Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys (41912 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Boeing777pilot: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
10. Pilots

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Project400: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Everything is wrong with this writeup.

Marriage is never about how much you earn. You'd be surprised to know that we have more married conductors than married graduate Bankers.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Odunharry(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Lecturers (who work in university) are different from primary/secondary teachers only if a teacher works in a private school, that is when he can earn something tangible.
They are the same.. the only difference is their methodology..

A lecturer is also a Teacher who uses the lecture method to pass on knowledge to people..

Nice point by the way... For guys, its not so easy.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by wristbangle: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
cana882:
Nairabet

When a man experience a personal encounter with alabi, he dedicates his time and money in playing the refurbished baba ijebu. This leads to him being broke as alabi is ready to give him cash on his left hand, then empty his right hand, trouser & suit pocket. He therefore cannot afford to marry.

This is a true life story but not mine cry

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin this one na confirm werey oo!
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:
The nature and prospects of some jobs in Nigeria can be so frustrating ranging from low salary, stress, frustration and working hours sometimes make it a bit difficult for guys to venture into relationship and perhaps, get married.

This is may be due to the fact that most ladies prefer their men to be financially capable to meet their basic needs as well as other miscellaneous; having time to spend with them and all that.

The following categories of job may deplete one's chances of getting married in time.

1. Teaching

We live in a country where teaching jobs has no good prospect mainly because of the salary structure. On the contrary, teachers earn reasonably well in countries like South Africa, England, etc but here, the situation is so demeaning that an average teacher can not comfortably buy a car. Now tell me how he guy can save up money for marriage?

2. Marketing

The frustration resulting this job often causes nightmares for employees who are saddled with the responsibility of meeting ridiculous financial daily/weekly target. The situation getting unbearable as companies now pay on commission basis, which implies that failure to meet the stipulated target will earn him nothing at the end of the month. Now imagine how difficult it will be for a man to foot his bills when he gets married.

3. Asian Company Jobs

Most Asian companies such as Indians, Lebanese and Chinese maltreat their middle/low class employees in such a way that they subject them to long working hours, huge manual labour and a times, delay in salary payment. For a guy who works with these people, no doubt his sexual performance will dwindle coupled with the fact that the small salary can never meet his basic needs.

4. Contract Staff Position

Most Nigerian companies do adopt outsourcing way of recruiting employees just to reduce their cost of labour. This affects both male and female employees who work tirelessly but never enjoy the benefits of being part of the organization they are working with. It seems better for a lady because she may have a husband, boyfriend or sugar daddy financing her needs but for a guy, such a job is not the way forward.

5. State Civil Service

The widespread of state government owing their staffs backlog of salaries is dominant nowadays that the famine and poverty level is sporadically on the increase. For a guy, who, through this medium of occupation fed for himself may find it difficult to settle down in marriage.

6. Call Centre Agent Jobs

Aside the heap of insults and curse dished out to these agents, most Nigerian companies don't pay their call centre agents reasonably well and to make it worst, they give them heart breaking daily targets. Most of these agents are always in a rush to end a customer's call just to meet with the daily target in order to avoid slashing of their salary. Such people may have difficult in venturing into except he has another source of income.

7. Security Jobs

The level of employment is so high that, nowadays, master degree holders even jostle for security jobs since they can't go begging for alms. It's not as if the salary can cater for their needs but because half bread is better than none. There is no way a guy will want to marry under this condition.

8. Federal Government Empowerment Program Jobs

It's a pity that Nigerian graduates are left with no choice than to declare fasting and prayer just to get FG empowerment program jobs such as Sure-p and the forthcoming N-Power programme job with salary scale of N23,000 monthly. Is it this kind of job can can feed children, pay their school fee and other utility bills?

As if those doing this jobs arent getting married. U better find something doing & stop making silly excuses 4 not being gainfully employed. Majority of ur supporters re still being fed by dere parents.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by jojothaiv(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Festysnow:
Really? op nor go marry, make you dey there dey blame am on job type. Getting married is a conscious decision, no matter d amount of free time one has or how much money is in your account, the 1st criteria is being mentally prepared. if you think I am lying ask oga Don Jazzy.
You 4 ask oga Banky wey "sister-zoned" Toolz for him friend to marry...

Most men this days are just not ready to give up on their bachelor lifes for one woman(wife) all their life...
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is a wonderful write-up oga Wristbangle.. Let me add mine

9. Suya Selling Jobs

This kind of job has no good prospect for a bachelor and that's what has been limiting me from getting married. However, this kind of job often leads one to regrettably debt. Sometimes, a customer may come with 2016 Range Rover but will pretend to buy suya, only to collect tasting and he will look for a way to zoom off. Many a times, some of them dish out insults saying it is too small, they will start giving testimony of how they bought suya of N50 from a man which was enough to drink two bowls of garri grin

10. Conductor Jobs

This is also a very risky job that may claim one's life when you're not ready to lose it. This brings back memory when I was working as a conductor in 2006, one of my female passengers pushed me down at Oshodi Expressway because of the stench of my boxers which prevented her from breathing well. I nearly lost my life that day if not that God still wants me to help expand His ministry. l I don't think one can marry a classy lady like Mimzy with this kind of job cool

I prophesy to the life of someone, God will provide you a job that will always give you peace and happiness that will make you be a blessing to your generation . To claim it, you know what to click
i laugh sotey my belle wan tear youre wicked why do u want to rupture my tummy.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by jojothaiv(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
8 Nigerian Jobs or 20 Lebanese Jobs, man wey dey ready go marry...
Check the name of the op and it's wristbangle and i'm less surprised...
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by deife(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

do u live in Nigeria, private school teachers earn lesser than government school teachers .... do u even know how much a government school teacher earn with job security and availability of time to manage his/her own business.......u didn't research this I'm sure

Sir, I don't know where you got your facts from but yours truly has worked as a classroom teacher in both the public and private sectors and can say authoritatively that teachers who teach in international schools (COBIS etc.) earn much more than public school teachers. So Wristbangle is right. You can take it to the bank.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by InfomejobsN: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Those clown sef

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by deife(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
ezelos:
Stay there and believe teaching jobs don't pay well with your low-level thinking. I am a living testimony.

Bro, it's high time we made them know that teachers earn more than managers in so called "corporate organizations". I'm just wondering how many bankers earn up to #400k monthly.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by idrisiyah90(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you listed all this kind work,which work do you have want us to do now?
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
NL Moderators.
"" trouble dey sleep somebody dey touch him tale
paraba you dey fine
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
carmag:

"" trouble dey sleep somebody dey touch him tale
paraba you dey fine
Lol But Uncle lets tell them the truth na

grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
rahymat:
i laugh sotey my belle wan tear youre wicked why do u want to rupture my tummy.
Don't mind me jawe dear.. How are you? grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by K9blunt(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Only in Nigeria...... Even urshering job won't earn you decent income.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
histemple:

Bros you have a career in comedy.
Egbon I hail ooooo... I say make I make una laugh small ni ooo grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe dear.. How are you? grin
im great dear
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by ivyy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
dubemivan:
By Gods grace i am recieving a tight connection to the top this July, and quick I will run to engage Ivyy before another sharp guy come chance me!

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
dubemivan:
By Gods grace i am recieving a tight connection to the top this July, and quick I will run to engage Ivyy before another sharp guy come chance me!
Oga No wound yourself o undecided better go find network for your connection grin I no Dey use Ivyy play angry
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
rahymat:
im great dear
Been a while I saw you around
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
NZAGHA:

amenn ooocheesycheesycheesy i grab it...

Its not easy tho, God bless our husstle...
Na make baba God enlarge our coast sure pass grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Olasco93:
Oga tosyne2much, abeg which phone you take snap your DP? The picture clear like DSTV.
No be kuku DSTV... Na my padi Bold 6 oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2016
What of high bride price of Igbo girls? That's hHow one of them said my salary of 150k monthly is chicken change. I just nod my head
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by bitingcool: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is a wonderful write-up oga Wristbangle.. Let me add mine

9. Suya Selling Jobs

This kind of job has no good prospect for a bachelor and that's what has been limiting me from getting married. However, this kind of job often leads one to regrettably debt. Sometimes, a customer may come with 2016 Range Rover but will pretend to buy suya, only to collect tasting and he will look for a way to zoom off. Many a times, some of them dish out insults saying it is too small, they will start giving testimony of how they bought suya of N50 from a man which was enough to drink two bowls of garri grin

10. Conductor Jobs

This is also a very risky job that may claim one's life when you're not ready to lose it. This brings back memory when I was working as a conductor in 2006, one of my female passengers pushed me down at Oshodi Expressway because of the stench of my boxers which prevented her from breathing well. I nearly lost my life that day if not that God still wants me to help expand His ministry. l I don't think one can marry a classy lady like Mimzy with this kind of job cool

I prophesy to the life of someone, God will provide you a job that will always give you peace and happiness that will make you be a blessing to your generation . To claim it, you know what to click

You're a funny guy. Lol @ stench of your boxers. Even though I'm sure you made this up, I still had a good laugh. Thanks.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2016
bitingcool:

You're a funny guy. Lol @ stench of your boxers. Even though I'm sure you made this up, I still had a good laugh. Thanks.
Thanks bro grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
What of high bride price of Igbo girls? That's hHow one of them said my salary of 150k monthly is chicken change. I just nod my head
Na so dia matter be bro
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Been a while I saw you around
same here ive nt been seeing u lyk b4
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by dubemivan(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
KingTom:
Oga No wound yourself o undecided better go find network for your connection grin I no Dey use Ivyy play angry
Oga dhooo! I been think say na only me dey sharp for this land... ma be nu
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by KingTom(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
dubemivan:

Oga dhooo! I been think say na only me dey sharp for this land... ma be nu
we Dey like 50 cry
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by dubemivan(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2016
KingTom:
we Dey like 50 cry
*Collapse*
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by KingTom(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2016
dubemivan:

*Collapse*
but 45 go soon deactivate grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / 7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.