Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys (41906 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by johntaiwo123(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
K
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by winj: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Despite the overpopulation and lack of family planning, Nigerians cannot STOP promoting marriages and childbirth as a priority.

Does everyone need to be married at a certain time Or do they even need to me married at all?

These backward teachings should stop jare!
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by ivyy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingTom:
Oga No wound yourself o undecided better go find network for your connection grin I no Dey use Ivyy play angry

I just they look you and dubemivan in 3d angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
ivyy:

I just they look you and dubemivan in 3d angry
My sweet Liver, without you I'm nothing Ehn e good make you look me Na. That your look e go motivate me wella grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by CassetteBoy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
10. Pilots
oi Captain, i noticed you prowling the canada section. Considering there?
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Boeing777pilot: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
CassetteBoy:

oi Captain, i noticed you prowling the canada section. Considering there?

grin Naa, I'm cool where I am, my siblings want to school there since I'm their sponsor, I'm familiarizing myself with how it works .

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by CassetteBoy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

grin Naa, I'm cool where I am, my siblings want to school there since I'm their sponsor, I'm familiarizing myself with how it works .

that's great yo. it's an investment with very few cons. Baba God na your strength.
you for do small type rating enter rotary wings na wink
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Boeing777pilot: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
CassetteBoy:

that's great yo. it's an investment with very few cons. Baba God na your strength.
you for do small type rating enter rotary wings na wink

LOL, my B777 type rating don reach me tongue
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by CassetteBoy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

LOL, my B777 type rating don reach me tongue

loolzz...twale baba...when you finish flying, enter politics....your type no dey too chop public funds i believe
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
DeltahArmy:
grin

I screenmunched this and sent to my friends!! See laughter!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff / 7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.