Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic (2329 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Girls are constantly in a situation where they have no idea of where they stand in the relationship.
They don’t know if the guy is in it for the long haul, for physical benefits or just to brag to his male friends.
We have all been in a situation like that. Sadly, it happens to the men too. Take a scenario where a guy bags a beautiful girl. His dream girl and I say that very matter-of-fact-ly! But then, the red flags begin to pop up one after the other and it dawns on the guy that she may not be in it for the long haul. For her, that’s just another average John to take for a ride while she awaits oh-my-God-he’s-everything-John…
Dear man reading this, there’s no need to be with someone who is taking you for a ride. Dump her ass and move on to someone who actually appreciates you and treats you like the caring and kind gentleman you are.
Here are signs that you’re being taken for a ride:

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=15pt]chai.... op Continue[/size]
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by chekasforchekas: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Talk
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by halfricanadian(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thats d problem everyone wants to b d victim but ready to silent d voice of d reall victims

As a guy if a girl aint acting d way she does take ur time if u care to listen it will nt kill u if u listen nd stop wat she hates bt no egos nd selfish acts will always eat some guys up.

Very sad no wonder lawyers settling divorce cases are d richest lawyers among lawyers now cos couples refuse to either listen nor care

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
1. SHE'S FLAKY :
You make plans but she constantly flakes on you. To her, you’re the last minute guy. She will only meet up with you when her better plans don’t work out.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by SweetieConstie(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm... Following
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry angry
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Feranchek(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op lide on!! grin grin
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
2.SHE NEVER TAKES PHOTOS WITH YOU:
Well don’t get me wrong. There are many reasons as to why some girls choose not to share too much of their personal life on social media such as to keep their private life private but if your girl doesn’t even take photos of the two of you at least to store in her phone,eersomething is a miss.[b][/b]

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
3. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HER PLACE:
You have an idea of where she lives or perhaps not; but you have never been there. She’s never invited you cause she doesn’t want you to pop in whenever you can. She’s not close to you that way

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
joshuamoses101:
2.SHE NEVER TAKES PHOTOS WITH YOU:
Well don’t get me wrong. There are many reasons as to why some girls choose not to share too much of their personal life on social media such as to keep their private life private but if your girl doesn’t even take photos of the two of you at least to store in her phone,eersomething is a miss.[b][/b]

I'm so guilty of this. My phone galary is just either it's me or me alone.
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
ok, time up.

If she hell drives me crazy, i'll just put on my seatbelt, cuz when we crash i bet she won't survive. cool
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm so guilty of this. My phone galary is just either it's me or me alone.
and u have a boo?
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
4. YOU HAVE NEVER MET ANY OF HER FRIENDS:
The closest you have ever gotten to her friends and family is through ‘Friends you may know’ on Facebook. You only hear about all these partying shenanigans with ‘the girls’ whom you’re yet to meet. The reason why you haven’t met her friends is because you’re not the one for her

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Mikocake(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oyanu

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by heryurh(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op, come for training undecided
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by guente02(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
heryurh:
Op, come for training undecided
Seriously thats what the op needs. The more effs u give the less you receive sorta like its inversely proportional. Be wise anf know when to opt out no matter what. Its my forte to backout when the applause is the loudest.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Julietcutie(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
following
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Julietcutie(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where did i stop

ok i remember

5. SHE INTRODUCES YOU AS HER FRIEND: Now
If a girl is in a committed relationship, she will introduce you as her partner, boyfriend, man etc…if she introduces you as her friend. That’s all you are to her. If you both want different things, you might want to move on to someone that actually wants to be in a relationship with you before you get too attached and heart broken

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
6. She never talks about the future with you:its simple it is
because she doesn’t see one with you …

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by 0955eb027(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oya come n continue.
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
7. She has saved your number on her phone as an alias:
‘She doesn’t give a rat’s ass about you son so do urself a favour and gerrathere mehn.move on!

Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by dreamworld: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thats d problem everyone wants to b d victim but ready to silent d voice of d reall victims

As a guy if a girl aint acting d way she does take ur time if u care to listen it will nt kill u if u listen nd stop wat she hates bt no egos nd selfish acts will always eat some guys up.

Very sad no wonder lawyers settling divorce cases are d richest lawyers among lawyers now cos couples refuse to either listen nor care

Listen to what if I may ask. Its clear you are a second or third option ( guy or girl) an afterthought and you want me to sit and listen to tales by moonlight or what? Yesterday I was discussing this with some girl I met she said a guy treats her anyhow. sometimes he doesnt call etc. I told her straight up are you that desperate for a man that you will ignore the signs? so to such a woman I should tell her to listen
Re: 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic by joshuamoses101(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
The funny thing is a guy will still see all these signs but choose to stick around cause he is blinded by love

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Powerful Ways To Stop Being Hot And Break The Habit Of Masturbation / World Average Penis Size By Region / Topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.