFS and FAT32 files systems. I recently tried to find something that would work with ext4 but I was unsuccessful. So, because OS X is using HFS+ file system there could be problem with software. But I can't believe that they don't exist. 
To sum up try to google "recovering HFS+ partition" or find program for recovering data that can work with HFS+ file system.
Good luck!
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2017
lolantana:
you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example  Ipad Manager Ipad Manager
I used it few times.
But there is a sad news. I'm not sure but most of these programs work with NTFS and FAT32 files systems. I recently tried to find something that would work with ext4 but I was unsuccessful. So, because OS X is using HFS+ file system there could be problem with software. But I can't believe that they don't exist. 
To sum up try to google "recovering HFS+ partition" or find program for recovering data that can work with HFS+ file system.
Good luck!

Excuse Me..

Whats this on my thread embarassed embarassed
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by ashworth: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Hi, my device shows it is connected to someones Apple ID and password. The imei is 359238065364625. how much would it be to unlock for USA.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by arazanbal: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Teeslam:

Sell to me. 8k. Lagos

you still in need of it? Still available and i m in benin city,it just have a crack in the screen now
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
ashworth:
Hi, my device shows it is connected to someones Apple ID and password. The imei is 359238065364625. how much would it be to unlock for USA.

Dear ashworth,
ICLOUD REMOVE CLEAN IMEI USA is N80,000:00
Delivery Time: 3-15 Days.

Your Device is From AT&T USA CARRIER.

Bless You.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by ashworth: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks, I found someone local to me that said they will give it a go first, but if they are unsuccessful then I may have to contact you.
Do you know that you can definitely unlock it or what are my odds if I use your service.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
ashworth:
Thanks, I found someone local to me that said they will give it a go first, but if they are unsuccessful then I may have to contact you.
Do you know that you can definitely unlock it or what are my odds if I use your service.

Clean IMEI iCloud Remove are 100% success unless Rejected or Delayed than Necessary. Which You must be prepared to be patient.

Rejected = You have your funds back or you can try again.

Thanks
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by roqrules04(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think this my iPhone is Locked to Sprint Usa. How much will it cost to unlock.

Thanks
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
roqrules04:
I think this my iPhone is Locked to Sprint Usa. How much will it cost to unlock.

Thanks

cheesy grin
You think abi you know.

You can WhatsApp me lets deal. Thanks.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by roqrules04(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Macaulish:

cheesy grin
You think abi you know.

You can WhatsApp me lets deal. Thanks.

You're not replying on whatsApp
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2017
roqrules04:

You're not replying on whatsApp

embarassed embarassed Are you sure. My WhatsApp Number is on my Signature.
Rather.. +2348088427334 or Telegram= @updatekorede8

Thanks..
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
CLEAN AND ACTIVE LINE IMEI

UK NETWORK UNLOCK SERVICE AVAILABLE.

PREMIUM SERVICE AVAILABLE
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Dylant: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Macaulish:

Contact me with your device IMEI Number.. via Whatsapp 2348088427334

Couldn't contact through whatapp,please contact me at +61470208156
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dylant:

Couldn't contact through whatapp,please contact me at +61470208156
Replied
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by nickyblaze(m): 2:02am On Jan 23, 2017
can u unlocked this iphine 6
imei 358352069798927
i want to really know if is locked or open am trying to get it
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2017
nickyblaze:
can u unlocked this iphine 6
imei 358352069798927
i want to really know if is locked or open am trying to get it

Hi nickyblaze ,

Yes I can unlock your device. Thats My Job.. Your Device is on Network Lock..

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Gray
IMEI: 358352069798927
Serial Number: FK1PL9TWG5QQ
Find My iPhone: Off
Carrier: Sprint US

Kindly Whatsapp me or Get in Touch
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
CLEAN AND ACTIVE LINE IMEI UK NETWORK UNLOCK SERVICE AVAILABLE ! ! !.

PREMIUM SERVICE AVAILABLE

iCloud Removal Service
Apple iPhone 6|6s|6+|6s+/ iPad Air, iPad 3+ & above

iCloud Remove Service CLEAN UK IMEI ONLY is N55k Service Applies to iPhone 5s Above
iCloud remove Service CLEAN EUROPE IMEI is N68k Service Applies to iPhone 5s Above
iCloud Remove Service CLEAN USA/Worldwide Retailer IMEI is N80k
iCloud Remove Service CLEAN IMEI WORLDWIDE/SOLD BY APPLE is N120k.

RUSSIA iCloud Remove CLEAN IMEI coming soon !!!

iCloud Remove WiFi Device only (NOT AVAILABLE)

NOTE:

PRICE ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Kindly Request for Updated Pricelist Always ! ! !

Contact me on my Signature
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by ojj(m): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Please house I need help. Have IPhone 6 and it is displaying Iphone is disabled connect to iTunes.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
ojj:
Please house I need help. Have IPhone 6 and it is displaying Iphone is disabled connect to iTunes.

That's Dew to wrong input of Passcode.. Get it Restored or update via iTunes to iOS 10.2.1[b](Latest OS Just released 12 hrs ago)[/b] and re-input the passcode.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by ojj(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Macaulish:

That's Dew to wrong input of Passcode.. Get it Restored or update via iTunes to iOS 10.2.1[b](Latest OS Just released 12 hrs ago)[/b] and re-input the passcode.

I don't have d password. Phone was sent from US to my friend. How do we unlock it without the password.
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
ojj:
I don't have d password. Phone was sent from US to my friend. How do we unlock it without the password.

Passcode Lock is a Minor issue. When the device is not on Network Lock or iCloud Lock. IF it is. Kindly Get intouch
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Wutanq(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
How much will it cost to remove icloud on an Iphone 5s
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by rebeccatan1985: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Dear All Bro & Sis,

I like to check can be my IMEI be fix?
Carrier Singapore Singtel
IMEI 353267079787287
After setup, the phone asking for email and password.

Bought this phone online.

Thank
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
rebeccatan1985:
Dear All Bro & Sis,

I like to check can be my IMEI be fix?
Carrier Singapore Singtel
IMEI 353267079787287
After setup, the phone asking for email and password.

Bought this phone online.

Thank

Pls Check your Mail..

Warm Regards
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Mekurexx: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can you help me check the carrier the phone is locked to? 352028066032165
Macaulish:

Pls Check your Mail..

Warm Regards
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mekurexx:
Can you help me check the carrier the phone is locked to? 352028066032165

Whatsapp me.

See my signature.

Thanks
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Get Your Device unlock SWIFT AND FAST

Network Locks

iCloud Removals. (For iPhone 5s/6 upward, iPad 4, Air series upward)
Please No more iPhone 4/4s/5, iPad 2, 3 and other small brothers and sisters of its kind..

Softwares (PC and Phones {Not Phone Repairs}).

All unlockings are Delivered Over The Air (Remotely) and Permanent. No Hassle.

See my signature below.

Whatsapp: Contact Below
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Service Available
Re: Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know by Macaulish(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Service Available..

Get your device unlocked Over The Air (Remotely) and Permanently

Get InTouch Today !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.